Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi SharmaYour feedback matters!
I'm 28 year women my last period was on 7th Nov after that we had unprotected sex this month on 26 Nov 30 Nov then on last week twice. My question is that I haven't get my periods yet I've checked pregnancy test through prega news but it was negative. What will be the problem and what should I do.
Im 17 and I sometimes have sharp needle pains in my either right and left nipples alternatively is that a sign of breast cancer?
Three months ago V had unprotected intercourse n My wife took ipill say 25 hours after that. She got little bleeding after a week on her due date itself. Next month she got less bleeding. Last month she got a little more than normal bleeding. Now she is getting few chin hair say 6-10. She is very worried. Is she pregnant? Or whats all this?
Hi I am pregnant. I want to clear one doubt and had accident 8 month before and got plate in leg. My baby delivery would be normal or operation. Please advice
Kya period me sex krna chahiye And meri marriage ko 5th month ho gye h but me pregnant ni ho pa ri aisa kya kru.
I'm a 17 year old boy. Of late, I have been experiencing pain on my right nipple every time I touch it or there is even the slightest pressure. Also, I can feel a kind of lump behind it. My mom had breast cancer. Should I consult an oncologist or is this normal? I read in a few places that this is normal if it happens on both sides but on my left side I can feel little to nothing. Please reply ASAP. Thank you.
I am 22 years. I had unprotected sex before 3 days of my period date but my periods not come till now please suggest me any pills for get period I did not take any medicine after unprotected sex please suggest me any pills thank you.
Hi, Still my wife not getting conceive. All tests are positive HSG, Follicular study give good growth of eggs. Regular periods. My semen test give 80millions counts. Normal viscosity. But we both having heat bodies and my home also more heat (No 1st floor) atmosphere. My question is Due to heat body infertility occurs? How to reduce body heat How is to increase sperm liquid viscosity Bcz everyone says If liquid viscosity is thick. Easily getting conceived.
I am 23 years old I have deficiency in serum ferritin levels and vitamin b12 how can I normalize it?
Ayurveda is an ancient healing technique that is very effective for today's lifestyle ailments. For many people, low back ache can be troublesome. While strong pills and capsules may give you temporary relief, they do not address the core issue and have a number of side effects. Ayurveda on the other hand, addresses the trigger and has no side effects.
Intrigued! Take a look at these Ayurvedic techniques to cure low back pain:
- Cut out on spices: We may think it unrelated, but low back pain is often accompanied by indigestion. Spinal cord nerves connect to back muscles and digestive organs. Hence, a small change in your diet can have a great impact on your health. Spicy food aggravates the digestive system and has a drying effect on the body. By cutting back on spices and oil, the digestive system can work better and there will be less stress on the nerves connecting the spinal cord and back muscles and thus result in lesser back aches.
- Warm your body: According to Ayurveda, back pains are caused by an increase in vata dosha or the amount of air and ether elements in the body. Warming the body can help lower these levels. Apply a heat pack to the back as a way of keeping the external body surface warm. Additionally, add warm food to your diet. This opens out any blockages in your digestive system and in turn reduces low back pain.
- Padahastasana: Ayurveda is very closely linked to yoga. Padahastasana is a yoga asana which addresses lower back pain by opening up the digestive channels and allowing the vata dosha to flow easily through the body. To practice this asana, stand with your legs together and lift your arms straight above your head while inhaling. As you exhale, bend forward from the hips while keeping your back and legs straight. Try and touch your toes. Hold the position for as long as possible and come back to the starting position while inhaling.
- Anuloma Viloma: Anuloma Viloma is a breathing exercise that balances the vata dosha. This is a technique that involves breathing from alternate nostrils. To begin, close the right nostril with your thumb and inhale through the left nostril. Close both nostrils and hold your breath for a few seconds. Then, release through the left nostril. Repeat this process, starting from the left nostril.
- Bishop's weed seed tea: Tea made from the seeds of Bishop's weed is can provide instant pain relief from low back pains. This is suitable for men and women of all ages except those with heart problems.
The core principle of Ayurveda is to listen to your body's messages. These techniques will help you become more tuned to your body's needs and keep you free from back aches.
I am 39 years old woman. Weight 75 kg. I am trying to conceive since last 10 years. Bt no luck. I have tried medication n losing weight. Yet in vain. The doctor said that I have very less eggs. Is there any other way to get pregnant naturally.
I have sex with my gf 3 month ago with using condom. After that she have 2 month regular period, but this month period is 6 days late. So what is the problem.
I started checking my cervix and keeping track of my cycle. But I can not seem to get pregnant. My question is. When the cervix is open is that a good time to have intercourse?
A woman having age 62 years avoiding sex with her partner saying that it is not healthy to have sex at this age. Feels pain during intercourse. I wish to get correct advice from your end please.
Hello Doctor. I am 30 years old and planning for family since 2 years. I have PCOD. My current problem is that I am not getting menses since 3 months. I have checked for the pregnancy also but it came negative. Please guide what can be the reason.
5 Simple Ways to Get in the Mood for Sex
A lot of factors can act as deterrents to getting into the mood for sex. You can be too tired, you may not be happy with your body image, or you may be overburdened with work to even think about getting in the mood. However, sex is an important part of your life and neglecting it could have several negative impacts on your relationships. Here are 5 proven ways to get you in the mood in no time.
1. Make Yourself Feel Good
A lot of people focus so much on their partner that they forget to take care of themselves. You need to make yourself feel happy and desirable if you want to be in the mood for sex. Buy some new underwear, read some good erotica, take a long steamy bath, and do all it takes to make yourself feel good– as when you feel good about yourself, you feel attractive, which can get you in the mood.
Stress can bring down your libido to a great extent. When you’re stressed, sex can feel like an activity that only adds to your stress levels. If you want to get into the mood, try relaxing first. You can try getting yourself a long, hot bath in the tub, or you could light a few candles and incense and fall asleep to soothing music. If you want to share an activity with your partner, you can go for a couples massage. Even just taking time out to cuddle can do wonders for both your relationship and your libido.
3. Get Adventurous
Creative foreplay is a great way to get you in the mood. You can use a huge variety of things to spice things up in the bedroom. From ice, candles, belts and ties to foods like cherries, cream, bananas and chocolate, think of incorporating them into your ‘playtime’. Tell each other your deepest, darkest sexual fantasies and then play them out. Take naughty pictures and send it to your partner throughout the day. His or her appreciation is sure to get you in the mood instantly.
4. Get Close
Have designated date nights where you go out with your partner and spend time on your relationship; or plan out a short weekend getaway together. These activities will help in physically enforcing the emotional bond you share with your partner. One of the things that many couples forget to do is flirt with each other, which can be a healthy way to keep the fun alive in your relationship on a daily basis.
5. Try Masturbation
Sometimes, you just need some quality “me-time” to get you back in the mood for sex. Whether you’re a man or a woman, some space to play out your fantasies in your head is all you need to get back in the game. You could masturbate just enough to get aroused and then ask your lover to join you, or you could simply take care of yourself to feel attractive and wanted again.