Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RashmiYour feedback matters!
It's been 1 year since I got married And we often have intercourse To say weekly ones Happy with sexual life but I am not pregnant still will makes me sad and depressed For my husband semen analysis test is suggested Do I have any test that can be done to check if I have any fertility issues Note my periods cycle it's not stable where it happens between 25 days to 31 days.
My period is yet to start but now white blood is flowing and my stomach pain this mean that am pragnan? If so I have a wet test but found to be negative
- are overweight
- are on unhealthy diet
-are consuming alcohol
-have high cholesterol levels
-have a strong family history of heart problem
-do not have enough physical activity
-are diabetic or hypertensive then.
Your chances of getting a heart attack is high.
We can classify diseases and ailments into three categories broadly.
1- Those brought on by our own indiscretion, say in food, or exposure to elements.
2- Those brought on by seasonal changes.
3- Those that constitute payment of karmic deeds.
The first two kinds get easily cured by taking medicines, modification in our lifestyle, following diet and yoga exercises. In the third kind, however, the best medical treatment proves ineffective.
Such a disease leaves a person only when the karmic debt has been paid off. Chronic diseases quite often fall in the third category. It does not mean we should give up treatment. The treatment, the fees that we pay, may well be a part of the payment that has to be made.
I have Pcos And had an abortion recently does abortion makes Pcos more serious and creates problems in further pregnancies?
I feel some pain when i press my brest and when i sleep in turn way that is breast gets pushed to the pain i fell some pain nd i feel the upper part of the breast a bit hard on both the sides ,under the breast its soft again i am worried this please suggest me some thing
Sir,My husband working in army i want to be get pregnent next week he will come 30 holiday please suggest and help?
What are causes of poly cystic ovarian disease. And is this causes for to remain pregnant? Please help.
From last day there is pain in my genital and its my period time it never happened before is there any serious issue.
Hi ,my wife is 2 months pregnant. Some times while we sleep both feel to do intercourse. Your suggestion needed regarding this.
If you have an uncomplicated pregnancy, you are likely to be able to travel during most of your pregnancy. Just be sure to discuss air travel and extended trips with your doctor ahead of time. When traveling, it's also smart to carry a written record of your due date and any medical conditions you have.
When traveling by car, remember the following:
• Wear your seat belt , even if your car has an air bag. Strap the lower belt across your lower lap/upper thighs. Run the shoulder belt between your breasts and up over your shoulder, not over your abdomen. Remove any excess slack in the seat belt.
• Proper use of an air bag is important regardless of whether you are pregnant. If you are sitting in front of an air bag, slide the seat as far back as possible, and tilt the seat back slightly to increase the distance between your chest and the air bag [to 10 in. (25 cm) or more]. For the latest air bag safety information, see the U.S. Department of Transportation website at www.safercar.gov.
• Take bathroom breaks and short walks at least every 2 hours on long trips to increase the blood circulation in your legs and reduce bladder pressure.
When you're pregnant, the safest time to travel is during your second trimester (18 to 24 weeks), when your risks for miscarriage and preterm labor are lowest. During your third trimester, it's best to stay within 300 miles of home, in case of sudden changes that need medical attention. Airplane travel tips include the following:
• Check with the airline for its requirements before you book a flight. Some airlines do not allow women more than 35 weeks pregnant to fly.
• Carry written documentation of your due date when traveling. Some airlines ask to see this information.
• Wear your seat belt strap over your lower lap/upper thighs. When in flight, keep your seat belt fastened as much as possible in case of turbulence.
• Take a few walks while on a long flight to increase the blood circulation in your legs.
• Choose an aisle seat if possible. This will make it easier to move around in the plane.
There are lots of benefits espoused by doctors all over the world about getting adequate sleep. Lack of sleep can have an adverse impact on your daily work life balance and health. Thus, you should never let it happen. If you sleep more than six hours a day it can have a lot of benefits, some of which are mentioned below:
1. Better health: Studies have shown that having a good night’s sleep can help your body avoid serious health problems like diabetes, obesity, heart attacks and various other cardiac problems.
2. Lesser Pain: According to research, if you have chronic or acute pain from an injury, then sleeping for more than six hours can help you get better pain relief. It has been proven in multiple studies that good sleep can be an excellent supplement to pain medications. However, being in pain can make it harder for you to sleep. You should use pain relievers in such cases which can aid sleep, but ensure that you have more than 6 hours of shut eye.
3. Lower risk of injury: If you have adequate sleep then there are chances that you won’t feel tired during the day while you are out at work. This can prevent accidents if you are driving or even within the household. Deprivation of sleep has lead to many accidents in the past and continues to do so till today.
4. Better mood: Adequate sleep can help you to stay in good mood and research has found sleep has a direct effect on regulating your emotions. This is due to the fact that sleeping for more than six hours a day can prevent you from being exhausted at work.
5. Better memory: Sleep loss can be the reason you have become forgetful. Studies have shown that your brain processes and consolidates the memories from throughout the day while you sleep. So if you don’t get enough sleep it may affect your professional life as you may tend to forget important things that you should remember.
6. Stronger immunity: Sleeping for more than six hours will give your body the strength required to fight diseases.
7. Better weight control: Lack of proper sleep can increase your weight. You would feel hungrier and would crave for high calorie foods since lack of enough sleep causes the levels of leptin to drop in the body. Leptin is the hormone, which is responsible for how satisfied you feel with food and a drop in its levels will result in you wanting to eat your more. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.