Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi Gupta
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir i am feeling weakness in my knees and legs and some same feeling in my hands and always feel some tiredness so plz tell me which type of symptoms is this?
Hai I am 21 years old, I was in gym with 3 years. Now I have a severe back pain for last one and half year. I can't able to stand in one place for more than half an hour also. So, please suggest me some good medicine to cure this. Such kind of pain should not be in future. Also suggest me which type of scan to take for this?
I have severe pain in legs. It increases in the evening. I tried many home remedies but not get improvement.
Myself parag I have suffering joint pain its occurs in every week in hand wrist and knees please tell me some suggestions.
Dear Madam / Sir, I am Christo 27 years old (24/09/188) Weight 102 kg Height 176 cm I am having Ankylosing Spondylitis for the past 10 years. I am taking Sazoo 1000 mg and Ark 75 once a day. I am having Bp taking Envas 5mg twice a day. Recently diagnosed with Sugar too. I fell like dying. I have joined Swimming and going by Walk to by office mostly. I am having rotational shift mostly night shift. My parents are looking for Bride for me but I am afraid of Marriage. I have a very small Male organ. Please Advice me.
MY Friend is experiencing constant pain in her right shoulder and neck region. We have tried the Volini spray for relief but the pain keeps coming back. Please suggest something for immediate relief. Thanks.
I am a cricketer and I had a little anke pain but I did not take it seriously I and continued my training but now last two weeks this pain becomes severe and thus my coach advised to take rest and consult some physiotherapists. So is there anyone who can help me.
Hi, I am narendra working as teacher in govt. School. I am suffering shoulder pain for last 4 days. Can you suggest me any medicine's.
What to do if you have fractured leg I mean which exercise to perform in this type of condition to loose weight .
The shoulder is one of the most important joints in the body that uses a ball and socket to join the arm to the rest of the body. Any pain can make it difficult to carry out motion in a comfortable manner. The shoulder consists of the long arm bone called the humerus, the collarbone or the clavicle, as well as the shoulder blade called the scapula. A layer of cartilage provides essential padding to the bones in this area and its two main joints. There are a number of issues that can cause shoulder pain. Let us get to know the six most common ones.
- Rotator Cuff Injury: This is the most common cause of shoulder pain and it occurs when the four muscles or the tendons are injured. These muscles and tendons usually control the movement of the arm. This injury can involve strains and tears which may also be caused by constant lifting of heavy objects.
- Rotator Cuff Tendonitis: This condition affects the tendons and muscles that help in moving the arm freely. This usually happens due to inflammation in the tendons. It is commonly experienced by patients who are actively involved in sports and other heavy physical pursuits in their line of work.
- Frozen Shoulder: This is a debilitating condition that restricts the free movement of the arm and is also known as adhesive capsulitis. When the shoulder tissues become too thick, it leads to the growth of scar tissue that hinders proper movement and causes pain.
- Osteoarthritis: Osteoarthritis is a condition that comes as part of aging bones that also become hollow and brittle over the passage of time, which leads to joint and bone pains in various parts of the body. It is a degenerative disease that is caused due to prolonged wear and tear as well as other factors including family history and sports injury.
- Bursitis: This condition is known to affect the fluid filled sacs that lie in between the joints. These are known as bursae. When the bursae suffers from swelling, the effect usually shows up as pain in the joints.
- Tendon Sheath Inflammation: The fibrous tissue that connects the bones and the muscles is called a tendon. The presence of the tendon makes it possible to pursue activities like running, jumping, lifting, gripping and more. It is protected by a sheath known as synovium, which also lubricates the same. Any injury or tear to this sheath can cause shoulder pain.
Acute and persistent pain that does not abate and gets even worse should be treated with immediate medical intervention. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.