Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RashmiYour feedback matters!
She is nice and helpful
Sir, I am a diabetic ,my HB1ac IS 8.6 ,i am USING last 18 months JALRA M50/500 (2 TAB for day) and gluoco red forte (2 Tab for day morning & night) insulin mixtard 30/70- 30 morning & 30 evening. I am increased weight before insulin started 83 kgs after 95 kgs today. And my doctor suggested go for take victoza 0.6 per day and oxra 10 mg per day one tablet. Please give me suggestion for victoza is suitable for me or not? I am study in internet about victoza is side effect thyroid cancer. Please give me a suggestion for take victoza or not.
Hello sir. I am a 19 years old boy of weight 55 kg and my height is 5.4 ft sir I am totally fed with my short height I request you to suggest me some ways or exercises by which I could be taller that will be your most kindness. Thank you.
My mother is 60 years old and complaining about vertigo. She feels sudden spinning of head at various time of the day.
Oily skin. Face 1 hr baad dull hoo jaati h Glowing face .I want. N I have the habit of tobacco eating Can you suggest?
I am 60 years old lady, and having weight of 87 kg. I wish to reduce by 10 kg. But when I apply dieting I feel my all nerves scratching so I left dieting. I stop eating potato - rice and even deep fry and potato. But then too my weight not reducing - only I feel lightness little. Is any solution to reduce weight
Most effective solutions to grow hair
Hair fall is a common problem these days and quite distressing for those who have to face it. Here are some tips which if followed can help you have soft, long, and healthy hair.
1. Onion juice - A smelly but effective way, onion has sulphur which pumps the production of collagen tissues that assist regrowth of hair.
All you will need are two to four onions, grated with the juice squeezed out of the pulp. Use this juice to massage your scalp and leave it on for about an hour before you wash it with water and a mild shampoo. Using onion not only increases chances of re-growth of hair, but also gives a fabulous sheen to your existing sheen.
2. Potato juice - Potatoes are rich in vitamins a, b and c which are important for hair to be strong and healthy. All that you will need are 3-4 potatoes. Grate them and squeeze out the juice; massage this juice on your scalp for minimum of 15 minutes and rinse off with water.
If this makes your hair dry, you can instead make a potato mask with honey and eggs and use on your hair. This mask not only moisturises your hair, it also helps hair in growing faster.
3. Eggs - When hair falls, goes dry or gets brittle, know that it lacks protein. And one of the best sources of protein is egg. You can take a couple of eggs, mix them and apply the liquid on your scalp. This can be washed off after a hour. Alternatively, you can make an egg mask.
For the egg mask, you'll need a couple of eggs, honey and olive oil. Mix them week and apply it on your scalp, covering your hair too. Wash it off after about 15-20 minutes.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar (acv) - ACV has numerous health benefits, one of them stimulating the hair follicles and helping them grow faster. It also cleanses the scalp and maintains ph balance in the hair. Add ACV into water and have a final rinse of your hair with this water, every time you shampoo.
5. Fenugreek - Fenugreek is a great remedy for hair fall. You will need to soak about 2-3 tablespoons of fenugreek seeds in water for 24 hours. Strain and use this water to rinse hair. Rinse with lukewarm water after 3 hours.
6. Ayurvedic herbs - Amla, Shikakai and Reetha are known to be beneficial for hair. They make the hair strong and long. Take 100 gms of each in 2 liters of water. Soak overnight. Boil the mixture in the morning, until it reduced to half. Cool it, mash the herbs while still inside the water and then strain it. Use this liquid to shampoo your hair.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.