Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ratna BansalYour feedback matters!
Sir I have bed smell coming from mouth. What should I do to remove out the smell and it is from 2 years.
Sir again I want to ask for my mother she has a problem in chewing and she has some half teeth so can you suggest her some solution that how can she change her teeth her age is 47.
I am having Piles since long time now 4-5 months atleast, I am 6" 1 with 87 Kgs weight, I have gained 10 Kgs in last 1.5 year. I donot eat too much spicy food and occasionally eat fast food. Also, I am on Nucoxia 90 Mg for swelling which I am getting since last 3 / 4 years. I Get mouth ulcers frequently and specially when I eat Dry fruits, have too much coffee or if I eat egg regularly (2-3 times in a week). Is there any relation of Piles to the food I am taking or the medicine? I have 1.5 Ltr water everyday. Piles often occur intermittently every 3-4 days sometimes some blood is also there with faces and there is pain /difficulty during excretion atleast 2/7 times in the week. Piles are internal not external. But I am worried since its been very long since piles are there. Please suggest remedy.
I have pain on my teeth since 1 week. I cant eat anything except liquid things. please help me soon.
I have cavities problem with sensitivity too. And the biggest concern is bad breathe which is biggest source of embarrassment. Please help to kill this issues.
Good morning doctor I am somya I am 30 year old married female and I have gums bleeding problem last five months what should I do.
What is difference between composite and GIC cements in dentistry Which cement suits better for restoration of back tooth region.
Hi Good afternoon Dr. I have a problem of teeth front two teeth somewhat up so that I cant have sleep and I am going to get married so my husband need change from me and he has only one defect in me, but my father was ready to pay amt for treatment and he says that if you become fat teeth will be covered. So please suggest me.
Doctor, I am a 56-year-old gentleman. I have a question to a dentist. I am suffering from moderate orthodontia. I feel very much embarrassed giving an open smile. I habitually avoid displaying my teeth. I know that is a very unhealty psyche but can't help. I know that treatment may cause lot of time involvement, expenses, and perhaps become a handicap in social mixing. Can you please suggest possible quick and cost effective remedies? Please inform.
I have fee problems in my mouth. 1) white tongue 2) cavity in teeth 3) a 1 cm soft bump on upper right side near last tooth 4) a 0.5 cm soft bump on upper left side near last tooth 5) a 0.5 cm hard bump upper front side in mouth Bumps are not painful. I am not smoker or tobacco addicted. What should the cause of these problems ? Need you help. Thanks.
Sir there are black spots on my tongue and some time they look like small ulcer what may be the reason and suggest the treatment.
I have bad smell in saliva No bad breath problem, if I gargle then everything is Ok (for 20-30 min but slowly after some time same foul smell comes to saliva) I brush daily twice a day Flossing the tongue gave some relief If I sneeze the smell is very very bad
Hi I am krishna I am 38 years old I got much problem with my teeth as of lost nearly 6 of them so please give a nice sugg so that I can get out of them.
The angle of my left jaw is not similar to right one. There is an extension, on clinching it extends outwards. I have gone through tests like FNAC, ultrasound, X-ray, also CT scan. But in all these there is everything normal. It is about since 5 years ago, but tested recently. What should I do? Please suggest me.
Children are much more susceptible to tooth decay and gum disorders than grown-ups. This is because the gum and teeth in toddlers are very delicate. Moreover, children are more attracted to sweets and other food items, which cause damage to the teeth.
Here are several ways to protect the teeth of your little one:
- Have a dental checkup: You should take your child to a dentist on his first birthday. Early prevention is important as any kind of problem in the teeth will be detected and this will save you from a lot of trouble in the future.
- Teaching healthy habits: Brushing is very important and you should teach your child to brush regularly, more than once a day. Before the development of teeth in your baby, you should brush his gums gently by using water on a soft baby toothbrush or with a clean and soft cloth. After developing teeth, brushing must be practiced with delicate toothbrushes and fluoridated toothpaste. If several teeth touch against each other, you should use flossing. Brushing is essential before going to bed, and no food should be taken after brushing.
- Prevent "baby bottle decay": You should not let your child go to sleep with a bottle of juice or milk. The sugar contained in these liquids sticks to the child's teeth, which activates bacteria and may lead to tooth decay.
- Avoid giving juice to your child: Juice may be healthy for the body, but it leads to tooth decay in little kids. The amount of regular juice intake should never be above four ounces.
- Avoid excess use of a sippy cup: Sippy cups enable children to shift from bottles to a glass. However, all day long usage of sippy cups should be restricted as it may cause decay on the front and back portions of teeth, when the drinks are rich in sugar.
- Be careful about sweet medicines: Many medicines meant for children are sugary and stick to the teeth, increasing the chance of cavities. Several antibiotics cause overgrowth of Candida or yeast and cause an oral disease known as oral thrush. This disease causes creamy patches on the tongue. In case your child needs sweet medicines, brushing should be increased.
- Stop using a pacifier by the age of 2 or 3: Pacifiers are good for children, but using pacifiers for a long period of time affects the lining of teeth. The shape of the mouth may also change. Hence, do not let your child use pacifiers after 2 or 3 years of age.
Children are quite prone to teeth disorders and decay in the teeth. Hence, measures must be taken to protect the teeth of children from any kind of disorder.