Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RastogiYour feedback matters!
What is the symptoms of dengue, please suggest precautions and domestic remedy for it. What should we do initially.
My right side of the nose always get blocked whenever I sleep. I was using nasivion nasal spray for long but now a days I have stopped using it as I have heard it has lots of I'll effect on health. Nevertheless I did CT scan where the right side of my nose has been shown as blocked with mucus. I feel helpless. Kindly help Regards Soumya Mukherjee.
I am a 32 year old man. I am experiencing itching throughout my body. That itch is resulting in small lumps. I am experiencing slight discomfort in my chest area too. Please help.
My mother had faced spondylitis, many days ago the problem has been solved. Recently during last few days she is experiencing a back pain while along with shoulder and headache and head pain in back side. What to do in such condition? She is facing the pain seriously. Which kind of treatment is suitable and which specialized doctor should I consult, she is 50+.
I am a 21 years old dental student. I am suffering from chronic gastritis with headache and vomiting. I got anta acid, bt no more effects. These drugs liable for some mins only so what can I do now?
I am 31 years old Bank employee .on 23rd may 2016 while eating lunch I felt I am choked and I felt I am going to die then I vomited and got anxious I went ENT doc he checked and found nothing in throat he advised its anxiety do not worry. Bt after that day every time I eat I feel that I ll choke n die .i m very jovial person I was enjoying my life but i don't no what happened sudden. I am panic attack patient in 2008 .PLease tell.
Suggest me a Ayurveda oil or homeopathic oil so that massage of it will help me to have hard penis during sex. Will it create problem in pregnancy , as we r planning to hv baby.Please tell.
Dear sir. I have a premature ejaculation. I am 26 age man. Next month I am getting marriage. Pls advise some medicine to perform well in sex with my wife.
Hi. I am 38years old lady and having all the time bodyach and also having less HB. How do increase HB with speed or what do for my body. Having 8-9hrs sitting job with service industry. Having blood group A-ve. please suggest. Having minus thyroid, m taking medicines for the same in routine.
Hello! I am an 18 year old. My mother has been suffering from diabetes (sugar) for d past 10-15 years. I fear I might get it too. Is it possible to prevent it from occurring forever?
Obesity and diabetes usually go hand in hand and both of them have one common solution that is physical exercise. It is a known solution to obesity related problems and after fat loss, many people have stated reduction in health problems caused by it.
However diabetes, whether caused by obesity or not can also be kept in check by regular physical exercise. Let's see how it does so:
1. Keeps body insulin in check: Exercising regularly ensures that insulin levels within your body are kept in check. Insulin is what makes the blood sugar get absorbed into the muscles for energy in the form of glucose. Thus this reduces blood sugar levels within the body and keeps the levels within the body under control for patients who have higher blood sugar counts.
2. Exercising helps reduce depression and stress: Exercising is known to have a very positive effect mentally as endorphins are released after a workout. This makes you feel happier and better about yourself and reduces stress or depression. Both depression and stress are known to have triggered Diabetes related issues in the long run and exercising can definitely help keep them in check.
3. Exercise can actually correct insulin resistance: It is a myth that people who suffer from insulin resistance cant benefit from exercise and it helps regulate resistance. If you start exercising and working out, then the insulin resistance is checked and regulated where in the capacity of the body to absorb blood sugar in the form of glucose actually increases.
4. Reduces chances of heart problems caused by diabetes: Diabetes increases the chance of heart problems and also the blocking of arteries through arteriosclerosis. These blockages could result in a heart attack or other related problems and exercising can help reduce their possibilities as well.
5. Exercising also helps to keep your appetite in check: It is known that proper exercising works as a hunger killer and thus will help control your appetite. This is good in two ways:
a) A controlled appetite will help you lose weight, which may be a contributing factor to your diabetes
b) If you have non obesity related diabetes, then appetite suppression will help you eat better and stop you from eating foods or untimely snacks that may contribute to blood sugar issues.
However, it is prudent to visit your doctor and discuss how you can optimize your exercise routine to get the best results.