Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi Kant Singh YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old male and have backache for last 2 months. I have used pain relief ointment cream for couple of days
Hi I m 31 yr old girl having problem in the shoulder and pain in hand along with the be-ache wht should I do pls help.
I have joints pain and knee pains from 3 months recently got check up I got through few test in which it has been found HlAB 27 positive .please suggest me what step to taken next am worried. It can cure? Please help me out with suggestions.
I am 23 years old and I am not able to sit straight for long. My backbone is curved I suppose what to do?
Am suffering by back and leg pain for long time and am not able to walk long, is there any treatment for this.
Cure and exercises for left foot achilles heel tendonitis. I am flat footed. My problem is present for past 18 months. I have visited physiotherapist for 5 sessions & am following those exercises. Have earlier done hot and cold water fermentation too.
I have facing a problem on lower back since last 2 Years. Pain are feel some times when few minutes mostly facing problem in winter so what should I do?
My mother pain in joint which is the solution of pain in the joint. Any solution of pain in joint. Please consult me in pain of joint.
There was very little pain in my lower hip joint of both legs, so it was like 2 years and I was ignoring it and the pain was only felt at night so I never looked into it, but after 2 years as of now since 1 week the pain is extremely high at night, even I try to move my leg, the pain occurs real bad , So I got x-ray done but they say my bones are normal but there may be muscle pain, and they suggested me to not to drive bike which was my daily routine of college from 7 years and everyday I travel 30 kms ups and downs. And told me to stop picking up weight. Please help.
I am 47 years old. For last many days, I have observed that while going to bed for sleep, my right foot starts paining and pain shifting to leg. It happens daily. What should I do. I got my bood tested. Uric acid-6.3.
I got little bump near my knee. After a workout. And its painless. I think there is liquid inside. What should I do now.
I have acute pain in lower part of theback as well as in the heels of the feet.I am 32 years old.I am a female.
I have badly pain on my back on last 4 day what should I do. Please give a tips as soon as possible.
The hand is one of the most commonly used parts of our body and is susceptible to damage, wear and tear as well as injury. Pain in the hand can be attributed to numerous causes, including damage and other conditions that can affect the joints, cartilage, nerves and other parts of the hand. Know more about controlling Joints Pain
De Quervain's tendinitis: This is also known as de Quervain's tendinosis. It causes pain on the thumb side of the wrist. The pain may grow slowly or suddenly. It can also spread to every part of the thumb and up the lower arm. On the off chance that you have de Quervain's tendinitis, you may experience pain while performing the following actions:
- Clenching The fist
- Handling on or holding objects
- Turning the wrist
Treatment for this includes the following:
- Wearing a prop to rest the thumb and wrist
- Calming drugs
- Cortisone infusions
Carpal tunnel disorder: This is common amongst the well-known nerve issues. It can cause pain in the following parts of the hand:
- Palm and a few fingers
- Lower arm
The treatment methods includes the following:
- Resting the hand and wrist
- Wrist support
- Steroid infusions
- Active recuperation
Fracture: It's a crack or break in a bone that can cause immense pain in the hand. Other than this, the hand may also experience the following:
- Loss of proper motion and movement
The kind of treatment depends on the kind of fracture. Braces are usually used for small fractures. Sticks, wires, or plates might be used to treat severe fractures. Likewise, surgery may also be recommended to set the broken bone properly.
Arthritis: This is a disease causing joint inflammation and stiffness of the joints. It causes the joints to lose the ligament that permits them to move easily against each other. This tears the ligament, giving rise to crippling pain and swelling.
In the hand, the regions where this regularly happens are as follows:
- Base of the thumb
- Center joint of one or more fingers
- End joint, which is nearest to the fingertip
The treatment depends on the seriousness of the injury and the following may be used:
- Props for the fingers or wrist
- Non-intrusive treatment
Trigger finger: Also known as stenosing tenosynovitis, this defect causes the fingers or the thumb to bend. It can be difficult, particularly when bowing or fixing the influenced finger or thumb.
Knobs may form on the influenced ligaments. Also, the sheath itself may thicken. In the long run, the ligament may get to be adhered when you attempt to fix a twisted finger or thumb. Learn more about Ligament Injury.
Resting now and again while wearing a support may help resolve the issue. Over-the-counter torment pharmaceuticals can facilitate the agony. Corticosteroid infusions can mitigate side effects. Surgery might be recommended for extreme cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Dear sir, I have constant neck pain back pain and lower back pain since few months. I have a doubt that I am suffering from cervical, what type of treatment should I get, do I need to go through some tests or what to do kindly advice.
I was more pain for my knee. So I am full day working to standing my job, please help my problem doctors.
Sports injuries can occur in children if proper precautions are not taken. A proper warm up before exercise followed by stretching helps in easing muscular stress and thus preventing injuries. It is important to supervise children when they are engaging in physical exercise or sports.
The tips to prevent sports injuries in children are:
- Talk to them: A child may experience pain but may not show it, so it is important to encourage them to speak up when they experience pain. Most sports-related injuries in kids can be prevented by early intervention.
- Preseason physical: It is important to get a preseason physical to determine your child's fitness. This can help determine if the child is fit to play and thus consequently, minimizing the risk of injuries.
- A proper warm-up: You should emphasize on the importance of a proper warm-up to your child. Make sure your child performs a mix of dynamic and static stretches to warm up before playing. It will raise the heart rate and increase blood flow thus making him ready to play.
- Cross training: Children should cross train with multiple sports, as playing one sport for a long time may stress the joints. This is done to prevent overuse of muscles and prevent boredom.
- Well hydrated: Make sure your child is well hydrated as an excessive fluid loss may result in fatigue and vomiting. Playing sports in summer can result in fluid loss through sweating and therefore needs to be replenished in order to prevent further complications.
- Follow proper techniques: It is important to observe that your child is following proper techniques while playing a sport. Disregarding the guidelines can result in injury.
- Proper diet: A proper nutritious diet is recommended to make sure that your child is getting all his necessary minerals and vitamins. It allows the child to become fitter and less prone to injuries. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult an ophthalmologist.