Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rati Arora
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rati AroraYour feedback matters!
Dear Sir, madam, from two days I am getting useless thoughts in my brain and not getting sleep due to that. can you give help me out on this.
I want to lose my weight. How can I lose it easily? Please tell me about exercises for losing weight. I want tips for loosing weight. Please give me answer.
Am aged 54 diabetic patient. Glucose (F)- 133 mg/dl: serum cholestrol(Total)- 254 mg/dl : serum TGL - 279 mg/dl : HDL - 51 : LDL: 147 : VLDL - 56 mg/dl: HBA1C = 8.4 % : Hemoclobin = 14.1.% : liver function test SGPT = 26 LU/LI : Wartenberg pinwheel test =normal : Foot sensation: RIGHT/LEFT = 10 on 6 sites. Often affected by Urinal infection on that time pain at back and front left side down belly. Also gastic there. Give good medicine ?
My sis told that karela is nt good for young girls. It causes problems in pregnancy so is that true?
I have been having problem of mouth ulcer for past few months, they reoccur after some days and that time I feel sharp pain in my chest as eating anything solid.
I missed my period on this 10th May, did my pregnancy test on 13th may, it was showing negative. But I had pregnancy symptoms. 14th and 15th may. I realised there was a brown patches discharge for 2 days then the 3rd day heavy bleeding like a period days. What does it mean? Was I pregnant?
I have a long hair and also a growth of my hair is good but last some months I have a hair fall so please give some advise to take care of that.
She is 26 year old she has heart problem a small hole in heart and her valve are damaged what to do know will she be cured? please help me sir.
I am a female, 45 years of age, has been suffering from huge stress and irritation for last couple of weeks. I am jobless as of now and have a six year old to bring up. I have been looking for job opportunities but have been feeling too lethargic and just feels like lying on bed or couch without doing anything. I am really worried. Can you please help me regain my cheery self? I have been a source of strength and motivation to many many and today I myself need a lot of all that. Please let me know the medical remedies if any. Meditation and all is not possible as I lack concentration as of now.
From last two days I didn't get fresh and last night when I was going to bathroom suddenly I got fainted and fall down my husband rub my foot then I feel normal. I want to know why this happen. And in evening I feel like vomit but not vomiting. Is there any link?
Homeopathy for hair loss
We suffer from hair loss because of multiple reasons. While for some it is genetic, for others it is the quality of water used to wash hair, and for some others it is side effects of medicines/ailments. Hair growth on the other hand will either happen naturally, or with particular treatments. Homeopathy has certain very effective medicines which assist hair growth in individuals. The process is slow but the result is extremely satisfactory. These medicines are mixed and matched and dosage is given according to your hair and scalp condition.
Know about these medicines and when are these most relevant:
1. Lycopodium: this medicine is prescribed to those who are suffering from premature balding, including pregnant women and new mothers. The medicine is made from the spores of plants like club moss and is effective on both men and women.
2. Silicea: this is made from sandstones and human tissues and happens to be one of the most prescribed homeopathic medicines. It aids in making the hair stronger and nourishing the hair, thus taking its dryness away.
3. Natrum muriaticum: made from table salt, this medicine helps in hair growth for cases hair loss results from dry scalp and dandruff, skin and menstrual problems. Women suffering from menstrual problems also suffer from hair loss. This medicine is prescribed to them too.
4. Kalium cabonicum: this is prescribed a lot, specifically to stop thinning of hair, aiding growth of hair in this process. It also cures brittle hair condition. Kalium cabonicum is made from the compounds which are used to make glass in egypt.
5. Phosphorus: scalp disorders at times result in loss of hair in clumps. Phosphorus is prescribed for such situations.
6. Kali sulphuricum: as the name suggest, parts of this medicine is sulphur. It is available in liquid form and tablets as well. It should not be taken more than twice a day and should be discontinued after taking for a couple of weeks.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.