Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ratan Kumar Vaish
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ratan Kumar VaishYour feedback matters!
A thing such as erectile dysfunction can really kill a man’s self-confidence and easily cause further damage by ruining his relationship with his partner. So, is it not important to get treated for this in a really effective way? Well, the good news is that homeopathy has an answer to the problem.
The issue of erectile dysfunction is quite prevalent, as about 20% of men are affected by it. Many remain embarrassed and as a result, shy away from going for any kind of treatment. Homeopathic medication seeks to improve a person’s health in a comprehensive manner and this is no different in the case of erectile dysfunction.
The reason why a man has erectile dysfunction may be due to a variety of factors, so depending on what kind of lifestyle the patient is leading or what type of person the patient is, homeopathy provides a remedy accordingly. For example, for a man who has been under stress, but is a go-getter and has been living the high life in terms of a lot of alcohol consumption, along with tobacco and the like, Nux Vomica is the medicine which should be taken.
On the other hand, if age has not been kind to a man and has caused him to become impotent, then the best medicine from the vast field of homeopathy happens to be Lycopodium. After treatment with this medicine, perhaps the man himself will believe that he is getting better with age!
In quite a few cases, impotence is caused by a bout of depression or a lack of self-worth affecting the person. In such a case, the best thing that the homeopathic doctor can do for his or her patient is to provide him with Kali Brom, which is sure to do the patient a whole lot of good and allow him to enjoy life in a more comprehensive manner!
Too much of a good thing is a bad thing and this is very true in the case of tobacco, which destroys the body on many levels. Caladium is great to use for erectile dysfunction due to tobacco use.
While homeopathy does have the ability to radically change the quality of life of a person, in the case of impotence, it is important that the patient stays away from consuming alcohol and tobacco over the course of treatment and makes a strong effort to lead a healthier life. After all, high blood pressure and diabetes are known to be some of the major causes of impotence.
Hi, I usually have little pain on top of my head and side of neck most of the time when I work on laptop in office, and my face skin dry at evening. And also falling waters from eye. Unable to do the hark work like lifting more walking when I do whole body feels like hot and etching.
Whether you consider tomato as a fruit or vegetable, it has a lot of benefits that can make a person healthier and fit. It is usually regarded as a salad that you may or may not want to eat as compared to other vegetables. However, Tomatoes, because of their helpful phytochemicals, such as lycopene, help in preventing a number of cancers and convey other medical advantages as well.
Read more to know the benefits proffered by tomatoes:
- Prevents cancer: As a magnificent source of vitamin C and different cell reinforcements, tomatoes can battle the development of abnormal cells that cause cancer. Lycopene is known to prevent prostate tumor. Epidemiologists recommend the consumption of tomato as it helps lower the possibility of prostate cancer. High fiber content present in tomatoes, that to when consumed in a raw form are know bring down the risk of colorectal cancer to some extent as per certain studies published.
- Blood pressure: Low sodium consumption keeps circulatory strain solid. Tomatoes are rich in potassium that helps in the same.
- Heart’s well-being: The fibre, potassium, vitamin C and choline content in tomatoes all bolster the heart’s well-being. An expansion in potassium, as well as a reduction in sodium, is the most essential dietary change that an individual can make to lessen their danger of cardiovascular diseases. Tomatoes additionally contain folic corrosive, which keeps the homocysteine levels under control. It reduces the risk of heart diseases.
- Diabetes: Tomatoes help bring down the blood sugar level in people with type1 diabetes. Whereas, people with type 2 diabetes may have enhanced glucose, lipids and insulin levels. One measure of cherry tomatoes gives around 2 grams of fibre and helps them keep their levels neutralized.
- Constipation: Eating foods that are high in water substance and fibre like tomatoes can help with hydration and advance normal solid discharge. Fibre adds mass to stool and is important for bowel movement.
- Eye health: Tomatoes are a rich sources of lycopene, lutein and beta-carotene, which are intense cancer prevention agents. They have been helpful in protecting the eyes against harm related to the advancement of age-related macular degeneration (AMD).
- Skin: Collagen, a fundamental part of the skin, hair, nails and connective tissue, is dependent on vitamin C. An inadequacy of vitamin C leads to certain skin problems. As vitamin C is a capable cancer prevention agent, a low intake can affect the skin and cause harm as our skin is often exposed to UV rays, infections and smoke. This usually results in wrinkles, hanging skin, blemishes and other antagonistic skin diseases.
- Pregnancy: A good amount of folic acid needs to be present before and during pregnancy to ensure the good health of the infant inside the mother’s womb. And, this can be found in good quantities in tomatoes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
I get tired too quickly whenever I take a walk or run or play football. Amd I also have a habit of waking up suddenly at night and not sleeping for an hour or two. Could you suggest me what to do?
Parents sometimes tend to neglect their children due to various reasons. However, this negligence influences the children severely. It can affect the development, personality, relationship traits of the children. Every child needs care and love. Parents are naturally the closest people in a child’s world. Negligence from the closest people can lead to destructive character traits in their personality.
1. Attachment problems: One of the primary and direct effects of parental negligence towards children can lead children to be less attached with family. If a child does not get the warmth and care from parents, he automatically detaches from the family bonding and even does not develop the love and compassionate feelings for the family. This pattern hardly changes over time, and it can even lead to problematic relationship of the child in the future. The child may not be able to be close to his own children later.
2. Brain development: Children are tender and sensitive, just like floral buds. Every stimulus has an action. For instance, a child who is affected by malnutrition suffers from weak neural cells. This can be a reason behind weak brain functions. The basic pillars of brain processes, that is, thinking and logical thinking, everything is affected due to parental negligence. It may lead to low level of self-confidence, depression, frustration, anxiety and stress, troubled thoughts and emotional distortions.
Signs of parental negligence in children
1. Eating Disorders
2. Disrupted Sleep
3. Withdrawal from family bonding
4. Aggressive attitude
5. Bed wetting
6. Missing out school
7. Obsessive traits in behavioural patterns
9. Sudden change in attitude and behaviours
Every child seeks complete attention and love of his or her parents. However, parents may neglect them due to work stress, social obligations, personal problems and other such reasons. But parents should be considerate about the developmental barriers that could be posed due to this type of negligence. Some children also show eating habit changes, abusive attitude, violence or sometimes even plunge into complete isolation. While children require free scope to let their emotional and mental development boost with social activities, neglected children can withdraw themselves from social activities.
This means no friends, no social activity in life. This is a major reason for depression, suicidal attempts, deformed thought processes and misled lifestyle. As a parent, you can offer your optimum care and affection to your child to avoid such mental distortions, which can be avoided with love and warmth. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.