Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. RathiYour feedback matters!
My brother 29 years old want hair transplant within 5 mth. I want to know the charges for hair transplant n visits need for this process.
At the time of 5 days period there is no chance of pregnancy. Is there any other chance before and after the period not to get pregnant.
I have much dark spot on face due to pimples how to remove them and what to do so it never occur more n future?
I have ureter or kidney stone problem, so what are the reasons of kidney stone and how can I cure it?
hello sir. I dnt have any prob but my knee knock off vry much. A popping sound comes from my knee. Is it ok I dnt have any pain.
Hlo sir my age is 20 nd my height is 5'5 I want to increase my height if possible. Is there any external medicines which I should take with no side effects or ayurvedic products .if so please recommend me any of these whch are very helpful. So that I can apply for defence services.
I am a 20 years old guy. I have much dandruff on my head. Even when I wash my head it again appears the next day. Due to this I think my hair are also becoming short. Please recommend me some remedy firstly for home.
I have some allergy problems, symptoms like running nose with white discharge and watery eyes. What's the solution?
I am a 25 year old male. I am experiencing pain in my lower back usually on the right side of the spinal cord. The pain starts when I play a sport like soccer intensely.
Hello doctor, my name is akchay and I am 20 years old male and I m suffering from hairfall problem for last 2 months and now my scalp can be easily seen by mirror. please help me and give some tips to regrow the lost hair. And What should I do?
Wounds and bruises are both injuries. However, they differ widely in terms of the causing factors, the nature of the injury, the pain they cause and the kind of treatment they require.
The following are a few of the myriad ways in which the two injuries differ from each other:
- A wound causes quick damage - the skin tissue is cut or punctured while a bruise (also called a closed wound) is where the skin is not torn.
- A wound is usually caused by a sharp object but bruises are the results of blunt force or trauma.
- A wound almost certainly bleeds due to ruptured tissue and blood vessels. Blunt injury also damages the blood capillaries of the skin and causes blood to accumulate under the skin tissue, creating a dark patch of skin. Blood vessels can also break due to lifting of heavy objects or overexertion of muscles.
- A wound carries the risk of infection because the skin is open but a bruise does not get infected.
- A wound has a burning or stinging sensation but a bruise is characterized by swelling and a blunt throbbing pain.
- A wound can be healed by antiseptic and antibiotic medication. Large wounds need to be closed by stitching them up to avoid severe infection. On the other hand, a bruise usually heals by itself. A cold compress and pain killers may be used to ease discomfort. Heat can be applied to the injured spot to normalize the blood flow and dissolve the blood clot.
- A wound can lead to complications like bacterial infections or the healing might be delayed by chronic diseases like diabetes. In case of a bruise, it usually does not cause complications but if there's a blunt injury to sensitive areas like the head, the tailbone or the eyes, medical attention is advised.
- Wounds and bruises can also be differentiated on the basis of their subtypes.
The different types of wounds are:
- Incision (sharp objects cutting the dermis layer of skin)
- Abrasion (the epithelial tissue is scraped off)
- Avulsion (a body structure is torn off)
- Penetration (a sharp object causes an entry and an exit wound)
- Puncture (only an entry wound caused by a sharp object)
The different types of bruises are:
- Hematoma (blood pools under the skin)
- Purpura (tiny spots of blood on the inside of the mouth)
- Contusion (similar to hematoma and caused by external trauma)
- Crush injury (caused due to a large amount of force on the body part for a long time)
I am 21 years old, loss of my hair has increased in last year as well as dandruff what can I do to stop it?
I mean the days when there is chance of getting pregnant like my periods date is 2 and on 7 I had sex.
Hello doctor I have faced a small accident today my left knee slightly injured so is any natural remedies for recovery it hurts when moving my jaw while sitting and when walk .is any Natural remedy for speed recovery.
A three-step plan to relieve pain
1. Always do stretches and back strengthening exercises in the morning before the day's activities tire the back and at night to relax the muscles after a long day!
2. Use a cushion/or a back support when you sit on a chair. Use an ergonomic chair to sit at your desk. Take breaks every hour and walk around even to drink water or for making a cup of green tea! be mobile, but not on the mobile!
3. De-stress. Wellness encompasses mind and body relaxation. So meditate and breathe right. Eat healthy. Sleep well.