Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ratna Mallik
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Ratna MallikYour feedback matters!
I am taking Telma 20 and fairly maintain a BP of 120/80. For the past few days, there is a rise in the readings like 150/96. Should I note down my readings for a few days before doing anything else or should I increase the dose of Telma 20 or start with Telma 40? If I need to increase the dose of Telma 20, then should I take one tablet morning and evening each or two tablets at the same time?
Can I use manforce50 tablets one or two time with in a month if I am suffering from high blood pressure. N taking blood pressure tablets.
Is Enhanced External Counter Pulsation (EECP) treatment effective for heart blockage? Any risks involved? Benefits?
About 18 months back I was feeling slight pain on left side of chest. Got it checked ,did ecg but doc said everything looks normal. Reason could be change in Thyroid level. Get it checked. After checking doc found my heart rate was high than normal. Resting range (90 - 105. Doc said I can continue with it ad some people have higher heart rate. Still whenever I check my heart rate always above the normal range. I feel very slight pain on left side regularly. Can you help if higher heart rate is normal or some medicine can help.
Last month suddenly he felt ghabrahat (anxiety) and we went to doc. Doc told me that bp is high about 160. They took an ECG test. It was fine. After one week he again felt like this. So we went to the doc they did kidney test liver test lipid test urine and blood test. All tests was normal. So why he is feeling this problem? They told it occurred may be from gastritis. His cholesterol level was on borderline 199 total cholesterol. VLDL = 29 and LDL was = 124 Trigly= 147 LDL/HDL= 2.79 Is this fine report? What will you suggest should we go for an echo or any heart test? He doesn't feel any pain in chest.
Homeopathy is a method of treatment, which is based on the fact that symptoms of a certain disease, if induced in small quantities, may help cure the same disease in a sick person. Cardiological disorders are complications of the heart; they can range from various disorders, such as heart attack or irregular heartbeats.
Homeopathic remedies are based on naturally occurring substances and are given to the patients in a diluted form. These remedies trigger the symptoms in small quantities and heal the body.
The various homeopathic treatments for cardiological disorders are:
- Latrodectus: This treatment is used to treat symptoms of precordial pain in the body.
- Aurum metallicum: Aurum metallicum is used in treating symptoms of weakness in the muscles of the heart.
- Aconitum:This treatment is used when a person is having a heart attack.
- Spigelia: Spigelia is used in the treatment of irregular heartbeats which may cause sharp pain in the chest.
- Cactus grandiflorus: This treatment is used in treating angina pectoris, which is characterized by symptoms of pain caused by decreased blood flow to the heart.
- Crataegus oxyacantha: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating coronary insufficiency in people. This disorder cause problems in heartbeat.
- Digitalis: This homeopathic treatment is used in treating cardiac muscle failure. This disorder causes palpitation, tightness in the heart muscles and a suffocating sensation.
- Kalmia latifolia: This treatment is effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy, which causes the heart muscle to thicken, resulting in size reduction of the ventricles. This treatment is very effective in treating cardiac hypertrophy that results after rheumatism.
- Glonoinum: This homeopathic treatment is prescribed to treat symptoms of plaque buildup in the artery, which cause hypertension. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.