Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in New Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I am unicornuate uterus and my follicle not growth properly after period. My uterus measures 8.5x3.7x2. 3 cm endo metrium thickness 0.5x2.1. Both ovaries are normal in shape and size. Right over measures 3.0x2.1 cm and left ovaries 3.2x2.0. After TVs report. Is it possible ever I pregnant n give a birth? My doctor applied injected to growing my follicle by menotas daily x 5 day. Follicle also grown 18 mm and 19 mm and he tried out one time and it's failure Now we decided to go test tube baby or again try iuf. Doctor want again tried direct sperm push means iuf. What is the way to go iuf or test tube baby? Will I become pregnant n give birth or ever I become mom or not?
My wife's periods started on 11th april and ended on 13th april. We had unprotected sex on 14th april and I gave her unwanted 72 pill on 16th in afternoon. Again on 16th april night we had unprotected sex. And on 18th april unprotected unprotected sex. Now 72 hrs will be finished on 19th night (taking base of 16th unprotected unprotected sex) so shall I give her unwanted 72 pill on 19th morning? Please answer its very urgent.
Doctor gave my normoz tablet with that my periods was in 26 days. I have pcod. Can someone tell me what's going with my body.
Hi. I am 28 years old female. Me and my partner are planning for a baby. We are going on a trip and consulted a doctor a few days ago to check whether its safe to try and conceive during the trip. The doctor asked us to run some tests like Blood group, sugar, HIV, Thyroid, Ultrasound etc. While every other thing came normal, my TSH level was a little over the borderline. The doctor then asked us to follow up with a TSH and Thyroid antibody test. Antibody came normal but again TSH was a little over the borderline. (can share detailed report). My question is -- will I have to take thyroid medicine if I was to conceive? And if yes, will I have to take life long? Because I have heard that once Thyroid medication starts then the body becomes dependent on it for entire life.
Vaginal bleeding is something that most women experience between their periods when they are not due for a menstrual cycle. It is considered as an abnormal occurrence when you bleed before you are expecting your menstrual period, or after you are done with your monthly cycle. It is usually characterised by bouts of spotting where a thick brown reddish discharge may be experienced. Also, this kind of bleeding is considered abnormal if it occurs during pregnancy or menopause.
Here are a few causes of abnormal vaginal bleeding:
- Hormones: An imbalance in the hormones like the estrogen and progesterone can lead to abnormal vaginal bleeding. These are the hormones that help in regulation of the monthly menstrual cycles. An imbalance can occur due to side effects caused by birth control pills that may not suit the individual, a contraceptive patch, or even contraceptive implants and injections. Further, an intrauterine device may also be the cause for this kind of bleeding. The hormonal balance can also get affected due to internal ailments like a dysfunctional thyroid gland and ovaries.
- Pregnancy and Delivery: Some amount of spotting is considered normal in the first trimester of one's pregnancy. Yet, severe bleeding and persistent spotting must be reported to the gynaecologist immediately. Women also bleed for a while after the delivery of the baby, in the postpartum period. This may also happen when an abortion takes place as the uterus may not have come back to its original size and due to remaining foetal tissues within. Complications during the pregnancy like an ectopic pregnancy or a miscarriage can also lead to such kind of bleeding. An ectopic pregnancy is one where the egg gets implanted in the fallopian tube instead of entering and implanting itself in the uterus.
- Fibroids: Uterine fibroids are usually considered as non-malignant and non-cancerous growths within the uterus. These are common in many women who have gone through childbirth. These fibroids can also cause some amount of bleeding and spotting.
- Infections: When there is an infection in the reproductive organs like the ovaries and uterus of the patient, there may be some amount of bleeding. An infection in this area can also cause inflammation, which is one of the primary causes of abnormal bleeding. This can also occur due to a sexually transmitted disease or STD, as well as painful intercourse and sexual abuse which can lead to scarring as well.
- Cancer: One of the least common causes includes cervical, ovarian and other forms of cancer.
Stress and diabetes can also cause abnormal vaginal bleeding in rare cases. It is best to see a doctor as soon as such bleeding takes place.
Is it safe for a 8th month pregnant woman to do sex or masturbate? Will this effect the baby inside?
Hi am jusr 24 am suffering from bartholin cyst n it s d recurrence of third time Dr. recommending me to remove the gland fully s it s ok n removing of gland n young age n will it create any problem n child birth.
Since last July, i've discovered two lumps in my breasts, one in because i'm only 20 years old, i'm trying to conceive myself that it is just some harmless stuff since i'm kind of, these last months, it started hurting just before my period begins and they grow larger, what should i do ? please help
I have been trying to conceive but I don't usually know when I ovulate, and my circle always last 40 days. Please help me.
Hey doc. Wanna ask u. My mate had an ipill on 6th morning. And she is on ayurvedic medication, however she didn't had her ayurvedic medicine after she had the ipill. Can she start having her Ayurvedic dosage from today. I mean is it safe now, after 5 days of having ipill?
I want to loose weight after pregnancy just before delivery I ws 70 nd aftr almost three months of delivery my weight has shooted up to 76 docter has suggested to do GTT ie Glucose Tolerance test as I was having gestational diabetes during pregnancy. Can loosing weight help me? ? R der any chances of me having daibetes I dont experience any symptoms if daibetes
The study shows the test which monitors the blood levels of dna fragments from dead cancer cells helps in tracking the severity and potential spread of the skin cancer