Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RashmiYour feedback matters!
Hii m 20 years old girl. My menstrual period came 5-6 days ago since last 4-5 months. Is there any problem in that case. Plzz tell me.
I'm 6 weeks pregnant. I took mifepristone on 16th July. Bleeding started on 17th July evening. I took misoprostol on 17th July. Den I vomited after 20-25 min of taking misoprostol. Nd yesterday night I got a little Big clot. It was dark reddish in colour. Nd bigger Dan normal clots. So I want to know Wat was it? Nd when will I have an abortion?
Health problems caused by not drinking enough water
Our body is made up of almost 70% water and while we can live without food for a few days at least, it is important to replenish your water needs every day. If you miss drinking enough water even for a day, you will notice a change. And the ill effects of not drinking enough water can be severe and should not be taken lightly.
You might have to face these 5 health problems if you are not drinking enough water:
- Constipation: If your body is not getting enough water, it will not be able to digest well because our bodies need right amount of liquid to process the foods we eat. When the stomach is constipated, digestive juices are secreted in lesser quantity, thus leading to other digestive disorders.
- Weight gain: Many a times, we eat or feel hungry just a while after eating. This is not really hunger and actually means that the body needs water. A dehydrated body often sends misleading signals which is misinterpreted as hunger and we end up gaining unnecessary weight.
- Cholesterol and changes in blood pressure: When we don't drink enough water, the water reserve in the body gets used up resulting in there not being enough for the capillaries, veins and arteries. This results in blood pressure going high and/or low. Similarly, the cells of the body get dehydrated and in an attempt to stop this, the body starts producing cholesterol more than what's required.
- Dryness of the skin and other problems: Apart from through urine, our body also loses water in the form of sweat. This needs to be replenished or the skin starts becoming dry, lips are chapped and we even experience an increase in hair fall. Not drinking enough water also leads to premature aging and graying.
- Infections: It is important to urinate frequently because through urine, our body releases toxins which are not needed for the body. If you don't drink enough water, you won't urinate enough and might end up with problems like UTI and cystitis.
I am 15 weeks pregnant my right side lower abdomen is aching but bearable and cramping at times . Now I get a tiny amount of brown discharge but no bleeding while I pee its just the discharge anything wrong ?
Pregnancy can wreak havoc in your body; be it your hormones overflowing or the constant crying of your newborn that makes you agitated after a point of time. Your baby will probably be your top priority in times like these but maybe, you can put yourself on the list as well once in a while because carrying a human inside isn’t a very easy task.
On the off chance that you suffered a vaginal tear or an episiotomy while delivering, the injury may sting for a couple of weeks. Broad tears may take more time to heal. Meanwhile, you can promote healing by:
- In case of sitting becoming uncomfortable, try sitting on a cushion or cushioned ring.
- Utilize a squeezer-bottle in order to pour lukewarm water over the vulva while you're urinating. Press a cleansed washcloth immovably against the injury when you hunker down for passing stool.
- Cool the injury using an ice compress, or place a cool witch hazel cushion between the wound and a clean sanitary napkin.
- Take stool softeners or analgesics as prescribed by your healthcare provider.
- For treatment of episiotomy wound in 1st week - betadine wash should be used 3-4 times a day.
While you're recovering, anticipate that the uneasiness will gradually reduce. Contact your doctor if the pain increases; the injury gets swollen, hot and excruciating; or if you notice a discharge with pus.
Vaginal discharge (lochia) might be a problem for several weeks post-delivery. Expect a red, overwhelming stream of blood for the initial few days. The release will continuously decrease, getting to be watery and changing from pink or chestnut to yellow and finally white. Contact your doctor if:
- You have substantial vaginal drying
- The discharge has a foul scent
- You have a temperature of 100.4 F (38 C) or more
You may feel contractions for the initial few days post-delivery. These constrictions, which frequently seem like menstrual cramps help in preventing excess bleeding by compressing the vessels. These contractions have a tendency to get more intense with subsequent deliveries. Your healthcare supplier may suggest an OTC pain reliever as well. Contact a healthcare personnel in the event of fever or if the stomach area is tender to your touch. These symptoms and side effects could show a uterine disease.
Sir/madam, my daughter is 9 1/2 years old and she started her periods in the month of february. That month, her bleeding continued for a month and stopped after taking some homeopathy medicines. Thereafter she did not get periods until 8th of may, but since then at an interval of a week or so she bleeds a little. Kindly advise.
Hi, I had an Unprotected sex with my girl friend on 25th Jan and her periods were on 20 Jan. While sex I masturbated inside her pussy. Please tell whether if she will be pregnant or not?
