Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. RasidYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years I am daily doing handpump means sperm pump daily it will not happening anything or not.
This month carried out IUI for me on my 12 the Day As my Egg size 22*23 Right. Ovary & Good motility & 75%Rapid (35millions / 1 ml) Sperm Count for My Husband after Wash. Today is 17 the Day for me. My Doctor informed me to take Beta HCG test on 11/11/2016. (27 the Day)*This time whether I will get conceived. *what is Beta HCG? * How to Improve Motility and Sperm?& Foods to be intake.* What are things to be Follow? To get conceived this time as IUI done for. Me Now Taking Fertisure F / Strone 400 tablets &Fertisure M (For my Husband)
I am 27 and my heartbeat increases when I do some physical work when run bike and after eating food as I noticed. I am not able to sleep for two months properly. Can increased heartbeat is the cause of insomnia ? please tell me the solution. I am not using any medicine.
Some white fluid is continuously coming on the penis forehead. Also the penis gets less harder. Give me some solution.
SIR I M 25 Yrs . I have problem of excess nightfall from last 3 yrs. Duration of nightfall is 7-8 times in month. But now a days while urinating I found white fluid like semen also coming. I want some homeopathic or ayurvedic medicines recommendation .
Ingrown toenails have become a common trouble these days and there are many causes that are responsible for the same. Nail edges or corners mostly get affected by this trouble. It often appears to be a toenail infection while it is not so. Bigger toes are highly prone to this toenail issue; therefore you need to be very careful.
Before the issue can become serious, you should take careful steps to prevent the same. Medical advice is required so that the right treatment can be chosen, which gives you an instant relief from the symptoms. The skin around the nail becomes tender and might get swollen or hard coupled with a lot of pain in the toe.
Leading causes for ingrown toenails:
- Incorrect nail-cutting: If you make a mistake in cutting your toenail correctly, then you might face the situation of an ingrown toenail. Therefore, you should always finely concentrate while cutting your toenails with the help of any nail cutter. In most of the cases, curved or irregular nails are to be cut with great care.
- Wrong footwear: If you have chosen the wrong footwear, which create tremendous amount of pressure on your feet, it may develop this kind of nail condition. Only repeated or consistent usage of these kinds of footwear can develop this horrible situation. Sometimes, extremely tight stockings or socks can also be responsible for ingrown toenails.
- Improper hygiene: Acute foot hygiene needs to be maintained without any fail otherwise you will not be able to prevent ingrown nails. You should always keep your feet clean and dry. If your feet remain in contact with moisture for a long time, then this condition might arise. You can now use specialized solutions available in the market for washing the nails on your feet.
- Toenail injury: If you have any injury on your toenail, then it needs to be corrected as soon as possible otherwise the injury will get converted into ingrown nails. Which further results in acute painful sensations and these kinds of experiences are simply unbearable. Poor posture can bring injuries to your toenails. If you have any existing toe injuries, then you should try your level best for the speedy recovery of the same.
- Poor health-conditions: There are many health conditions, which result in ingrown toenails out of which diabetes is the most prominent one. Due to poor blood circulation, the nails on your feet get damaged internally resulting in ingrown nails.
My dad is diabetic.& also he is obese. What are the measures we should take about diet and physical activity? What are measures I should take to avoid family related diabetes & obesity?
I am suffering from constipation. If I take tabs viz dulcoflux, I have free motion. If not, no motion for two or three days. I have been taking treatment for renal disease for the past oneyear. Please advise me in this regard.
Sir, On 6.4. 2016 I got an injury on my back. As per CT Scan and MRI report there is a compression fracture on d12 vertebra. I am been advised best rest for 3 weeks and further advised to take a bed rest of 3 weeks. Please let me know when the bones will be joined. I have been advised to wear a brace during any sitting activities like eating. Etc. My body weight is 88 kgs. Age 40 years.
How do I improve the semen quality. I have been taking conceva-m and clom-q tablets since more than a year. I have been masturbating almost everyday since 8-9 years. Can you please suggest me some solution.
In hot weather my face skin turns red then dark blemishes start developing on my cheeks and forehead. I have tried many ointments with very little result. What should I do to safeguard my face?
This medicinal herb can pretend like any other fresh salad, and it will keep free radicals away from the cells of your body.
Scientists claim that its daily consumption prevents the appearance of tumors, and it helps the work of enzymes that clean and regenerate the liver and is a natural diuretic.
Water and lemon
Lemon is an excellent source of vitamin C, and is known for being helps to burn fat and detoxify.
A glass of water with lemon every morning to help regulate digestion, refresh and refine your body.
Dark leafy greens
Vegetables dark, green leaves increases the level of chlorophyll in the digestive tract, which helps the body to get rid of toxins of the environment.
Fruits contain vitamins, antioxidants and fiber, and recommended its consumption as much as possible. Apples, pears, oranges – no matter whatever you are eating, it is only to be fresh.
Cabbage is known for its qualities of “cleansing” of the liver. You can eat it as a salad or as a veg.
Numerous studies have shown that artichokes are very good for the liver and bile bag.
They also contain high levels of cynarin that prevents indigestion of food and stimulates healthy digestion.
If you have a problem with the gall purse, be sure to eat beetroot.
Its fibers are helping production of antioxidant enzymes in the liver that help the gallbladder and liver to eliminate toxic substances in the body.
Garlic is a good friend of your liver, because it helps to get rid of free radicals that are produced in the body.
Additionally, garlic is known for its healing properties in a number of diseases.
Green tea contains high levels of catechins, which speed up liver activity and increases the production of enzymes for detoxification.
It is recommended that at least two cups a day.
Whole grains should always be your choice! As well as containing high levels of nutrients and antioxidants, they are rich in fiber and that will help to regulate digestion.
So, instead of white bread, always opt for one whole grain.