Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi RanjanYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old. I try my best to eat less of food but I m not able to reduce my weight. I have a bloated stomach. Sometimes I get irregular periods. My waist is 38.
Doctor how much Penetration is necessary to conceive. Many say Penetration is not so important but I feel there must be some minimal depth. Can you please let me know how much inches is necessary?
A. Ayurveda is an art and science of healing, a way of long, happy and healthy living. It literally means'to know about life.
Q. How it is defined?
A. It is defined as one which informs to look after the welfare of all human beings in particular and beings in general with regard to their physical, socio-cultural and spiritual well being.
Q. What is its antiquity?
A. It existed right from the beginning of life on the surface of this globe, in some systematize form. A systematize knowledge of ayurveda came into existence thousands of years before christ (b. C.).
I had mc on 8 june and its bleeding alot. Its clotted type bleeding. Am I having any disease? How can it be cure.
I am 28 years old. Meri one month se bleeding ni ruki. Medicine chl ri h koi frk ni Pad raha any suggestions for me.
According to my h8. Wot is da prfct w8 for me. M a married grl. Nd want to conceive now. Wot is da proper tym to conceive?
Hello Doctor! My age is 32 My weight is 60 kg. I have been trying to conceive for more than 2 years. My Amh is low <0.30. I do not ovulate my egg quality is low. I have been told to go for IVF with donor egg in next mnth. My hysteroscopy was done on 7th Jan. I have been asked to take tablet Novelon for 20 days then I will get my period and then I need to visit on 2nd day of period. My last scan was done on 25th April my 5th day of menses which said there was a small cyst after that my treatment started Will this tablet clear the cyst. Hope this cyst will not have create any problem in my IVF donor egg cycle. My uterus anteverted. Endometrium 7.4mm My gynec said My uterus is good there is good blood circulation. I need your opinion on the cyst and my other concern was Are IVF babies normal like other. Are they healthy like other kids Thanks.
I am female. If semen inside my mouth also chance for pregnancy .i not want to take any pill. Is there any option to control pregnancy. Kindly help.
I had sex with my boyfriend after that my periods were not regular. Before doing sex my periods were of 4-5 days but now only 2 days. Please tell me is there any problem. If it is then what is the solution.
A pain in the back can make even small, daily activities like bathing, getting dressed or even bending down to pick up things difficult. A quick and thorough treatment of such problems can prevent the problem from worsening. In such cases, there is an obvious need to exercise the lower back muscles. However, before performing these exercises, a lot of preparation is required to get your back into shape. Taking enough time to warm up and stretch the muscles can make a significant difference between helping and making the problem worse.
Why should you exercise your lower back?
The main reason for exercising the lower back region is to make it move gently through all types of motion so that it can have a greater range of movement during daily activities. Core strengthening exercises and stretches are recommended to prevent back pain. While doing these exercises, try avoiding activities that cause pain or discomfort. Pain is a sign of problem and one must be careful to avoid it during these exercises as it shows that you are hurting yourself in some way or the other.
Activities to be followed:
The following activities can help in increasing the flow of blood to the sore areas of your back and prepare for more activity, thus reducing the chance of aggravation.
- Soak in a tub of water: Fill a tub with water to a level that you will tend to float and thus reduce the force of gravity on your spine and muscles. Epsom salt can be added to relax the muscles. Do not to sit up too high in as it can cause stress to the low back discs. Slide down low enough so that the back is allowed to flatten a small amount, thus reducing disc and muscle stress.
- Use local heat to reduce muscle spasms: Soak a large towel with hot water and wring it out. Place it on the low back where your pain is located. You can also place a damp towel in the microwave oven long enough so as to heat the towel. Be careful not to overheat the towel. Place the warm cloth on the area of your pain for about ten minutes.
- Hip slides: Lie on your back. First move one hip and then the other towards your shoulders. Raise your right hip towards the right shoulder and then the left hip towards the left shoulder. Raise one of your hips and then the other up off the floor so that your back twists a little. Raise the right hip off from the floor and then do the same with your left hip.
- Windmill: This is a general back exercise. Create big circles with your arms by rotating them in clockwise and anticlockwise circles.
These activities are an excellent way to reduce back spasms and the stress on your back.
Hello. I am getting itching and burning near the area of my vagina, what should I do? Please help me to know the reason of it.
Maine safe time m without protaction sex kiya 7 July ko or merit date 3-4 July ko aai thi but sex k baad maine unwanted 72 le li thi but muze an tak periods nai aae or prega news 2 bar negative test aaya What I do? Bht dar lg RHA h I don't want be pragnent. Please Hall me.
Trichomonas Vaginalis, a virus, which affects almost 7.4 million men and women each year. This virus can cause a sexually transmitted disease upon contact with a person who may be carrying the same. This condition is more common in women than it is in men and causes a variety of symptoms. Let us learn more about this infection.
- Symptoms: This disease does not have any obvious symptoms until the problem becomes pretty severe. The symptoms for men include irritation inside the penis, discharge, and a burning sensation upon urination and ejaculation. The symptoms for women include a strong odour filled discharge that may also be greenish yellow in colour, pain in the lower abdomen in case the infection is extremely severe, itching and irritation in the vagina, and pain or discomfort during sexual intercourse.
- Diagnosis: The gynaecologist or the general physician will usually carry out the diagnosis with the help of blood and urine samples that will be sent to the lab for testing. These tests will help in determining the spread and severity of the infection. The doctor will also use vaginal or urethral fluid in order to diagnose the issue with the help of further lab tests. Most doctors will tell you that it is harder to detect the presence of the virus in women, than it is in men.
- Treatment: The treatment of this disease is done with the help of metronidazole, which can be used to treat trichomoniasis in case the patient is pregnant. It is usually recommended that the sexual partner of the patient should also be treated for the infection so as to stem its spread. Also, the doctors will recommend abstinence from sex for the duration of the treatment. Antibiotics will also be prescribed for both partners. Usually, one will be asked to wait for all the symptoms to disappear before becoming sexually active again.
- Complications: There is a risk of contracting the HIV virus in case pregnant women do not get treated for this disease on time. It can also cause premature rupture of the various membranes that protect the foetus, which can in turn, lead to premature delivery of the baby. Further, women who are suffering from this disease are at higher risk of passing on the HIV virus to their partners. This happens when the woman is also infected with the HIV virus.
- Prevention: There are various ways to prevent this disease including the proper use of condoms and limiting the number of sexual partners. Genital inflammation and pain should be checked by a doctor immediately to rule out the possibility of this STD. Also, one must take the necessary precautions to avoid catching and spreading this disease and getting a full body check up done is an important part of prevention.