Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RastogiYour feedback matters!
Hello i'm 16 year old teenager as you know in teenage we got some difference in body but i'm masturbating daily in this age from 2 years i'm little scared about it that coz of masturbation my sperm is not lobg any more and from 2 years my penis is also not increasing tell me masturbating is a bad habit or.
My grand mother have seffering for low blood pressure. Last 7 days I have monitoring her b. P rate are 100/64, 95/70, 110/74. Previously she was prescribed'olmetor am' for high blood pressure. Now she stopped takeing of that. What to do now?
I have unusual redness and a bit of swelling on my right cheeks from 3-4 days. There is no irritation or pain in it. It sometimes disappears and then re-appears. If I go out in sun redness increases. M unable to understand what is causing it. I had this last year also in the month of January on the same cheek but then it got fine in 2-3 days. Please tell me how to deal with this! M afraid cos its on my face!
How much water (water alone) in liters should be taken by a normal adult in a day? Whether taking of m ore quantity of water will affect the urinary system.
Hi sir, actually I started masturbating from 17 years .Now I am 21 years I mastuburate daily. Now when I mastuburate I cum very quickly even in a minute .so I stopped masturbating after someday I have so many wet dreams (these wet dreams started after 15 days only and stopped after I again start masturbating) Is this going to affect my marriage life? Does I suffer from premature ejaculation? Is these wet dreams are ok? Whether quitting masturbation will delay the ejaculation? Plsss reply as soon as possible I am worried so much.
My mom has fistula. Please suggest the food she can intake. And she under going ayurvedic treatment (thearding process). Can any prefer some pain relief medicines.
As the New Year begins, the one fruit which is available in abundance are grapes. The black/purple and the green variety, seeded and seedless, are all over the place. Given the weather slowly changing from winter, they seem like the best thing to beat the summer heat. And yes, they are. Not just for overall health, they are also great for the skin and hair. Read on to know more.
Benefits of grapes for skin:
- When the sunscreen lotion does not help much and sunburn happens, the one of the best home remedies is to apply mashed grapes for about 30 minutes. The grapes are rich in antioxidants (proanthocyanidins and resveratrol). They reduce the damage caused by ultraviolet radiation and also reduces cell damage caused by excessive skin exposure.
- Rubbing the grape pulp on the face for about 20 minutes can help reverse and control antiaging better than any chemical treatment. It reduces the effect of free radicals which lead to fine wrinkles and dark spots.
- Grapes are also rich in vitamins C and E which helps in making the skin supple and improves skin tone and reduces scars.
Benefits for hair:
- If hair loss scares you, apply a paste of seeded grapes. The linoleic acid and grape seed oil can add strength and prevent hair fall.
- Grapes can also be mixed with fenugreek and chickpeas for use on hair to improve life and lustre of the hair and add volume.
- The vitamin E and antioxidants also help improve scalp blood circulation, fight dandruff, reduce itchiness, and improved hair health.
Benefits on overall health:
- Relieves headache: The various antioxidants in the grapes help in relieving the headache almost instantaneously. Eat them up or drink if you have a headache, even migraines.
- Improves digestion: They improve digestion and reduce digestive problems, thereby curing indigestion. They also are shown to help in controlling colon cancer.
- Good in diabetes: Diabetic patients need not be worried about the sweet grapes. The pterostilbene in them helps lower sugar levels, and in the long run, it can also prevent the onset of diabetes.
- Cholesterol control: The polyphenols help in controlling heart disease by reducing plaque formation.
- Eye health: The reduced oxidation process and controlled inflammatory process helps in improving eye health, especially in the retina, which is full of proteins.
- Potassium in Plenty: 100 g of grapes contains about 200 mg of potassium, which is a treasure. It improves blood pressure (by countering sodium), and also controls cholesterol and reduces salt intake.
- Brain health: The antioxidants like revasterol help in improving blood flow and helps in controlling Alzheimer’s and improving memory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.
I am diabetic now my fasting 153 & creatinine 1.2 in urine pus cells 8-10/HPF Pptasium 5.7.pl give suggestion.
Sir-madam, I need some guidance in sex issue. How can we increase the our stamina of keeping the sperm without ejaculating for much time, are there any medicines for these. I'm very fond of having sex for longer times, so kindly help me, if ant medicines are available, so pls do let me knw.
Hi I am 86 years old and for the last about a month or so, I feel heaviness in the head resulting in difficult to understand others, difficulty to hear and feel difficult to walk. I had bypass surgery once in 1987, engioplasty three times and pace maker was put three yrs ago. I have type 2 diabtese also controlled. Please advice.
Unable to attain proper hardness during intercourse. Facing this problem from past few months. What should be done?
Kegel exercises are simple contraction-and-relaxation exercises that make the pelvic muscles stronger. The pelvis area holds a person's genitalia, which contains a series of muscles and tissues that work in coordination and combination to perform sexual and bowel functions. A set of weak pelvic muscles would lead to issues such as the inability to control bladder and bowel functions.
Finding the right muscles can be troubling. An easy way to locate these muscles would be to place a clean finger inside the vagina and tighten the vaginal muscles around it. Another way would be to stop urinating mid-flow. This is because the pelvic muscles, which pertain to sex, help to control this action too. Once a woman finds the right muscles, all she has to do is to contract and relax them periodically.
Kegel exercises are highly beneficial for sexual functions in a number of ways. Some of the benefits include:
- Kegel exercises help to control stress incontinence, which is a condition that causes spontaneous discharge of urine when abdominal pressure increases suddenly. This means a person would leak urine when he/she laughs, coughs, jogs, sneeze or lifts anything weighty.
- Kegel exercises also help to prevent urge incontinence, which has been described as a sudden and strong urge to urinate. In a healthy bladder, the muscles remain relaxed as the bladder progressively fills up. As the bladder finally fills up, a person gets the urge to urinate. In case one has urge incontinence, the bladder might feel full even if it is not. Kegel exercises help to strengthen these muscles and recover control.
- Kegel exercises can be particularly helpful after childbirth. This is so because pelvic muscles stretch and weaken during childbirth, which can cause problems such as urinary incontinence and can also cause the muscles to sag. In these cases, Kegel exercises are helpful. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.