Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ratan Kumar VaishYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from ringworm near genital area. I am using foredrum for that. Foredrum cure them but ringworm coming back again n again. Please suggest me what should I do?
It is important that we should discuss our problems related to performance in bed with our partner and should see a professional for treatment as hiding such things will certainly won't solve our problems. Erectile dysfunction refers to a condition where the male patient cannot achieve and retain a normal erection for satisfactory sexual activity. This is also known as impotence. Stress, anxiety, and other ailments like diabetes, high cholesterol, cardiovascular diseases and others, may be the cause of erectile dysfunction. Usually, the primary form of medical intervention includes therapy for the patient to get over the stress and anxiety more than anything else. Ayurveda also prescribes a number of remedies for getting over Erectile Dysfunction. These are as follows:
- Carrots, Egg and Honey: One can take half a bowl of chopped carrots and add half a boiled egg along with two tablespoons of honey. This should be mixed well and taken so that the condition abates. As per Ayurveda, one must have this concoction for one month, on a daily basis.
- Drumstick Flowers: Drumsticks are known to be rich in anti-oxidants and can be used in tonic form to overcome this form of sexual disability. One can boil drumstick flowers in a glass of milk. This milk can be taken once the tonic becomes lukewarm. This helps in flushing out the toxins that may be blocking the flow of energy in the affected region.
- Ginger and Honey: This is another natural mixture that can be taken at least three times a day, for a few months as ginger is a known aphrodisiac. Crush ginger to a paste. Add two teaspoons of honey and mix it well before having it. This can also be used to drive away cold and cough.
- Abstinence: As per Ayurveda, there are a number of ingredients that one should and should not eat. With a tweak in our lifestyle and daily habits, Ayurveda seeks to reach the root cause of the problem rather than merely offering a cure. Therefore, it manages to prevent any recurrences. For erectile dysfunction, one must abstain from excessive alcohol consumption, smoking, and drug abuse. One must stick to a healthy diet which has a balance of all the food groups. This can also help in better penile tissue growth. Also, better blood circulation in the area will be encouraged as the toxins will be routinely flushed out with the help of various kinds of healthy food.
- Massages: Oil massages are a major part of any Ayurvedic therapy and Sanda Oil massage is said to be especially beneficial for people who are suffering from this condition as it helps in encouraging better blood flow with which the patient and achieve and hold an erection for a longer time. Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Seasame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of pt. specific problem, by Ayurveda doctor.
Getting yourself treated for erectile dysfunction is a matter of bringing back confidence in one's sexual life and relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
I am 80. Had a bit of party and over ate, resulting in stomach discomfort, ie small pain on RHS of the stomach. For few days there was light fever coming and going. Doctors say it is because of infection of gall bladder. The walls of it is thick and needs laparoscopic surgery. Have been advised to have bland food. Your opinion please?
After had food (break fast and lunch and dinner) I feel like hungry and gas transform to stomach to throat please inform what problem.
I'm a CA student when I study for 3 to 4 hours continuously I am suffering from headache. please advise me with some tips to avoid this.
Dear sir, Maine bajpan mai bht galti ki hai. Maine bht masturbate kia hai 16 saal ki age se hi aur maine 1-1 din mai 3-3 baar masturbate bht kia hai aur us age mai to daily kia hai kai saalo tak. Ab mujhe pichle 5 sàal se napunsakat mehsoos hoti hai .penis mai tedhapan hai aur penis mai na barabar tanaaw hai. Please mera solution batayi mai bht zaada pareshaan hu bilkul toot chuka hu. Please help me.
I have a problem at night my sperm is out to my penis I have no thought why please help me for relief.
I have pain in my neck what should I do? When I sleep I feel heavy pain in my neck and when I wake up that time I also feel same.please help
I m 26 year old boy, 6'2" height, 68 KGS weighted. I got married before 8 month, my penis size is 5" inches length when erected. But till not get my partner pregnancy. This can problem of my penis size? My penis is perfect size or not. Please advise me sir.
From the past few days I have been passing some kind of white small stuff with my stool, but separate with stool not mixed with the stool. Kindly diagnose.
As I am married and have a habit of smoking my penis s in ED state if I smoke in evening and do sex at night inside my penis some disturbing pain am feeling and also my face looks like full of tiredness.
I can not sit before computer more than 4 hours now a day. I feel very discomfort for ling hours in front of computer. My eyes and my heads get choked. It is hampering my profession. Kindly suggest.
Respected All, I facing a major issue on premature ejaculation, I need to recover from this without any side-effect, Kindly request me a good method to recover from premature ejaculation, seating it will affect my sexual life, With regards Faizal,
Also known as slipped disc, herniated disc or sciatica. The discs are the shock absorbers of your spine. When they are injured the inner soft part of the disc can protrude out through a tear in the outer lining of the disc. This disc material can press on the nerves in the spinal column, injuring them through direct pressure and causing inflammation.
The most common age to develop a disc prolapse is between the ages of 30-50 years., twice as many men as women are affected. Prolpased discs occur mainly in the low back (lumbar) spine. Less than I in 20 cases of back pain are due to a disc prolapse, most are due to mechanical back pain. (see section back pain).
A slipped disc is characterised by sudden, severe back pain that is often made worse by movement and which can usually be eased by lying down flat.
Nerve root pain (sciatica) can also occur because a nerve is trapped or irritated by a prolapsed disc. Although the problem is in the back, patients experience pain along the course of the nerve, for example, down a leg to the calf or foot.
With a prolapsed disc, the sciatic nerve is most commonly affected. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve that is made up from several smaller nerves that come out from the spinal cord in the lower back and travels down each leg. The irritation or pressure on the nerve may also cause pins and needles, numbness or weakness in part of a buttock, leg or foot.
In rare cases, cauda equina syndrome can occur. This is a disorder where the nerves at the very bottom of the spinal cord are trapped. It can cause low back pain as well as problems with bowel and bladder function and weakness in one or both legs. These symptoms need urgent medical treatment to prevent permanent damage to the nerves that supply the bladder and bowel.
A large number of people can have a prolapsed disc without any symptoms if it doesn’t trap or irritate the nerve.
A doctor will normally be able to diagnose a prolapsed disc from the symptoms and by examining the patient.
In most cases, no tests are needed, as the symptoms often settle within a few weeks.
Tests such as x-rays or scans may be advised if symptoms persist. In particular, an MRI scan can show the site and size of a prolapsed disc. This information is needed if surgery is being considered