Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RashmiYour feedback matters!
Doc Cousin have miscarriage N first time me bahut bleeding hui, Fir ab period date ane me 7-8 weeks lage n abi firse heavy bleeding ho rai hai continuously 5 din se ho rahi hai Thick blood. Pain bhi bahut hai puri body mein N weekness aa gai hai To kya karna chahiye Medication ya koi suggestion please Jisse complete clean ho jaye andar se Ya kuch bleeding k lye Aur kab tak ese hoga Normal periods kab honge?
I don't last very long during sexual intercourse. How do I improve my staying power?
Saving yourself (and your pride) from the great unexpected flood is not as hard. Yes, premature ejaculation can be embarrassing, especially as your partner tries to soothe your punctured male ego" never mind, it was still good, honey" how can you're explain to her that it could have been stress, anxieties caused by high expectations, or even just over stimulation? or that an astonishing one-third of men under the age of 25 are prone to pe?
Firing too soon is very common, and doesn't mean there is anything'wrong' with your (most women usually need twice as long to climax anyway). Assuming conditions are relaxed, you're comfortable with your lover and not sublimating personal problems, it's just a question of learning to get it right. Because you can master techniques until you have multiple, ejaculation-free orgasms, which also enhances your levels of sexual energy.
A simple method is the stop-start one, which helps build an awareness of gauging the sensations leading to release. As the pirelli ad goes what's power without control? simply put, your partner stimulates your genitals, and stops as you feel orgasm, approach. As you defuse, the stimulation is restarted, and so on. Another is the pause- squeeze technique. Withdraw as your climax builds, and have your partner (on top) firmly squeeze your organ for a few seconds with thumb and forefinger, where the glans meets the shaft. This gradually leads to ejaculatory control.
Relax your body as ejaculation nears, starting with an erotic massage. Breathe deeply, in rhythm together. Pressure on the perineum (about midway) also works. Move your sexual energy away from your genitals. Be vocally expressive, and let your hands foam your partner's body. Switch positions and experiment with which makes you last longer. Out of bed, exercise your pubococcygeal (pc) muscles, the ones that control urine flow, with alternate contractions and relaxations. You can do this anywhere, be it while driving a car or watching tv.
Finally, remember it's all in the head. The one with ears! communicate your feelings. Sometimes women actually don't want the guy to be banging on on, to prove his'manhood. And if you think of sex as a task, half the battle is already lost. Express yurt love, be vulnerable and abandon yourself to it, and the rest will follow.
1. Aids in digestion: Suffer from indigestion? well, drink a glass of jeera water every day to help you deal with it. This is because jeera water not only stimulates the secretion of digestive enzymes but also speeds up the digestion process, thereby helping you fight indigestion. Moreover, as it clears out toxins from the body, drinking jeera water provides relief from stomach related problems like acidity, abdominal gas, morning sickness and nausea.
2. Treats water retention: One of the common causes of water retention is the intake of high salt diet and drinking less water or dehydration. And hence, drinking a glass of jeera water every day might help as jeera is rich in potassium, which helps in reducing and preventing water retention. The mineral potassium plays a key role in maintaining electrolyte balance in the body thus, helping you treat water retention naturally. Here's more on causes of water retention and expert tips to prevent it.
3. Boosts immunity: Not just potassium, jeera is also packed with iron, which is important for normal functioning of the immune system. Iron is the key mineral required for the production of red blood cells. Jeera is also rich in antioxidants, which helps in fighting free radicals and lowers your risk of infections. Hence, make sure you drink a glass of jeera water to boost your immunity.
4. Helps in treating anaemia: If you are suffering from iron-deficiency anaemia, then including iron-rich jeera in your diet can help. And what s best than sipping jeera water all through the day to make the most of it. Due to lack of iron, the blood supply to various parts of the body is hindered, which leads to fatigue. Hence, drink jeera water regularly to prevent anaemia.
5. Maintains blood pressure: Jeera water is rich in potassium which helps in regulating fluid and electrolyte balance in the body thereby maintaining blood pressure. So if you are at risk of high blood pressure or suffer from a heart disease, then drinking a glass of jeera water on an empty stomach might do the trick. The mineral also helps in maintaining heart rate along with improving your heart function.
6. Helps in weight loss: Yes, it is one of the few healthy drinks that can also aid in weight loss. Jeera water can help you lose weight by boosting the metabolism. It is rich in fibre which not only subdues your appetite and prevents you from cravings but also acts as a powerful detoxifying agent, thus helping you lose weight.
7. Nourishes the skin: The antioxidant property of jeera water is responsible for clearing toxins from the body, which can aggravate acne and blemishes. And hence, drinking jeera water not only aids in the absorption of nutrients but also detoxifies the skin helping your skin to glow naturally. The presence of vitamin e and a exerts anti-ageing effects of jeera water making your skin smooth and clear.