Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi BasilYour feedback matters!
Hello Doctor! I am ashwini Reddy. I am going through pigmentation specially my forehead. There is any permanent solution for this? Its my wedding in the month of June. I am really worried. Pls advise what ll be the best treatment for pigmentation.
I am 25 years old female and have deep tanning problems on my hand. What should I use to remove it. Tried haldi, tomato. But it didn't work.
I want to become fairer, my whole body skin is going on dark day by day and specially my hand and foot. Please advise me the appropriate treatment and remedy for the same.
What I will do for summer time? Now My skin is going to rough. So help me My brother regular eat 2 eggs is it correct for his health.
I have small pores on my face, shoulders, neck and on the back in upper part of the body. They do not look like pimples. They are seasonal on my face but constant at other parts. What are the face washes available in market to cure it?
Hi, I am 32 yrs old. I am suffering from a skin problem for last 8-9 yrs. My facial skin colour suddenly changes without any reason, mostly after using any soap or creams. Even the facial colour gets dull suddenly when I am at home also. It changes at any time, at any place without any reason. Again it regains it' s natural colour after using any soap or fairness cream. I think the upper layer of my skin has become so weak, that it doesn' t have the ability to remain in my natural complexion. Basically I am fair. But I am suffering from this unnatural multicoloured facial colour & really want to get rid of this. Kindly suggest the remidy for this & also pls let me know the reason behind it.
Hi I'm a male or boy wat to eat or wat food should I eat to have or get a clear, glowing fairer skin on my face and body please tel me plz.
I already tried aloevera face wash and I do not think its helpful. Now I am using neem face wash and I do not no its helpful or not can you please tell me what should I do doctor. I have oily skin and pimples.
I have black patches on my forehead caused due to excess use of panderm plus ceam. It is been 2 years and patches are still there (Extent of them is diminishing though but very very slowly). How can I get rid of them?
We all crave for that glowing, healthy skin which is easy to maintain and are willing to shell our exorbitant amounts to achieve the same. However, we need not look far. There are some magical products right in our homes which can do the trick for us, without spending time or money. Besan (gram flour) is one such wonder.
Read on to know some of its most significant benefits.
- Anti-tanning effects: If you have just come back from a holiday and are wondering how to get rid of the tan from your face, then try this. Mix a couple of spoons of besan with some lime, yogurt and a pinch of turmeric. Leave it on your face for a while and wash it off to see your skin become radiant and glowing. In about a week’s time, your tan would be a thing of the past.
- Decrease oily feeling: For people with oily or greasy skin, a simple face pack made by mixing gram flour with raw milk or yogurt applied for 20 minutes will do wonders. It can even be mixed with rose water and honey and used as a face pack. The residues and the dirt that oily skin tends to accumulate would be gone.
- Anti-acne agent: While acne continues to remain one of the dreadful skin issues, the besan comes to the rescue here too. Mixed with sandalwood powder, milk and turmeric powder, besan can be used to fight pimples. Apply it on the skin and dry it off once it dries.
- Anti-sagging effect: Whip up an egg white and add gram flour to it and apply it on the face for about 30 minutes. The skin will be firmer and will have a youthful glow.
- For instant fairness: When you have a function coming up or have to go out and do not have time for a visit to the parlour, head to the kitchen. Take the besan flour and add orange peel powder if available or just add milk cream. Use circular motions to help it soak into the skin. When you wash it after about 20 to 30 minutes, the skin will be soft, supple, and flowing.
- Controls unwanted hair: With regular use, besan mixed with fenugreek seeds (methi) or sandalwood powder, lime, and milk cream helps control unwanted hair growth.
For those who remember, besan is the only cleaning agent used, which leaves them with soft, supple skin which is free of oiliness and unwanted hair. So, what are you waiting for? The best art is that this can be used regularly without having to step out of the house while continuing to do the regular household chores. If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.