Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi BasilYour feedback matters!
How to remove sun tan from body please refer me the best soap to remove sun tan and making my body skin fairer Help me with this.
Hello Dr. I had a anal fissure surgery before 2 month ago and now the wound is about to recover. The problem I am facing is, actually since 2 days I cant pass hard stool bcoz of pain. What shoul I do, and can I use enema for the same.
My face skin goes rough and itches too much. (Specially in air conditioning) Previously I have been consulted to use furomon, which relieved but when I stop using it, symptoms appear again. Currently using venusia lotion, but very effective. Do we have a permanent solution to this?
My daughter is having red marks in her body since last couple of days which is increasing with time but she is drinking milk and water properly. Is it any problem or it is just because of hot weather?
I am 23years old female. I have pimples on my face and blackheads on the tip of nose. What should I do to remove those. And I want glowing skin too.
My neck is looks so dark and my face look so weird. How can I get brightening face and neck. Also please give me a home remedy for the pimples. They are killing me.
I am suffering from skin problems in my Thais and abdominal joints. Looks like stretch marks but in red coloured.
Plz tell me how to make skin healthy and fair. Because my friend got sideeffect of jaitun tel which make his skin dark how to got again good and fair skin.
I wanted to bring friendly tamed african birds but my friends said that we get skin diseases because of any interaction of birds. So please tell me is this true
My face is getting black because I ride bike, I use spf50 sunscreens but it blacken my skin suggest me something by which my skin get lighter. My diet is good. I eat healthy fool.
Winters make me panic since I develop few small round patches mainly on my fore leg below knees. They start as a dot, reddish later lose their upper layer with slight itch and disappear as d summer enters. My dermatologist confirmed it s not psoriasis and suggested me to b on the continuous moisturizing lotions, Isn't there any permanent cure for these? Mine is an extreme dry skin n these patches r making it worse. Please do suggest.
I have underwent laser treatment for acne and pimples and scars. After that, the pimples are raised and my face fully covered up with black scars and dots fully. Feeling sad a the day when I go out and someone point out me about my face. suggest me a good relief from that and recovery solutions. Regards Mohamed Nasar.
I m fair but my skin is oily. I drink lots of water a day but I have so many pimples. Sometimes it spread all over my face. What I can do to stop these pimples?
Contact Dermatitis and Eczema or Atopic Dermatitis may be caused due to a variety of reasons. While contact dermatitis is a less severe condition that is caused when irritants escape from dirt and pollution to settle on the skin, Eczema refers to the inflammation of the skin due to allergic reactions or a family history of a similar condition. Contact dermatitis is usually characterised by sores and redness, while contact dermatitis will show up in the form of boil like eruptions. Homeopathy is one of the best, long term methods for treatment of this condition.
Let us see how this medicinal field can be used:
- Graphites: This medication helps in soothing the oozing that may happen from the boils found in eczema. This is also ideal for eczema patients who are obese or suffering from constipation. It is best suited for skin that has become hard and rough. It can cure the sticky discharge that may come from the pus filled boils. It can also be used for dermatitis, which can be seen in the folds of the skin and the abdomen.
- Mezereum: This medicine helps when there is a crust like formation due to dermatitis. The substance can also soothe the acute itching sensation, which takes place when there is pus filled below the dark layer of the crust. This itching usually gets worse at night.
- Hepar Sulphur: This medicine is best for severe cases when there is too much pus involved and about to burst out. It can also treat the deep cracks that may be found on the surface of the skin as well as the acute and intense itching sensation. Also, such severe cases leave the skin feeling sensitive to the slightest breeze or wind, in which case Hepar Sulphur can work well.
- Dulcamara: This medicine is best suited for patients, who live in places where it rains often and heavily. Dermatitis usually increases and becomes even more painful during monsoons and this medicine can help in bringing down the itching which may also cause bleeding on the yellow black crusts.
- Sulphur: When a burning sensation is one of the symptoms of dermatitis, Sulphur can be used. This is also prescribed for other skin ailments and for those who have a hereditary skin condition. This can also be used by patients who have had a relapse in their condition due to damp or cool weather, especially like monsoons, springtime or autumn. It also helps in soothing the symptoms of contact dermatitis which may occur due to contact with new detergent and clothing as well as pollution.