Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi SharmaYour feedback matters!
Hai doc. I am recently married. I would like to know about birth control measures except condom preferably medication with out side effects Thanks in advance.
My wife 25 years old. She is pregnant. Which care during pregnancy. Which type food she eat in wall pregnancy?
I have problem in vagina from 2-3 months. Its problem is rising when my periods is coming I don't know its due to padding. Problem is my vagina swelled, itching and irritation too. and its irritation when I had done sex. Please tell me the whats the problem and suggest me some precautions.?
Masturbation is a wonderful way to explore your physicality which is healthy as well as beneficial. According to research, women who masturbate regularly are likely to enjoy better sex lives with their partners and are more self confident in nature. Women who indulge in masturbation enjoy a wealth of physical as well as mental health benefits. Following are the benefits that you should be aware of:
Physical benefits of female masturbation
- Prevention of infections: Female masturbation is very important as it prevents cervical infections and also relieves you from infections in the urinary tract. Recent studies suggest that masturbation helps relieve you from pain caused by urinary tract infections. It lubricates the vagina and eliminates harmful bacteria from the cervix.
- Better cardiovascular health: Masturbating promotes improvement in cardiovascular health and also effectively lowers the risk of developing type 2 diabetes. It has been observed that women who masturbate regularly are less vulnerable to coronary heart disease and overall have a better immune system.
- Prevents insomnia: Masturbation can be a natural way to prevent insomnia as there is a subsequent release of hormones and stress involved. During masturbation the hormone called Dopamine increases as the process reaches climax. After orgasm, the hormones called oxytocin are released along with endorphins which consequently help you to sleep better.
Psychological or mental benefits of masturbation
- Improves mood and busts stress: Masturbation helps you get rid of depressed feelings and in turn positively affects your sexual life with your partner. It improves your mood and is considered an effective stress buster without any associated side effects.
- Helps you accept yourself: Accepting your sexuality is very important as it makes you aware of your body and makes you comfortable with it. It strengthens your love for yourself and increases your confidence. Paying attention to your sexual desires and fulfilling them yourselves is pleasurable as well as healthy. Masturbation can help you know your physical needs and relieve stress associated to your personal and professional life. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.
There are more than 20 types of sexually transmitted diseases, including chlamydia, genital herpes, gonorrhea, syphilis, human papillomavirus (hpv; causes genital warts), trichomoniasis (called" trich"), and hiv/aids. Safer sex, std testing, and prompt treatment for stds can help reduce the spread of these infections.
How to prevent the spread of sexually transmitted infections and reduce your risk for serious std complications.
Hi we have 6 months baby and want a gap of at least 2 years for next one. We want some remedy to avoid pregnancy for next 2 years even we meet. Please advice suitable precautions. During my search in Internet I come across this" Birth Control Implant, Your doctor inserts this small, thin, and flexible plastic rod into your arm. " Is it available in Hyderabad, India. Please help me.
I and my husband is going 2 have sex; on 5 june almost after 3 months, we both are very excited and want to enjoy. So pls guide in this gap what should we do what food should we have to last long. What should I give him before sex for lasting long. Also we are planning for a baby now so what to do.
Does daily meditation practice lead to feelings of well-being, or are people who already have a sense of well-being more likely to practice meditation? Researchers in the Netherlands, have conducted an study based on this question.
During a Meditation program for patients, they measured daily feelings, both negative and positive, among 83 subjects chosen from the general population. They found that daily mindfulness practice led to feelings of well-being, enhancing positive emotions, and lowering negative ones—rather than the other way around. The findings pointed in an optimistic direction: Practicing mindfulness on a daily basis can improve daily psychological well-being.
There are many reputed medical centers in America which employ meditation practice to help patients of various chronic diseases like cancer, heart disease as well as diabetes.
Developing a daily meditation practice is not that difficult, if you decide to start with just 5 minutes.
A beginners practice - Sit quietly and gently focus on breathing. Keep your eyes closed and gather your focus from surrounding and watch the breathing process with your mental eyes. Keep watching the gentle and deep breathing, the movement of chest and abdomen during inspiration and expiration. If thoughts come, do not fight them, judge them or push them. Just gently bring back the attention to breathing and keep watching. After 5 minutes of watching breathing, open your eyes. That's it! Meditation is done.