Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ravi AnandYour feedback matters!
I have a fever from past 2 days with a cough and cold as well as my legs and hands are paining so what do I need to do?
Hello sir Whenever I do masturbation after masturbation there is shivering in my hands as I don't use alcohol so can you tell me Is there any permanent treatment for sex weakness.
I am 22 year female, feeling burning like sensation while urinating or afterwards. I have not gone through any sexual activity. Sometimes, the burning sensation urges even though not urinating. So, pls send me the recovery action.
I do masturbation 3-5 time in a week is there any problem . If then I wanna avoid it help in getting rid of it. And say me the side effects caused by doing it.
I got married before 4 years but still my wife has not got pregnant and my tonsil r not in same size is there any problem in that.
Summertime is the season when millions of people decide to "rough it" in the wilds of Nature - or at least a good state or national park. Many couples find that the fresh air adds a new level to their friskiness - which is good both for a guy's penis health (use it or lose it, after all) and the couple's sexual health. But a few helpful sex tips may be in order to make the camping bed-downs even more pleasurable.
A few sex tips for camping
- Pick the right tent. Experienced campers know this, but for the novices out there: tents are much smaller than their labeling leads one to believe. A "two-person" tent usually is just big enough for two people to lie side by side, with absolutely no extra room. It's possible to have lovely sex in such circumstances, but - especially for the more sexually gymnastic - selecting a bigger tent is the way to go.
- Bring an air mattress. Many movies make sex on a forest floor look primal and exciting, but the truth is that rocks and roots can cause a bit of discomfort, especially for whoever is on bottom. Having an air mattress (or two) not only makes sleeping more comfortable- it makes activities preceding sleeping much more enjoyable.
- Remember the silhouettes. Lanterns and flashlights are necessities when camping - but couples may want to turn them off when they start getting active. Unless, of course, they want their neighbors to observe their sexual technique via the moves their silhouettes make on the tent walls.
- Opt for sheets. Most men tend to work up a bit of a sweat during sex, especially if the weather is hot and muggy. Rather than getting a sleeping bag all soggy, bring along some sheets and place them over the sleeping bags and air mattresses to absorb excess fluids and odors. Then hang the sheets outside the tent to dry overnight.
- Use a condom. Even if a couple has been together a long time and no longer need to use any condoms, most sex tips experts would agree that condoms and camping go together. There's less likelihood of semen leaking out onto that expensive sleeping bag.
- Don't forget wet wipes and baggies. Tents are very enclosed spaces, and during hot weather, they can really emphasize odors. Having wet wipes handy to wipe off sweaty, fluid-laced areas of the body can help keep the air in the tent fresh. After wiping, put the used towelettes (and condoms) in a handy baggie, and leave the baggie outside the tent. (And remember to take it to the trash in the morning.)
- Consider the neighbors. The thin fabric walls of a tent are not exactly the latest word in soundproofing - so unless a couple is in a truly secluded spot, or unless they don't mind smirks and glares from fellow campers, they need to keep the noise to a minimum. It's probably not a bad idea to bring along some quiet music to play to help cover up some of the sounds that go with intense lovemaking.
The above sex tips can help make a camping trip into a romantic bonding experience. To be properly prepared, a man wants to make sure his own tent pole is in good shape, so he should regularly use a top notch penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). Since keeping odors to a minimum in the enclosed tent space is desirable, he should select a crème with vitamin A. Also known as retinol, vitamin A has anti-bacterial properties that can help prevent unwanted regular penis odor. The best crème will also include vitamin B5, aka pantothenic acid, which is required for cell metabolism and the maintenance of healthy tissue.