I am 21 years old, I am suffering with irregular periods (I get menses once in 6months since 2 years. I consulted gynecologist 6months back, she said I have pcod and suggested some medication (mensovit) for getting periods. She asked me to consult her after a month to give a 3months medication for pcod but I did not consult her since I was out of station. Can anyone please suggest some home remedies to get regular periods. Your answer is very precious for me, thank you.
I m 34 years old female. I m pregnant. My last period date was 10th april. Today I have experienced discharge of brown color and I also have pain in lower back and abdomen. What could be the reasons please answer and also suggest some remedies as I think the matter is serious.
My wife suffering menses problem last 18 yrs. We had consulted so many doctors but problem is same she is taking menpauz L since last 7 yrs. Her cycle start on time and stop after 7 -8 days. From 5 th day onward she feel some pain in stomach and gas develop in the stomach. Kindly suggest where we should consult my nearest place is Gurgaon.
Am having uti? drinking 2.5 liters daily. I cant drink more water. If I drink more water am getting immediate vomiting. But then I dint get recover till now. Am pregnant and in 9th week. Did my uti harm my baby?
Hello sir, We both are the minor, my wife is at 19th week pregnant, doctor says my child has water accumulate in whole body. Is this alfa thalasemia?? We in tremendous mental pressure please help.
My wife 40 years old had back pain are irritation for 3 days and checked with doctor. She checked and told there is a growth inside vagina. She took a biopsy check up. What will be the problem?
I had aborted on 27 May 16 but till date mensuration period has not come. What will be reason and please suggest me what to do. Also there is white discharge from vagina . What may be the reason.
Hi, I got married a month ago we decided to have baby after 2 years now we are using condoms instead of that can we use pills. Does it have side effect or affect her Health if yes what pills should we use.
Hi My wife is having 6th month of pregnancy So I want to know that kya ab humen relationship banana chahiye ya nhi.
At which part of month, sex leads to pregnancy? Means provide all detail about menstrual cycle with example! and at which time sex is safe and unsafe?
● Apply Neem oil + coconut oil OR Lemon oil + Eucalyptus oil on the exposed parts
● Keep Tulsi near the window panes
● Burn Camphor in a closed room
● Spray the garlic decoction in the room
● Have Giloy decoction (kadha) by boiling it in water for 10 min to increase immunity
● Drink juice of budding leaves of papaya tree to raise the platelet count
● Have fenugreek leaves to reduce the fever, pain and to keep the heart healthy
● Take juice of turmeric root (yellow root) leaves to eliminate the dengue virus from the body.
Are you concerned about your current diet and want to shift to a healthier diet, which will keep you fit? In that case, you have to make several modifications in your regular eating habits. You need to stay away from fried foods and foods containing too much of carbohydrates and fats. There are several food items, which are very beneficial for the body and help you to stay fit and healthy all the time. They are as follows:
- Milk: Milk is very important for people who perform rigorous activities in their daily lives. Milk contains muscle healing proteins and calcium, which are good for the bones and refuelling sugar; all essential for the body to keep fit and healthy. Milk contains serotonin and melatonin, which enable you to get enhanced sleep.
- Dried fruit: Dried fruits contain natural sugars and concentrated carbohydrates, which re very good for boosting your energy levels. You should consume dried fruits like raisins, apricots and mango. They are also rich in fibre, potassium, vitamins, minerals and phytonutrients, all of which enhance your overall health.
- Broccoli: Broccoli and several other green vegetables contain free radical antioxidants, fiber, which promotes digestion. It also has several minerals and vitamins. You should consume broccoli, kale, green cabbage and spinach. They contain folate, which is essential for pregnant women. They also contain calcium, which is good for making the bones strong.
- Tomatoes: Tomatoes contain vitamin C and an antioxidant known as lycopene. Lycopene is considered to be a very powerful nutrient, which helps in the prevention of prostate cancer in men. Tomatoes also help when you are undergoing a weight-loss program as they contain weight loss hormones like leptin. This hormone helps in maintaining our body’s metabolism rate.
- Curd: Curd has a number of health and nutritional benefits, and eating curd every day helps your system stay cool, improves your digestive system, and helps get rid of stomach problems. The nutrients present in curd are easily absorbed by your digestive system. Not only that, it also helps in absorbing nutrients from other food items that you have eaten. It can also be used along with spicy food, as curd cools down and neutralises the heat that these foods create.
- Salmon: Salmon contains Omega 3 acid, which helps in keeping the heart healthy. The effects of memory loss are slowed down. The protein-rich fish helps in muscle repair and gives energy.
There are several other foods, which you should include in your daily diet in order to maintain a fit and healthy lifestyle. You may consume Brazil nuts, blueberries and cocoa as well. It is advisable to consult a dietician to get an ideal food chart. If you wish to discuss about any specific eye problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist and ask a free question.