Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
My marriage done before two months. After married myself continuous trying for intercourse but not get success problem as per below. Penis not insert in vagina When I start for intercourse wife painful in vagina same reason not done sex properly What can I do?
My sis. Age 13 often have a habit of sudden fall down and become unconscious for some time. She have normal BP . So is there any solution for this. Pls help.
We had dry humping on 26 march after that on 14 April she got her regular periods. Now in this month may she is delaying by 4 days now for periods. What can be reasons.
I have boyfriend. While sex .she drink my urine always. What I do now. He tell me he enjoy very much to drink urine. He also drink my anus also. Is their any problem in this?
Increase the intake of milk and milk products which contain high levels of calcium during the third month of your pregnancy as the baby's tooth buds are developing at this point.
Sir I had asked a question for my wife's miss period. Answer was given from a doctor of Lybrate that you should get a home test and lab test. I got home home and lab tests both, the result is negative. I just want to know as tests declared negative then is my wife not pregnant or still is there any chance of pregnancy. The tests were done after ten days of missing the period.
I'm 23 female. I'm not married. I dint get my periods for last 3 months I consulted a doctor and took tablets. Now I feel like my heart is beating faster. The feel is like" My heart gonna come through my throat. Is this side effect of those tablet?
For quick results do following:
1. Diet- take one fruit diet, only banana, for 2weeks. You can eat as many ripe bananas as you wish but you don't have to take anything else in diet.
(banana is fiber rich & high nutrient fruit with a no. Of health benefits. This would detoxify your body and help loose weight naturally).
Rest enough as your body will go through deep detox and restoration.
2. Drink plenty of luke warm water, up to 3 ltrs per day.
3. Exercise- kapalbhati pranayama empty stomach (starting with10 min) followed by brisk running, aerobics & following yogasanas:
-cobra pose (bhujang asana)
-bow pose (dhanurasana)
-boat pose (naukasana)
-wind relieving pose (pavanamuktasana)
-sun salutation (surya namaskar)
4. Take 5cloves of garlic with lukewarm water empty stomach (morning).
Sir last night me and my friend get involved in some sexual moment but I doesn't ejaculate inside her vagina so is there any risk. If yes then please tell me what should I do. What pills we should take.
In general, the menstrual flow consists of several layers, which include old blood, endometrial lining, nutrients, the tissue remains, etc. All these layers are discharged together as menstrual bleeding/menstrual flow. Sometimes only the layer of nutrients may be discharged before the actual menstruation - this is causing the brown discharge before period.
Incidents in a menstrual cycle may happen that the endometrial cells are not entirely expelled - 'old' endometrial cells can leave uterus during next period and usually appear as brown discharge before period. If the cause of the discharge is the endometrial cells turning from red to brown due to the delayed elimination, there would be no reason to worry. Often polyps of the uterus and/or cervical polyps can be responsible for brown discharge before period. Polyps are the groups of cells that have grown abnormally inside the uterus (mainly because of hormonal dysfunctions). Cells of polyps can bleed very slowly before period and the brown discharge before period could be a result of the bleeding from polyps.
When my wife pregnant then my wife scratch on stomach. And time approx 6 month. And now scratch become dark please give me suggestion how can this scratch remove.
I m 22 years college girl. My Weight is 67 I always have a delay period problem. But few month back I m suffering from a breasts pain in lower side in my periods days. I really painful. please help me.
Last year I have got a surgery that I have water bubbles. After that my periods are regular. My husband also performed sperm count analysis he has sperm count range from 60-80. I used so many tablets but no use at last this month my doctor recommended me iui treatment but I said no. I want naturally. Please suggest me my weight- 62 my height -5.5.
One’s pregnancy is a time when one must be extremely vigilant about a proper diet and good exercise regime that will benefit the child and mother in equal measure. A balanced diet during pregnancy and enough of it is essential for your child to develop and grow in a healthy manner. You need to up your daily intake by 300 to 350 calories per day. Women carrying twins require 500 calories extra each day. Despite the fact that nausea during the initial months of pregnancy can make this troublesome, try to eat a properly balanced diet and take prenatal vitamins.
Here is a guide to a healthy diet during pregnancy:
- Eat a variety of food items to get a good amount of the nutrients, which your body requires. 3 main meals and 3 small meals should be taken each day.
- Pick fruits and ingredients that are high in fiber like whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice. In case you take a fiber supplement, increase the dose you take, slowly. This can get rid of gas and cramping. It is just as essential to drink enough fluids when you increase your fiber consumption.
- Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals daily. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter supplement or recommend a prenatal vitamin for you.
- Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food products a day to guarantee that you are getting at least 1,000 milligrams of calcium on a daily basis.
- Eat at least three servings of iron-rich foods such as spinach, beans, lean meat and breakfast cereals every day to ensure that you are getting 27 milligrams of iron each day.
- While you are pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee for your child's brain and sensory system growth. Look for dairy items like milk, cheese, and yogurt. In addition, baked potatoes, cooked beans, limited portions of fish like cod, salmon, and shrimp can be very healthy.
- Consume at least one good source of vitamin C consistently. For instance, oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, papaya, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, green peppers, tomatoes and mustard greens. Pregnant women require 80 to 85 milligrams of vitamin C a day.
- Every pregnant woman needs one milligram of folate each day to counteract neural tube defects like spina bifida. Folic acid is an essential choice when you are pregnant.
- Consume at least one source of vitamin A each day. Sources of vitamin A are carrots, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, spinach, water squash, turnip greens, beet greens, apricots, and melon.