Lybrate.com has top trusted Dentists from across India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ravi Chhabra
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi ChhabraYour feedback matters!
RESOLVE TO HAVE AN IMPACTFUL SMILE THIS NEW YEAR! Crooked, chipped, stained, gapped or missing teeth can make you feel self-conscious or even depressed, but luckily you don’t have to be stuck with this sticky situation. It’s probably time to schedule an appointment with a Cosmetic Dentist to help you reach your smile goals with minimally invasive cosmetic procedures to dramatically improve your confidence and quality of life.
GAME for a QUICK FIX to several cosmetic flaws in your smile- PORCELAIN VENEERS! E-max veneers are thin, lightweight shells of dental ceramic that almost resemble a fingernail or lens capable of altering shape, size, length and color of teeth. They cover the front surfaces of your teeth after minimal tooth preparation for a complete smile transformation. The best advantage of Porcelain Veneers is that they are slightly translucent and realistically blend with adjacent natural tooth’s color. They are long lasting and are stain-resistant.
Convenient Teeth Straightening
Has a crooked smile always kept you from giving a genuine hearty smile in photos? If Straightening your teeth has always been something on your to-do list, but the thought of braces turned you off, opt for Clear Aligners. Here are some of the benefits you would experience with this straightening technique:
- Perfect solution for Professionals and teens to avoid hassle and embarrassment of traditional braces.
- Gentle, gradual shifts teeth from a light pressure
- Utilizing 3D imaging technology, Custom fitting aligners are made for each case accurately
- The aligners are practically invisible with no interference with speech.
- The aligners are removable creating no restrictions on diet and freedom to take them out for special occasions.
- Frequency of dental visits is reduced though aligners should be worn for up to 20 hours a day for best results.
TEETH WHITENING resonates with: Confidence Booster, Better Oral Hygiene Practices and Youthful Appearance. Unfortunately, teeth discolor with age despite diligently taking care of them. The quest for a brighter smile can be safely satiated by in-office and at-home professional teeth whitening with Pola Office Plus and Zoom Whitening. While you may be tempted to try one of those over-the-counter whitening kits, for best results you should only trust your oral health to a cosmetic dentist. Each treatment is customized to fit your whitening goals using the safest products and cost-effective methods.
Missing teeth are extremely common owing to gum disease, tooth decay and injury and pose a functional and esthetic hazard. Having a gap in your mouth can make you self-conscious and hesitant to smile. The adjacent teeth will also start shifting towards the empty space impairing the bite on the affected side. Implants (biocompatible titanium screws) are the best alternatives to replace natural teeth as the neighboring teeth remain unaffected. Unlike dentures or bridgework, dental implants can last a lifetime with proper care. Under local anesthesia, the dentist will surgically insert a titanium post into your jawbone below the gum line as a substitution for the tooth root. The crown over it may be placed immediately or after 3-6 months to enable the fusion of implant to surround bone.
Let dental anxiety take a backseat and take the Leap forward for your dream smile.
I am suffering from bad smell in mouth after scaling from dentist, still blood comes during brush or eating apple. Give me permanent way.
My child is 5 year old and at the sleeping time he make teeth grinding. We have given almendazole to him as doubts of worms in stomach,but still he do teeth grinding and make sound at night. So pls guide me
1) when I sleeped at with out cloth at that time I stayed in balcani & i saw my body is heat I cool downed by wall & slept next day I felt vomiting something happening in stomach & sometime I got itching whole over body next day I bath with (kitchen soda white powder) for itching relief & nextday I applied coconut oil total the body for relief itching & nextday pimple in nose tow sides inner part 2) I smoked bd daily I changed brands 3) in mouth inner up side red dots & pain 4) when I brush in morning & take tea & then in my lips inner side skin coming 5) when I smoke bd at morning pain in left hand shoulder 6) for itching I taken tab morning (sinarest tab) two days and stepsil for mouth pain.
Hi, I have Jaw pain and regular acidity, and some time pain in left side of chest. Is something wrong. What should I do?
Hi I am having some black or brown seen between my gums and front teeth. I have gapped teeth on front side teeth may b called as canines. How to get rid of this black stuff may b caused due to food struck in gaps it looks horrible when I smile. It looks like tar stuck in between teeth. please help.
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when your child take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper children's general well-being, their ability to enjoy food, appearance and their precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your child's tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse the teeth, try to reinsert your hild's teeth in the socket. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think your child can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of your child : If there is bleeding, give your child's mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give your child a treat: This is a great way to get their mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat them with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on their gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help them to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a child's dentist at earliest: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist at the earliest, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue. The sooner , the better it is.
Your children's teeth need to last their lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult your child's dentist.