Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RashmiYour feedback matters!
Am talking about my mom who is 47th years old and her hemoglobin rate is 11gms which is 76%, WBC are 9500/cu mm and her platelets are 2, 30, 000/cu mm. Is it normal if not what she do? And blood sugar (fasting) 102mg%.
My wife has problems in period time every month the date gets behind and whenever she is on period her full back pains upto the legs please advice.
Hi doctor dis sde Dr. namrta. I live in rajasthan. M suffering from hypoplastic uterus. Can you please tell me how I may conceive baby?
When I have sex with my husband a liquid flows uncontrollably from my vagina. Can you help in this. Is there any problem. We are not in a situation to have a baby.
Hello Dr. I am 29 yr old female married for last 6 months. Me and my husband are trying to have a baby but not get success. Please suggest me what should we do. Thanks.regards.
I am 25 years old .I have one year old child nd hi depends on breast feed. After delivery my wait is put on so what can I do to reduce my weight My baby is also do breast feed.
Hi, I am 24 year old woman and I am suffering from ovarian cyst and 1month before I completed by cyst reducer duolton-l medicine but after next cycle I had an unprotected sex and in tension I used i-pill and I got no side effect sign but I am having periods started on my 16th day is it the side effect of that levonorgestrel tablet or is it just I got periods soon. How long it lasts if it so side effect? Need help.
I rubbed and fingered my girlfriend vagina near clitoris .but my sperm is dried in my hand .is there any possible of she becoming pregnant.
Mera name meena h me 5 months se pregnant hun maine 20 days pehle ultrasound karbaya tha jisme AFI 7.35 aaya tha jiske liye Dr. Ne dawai di thi or alsmin sn bhi chadai thi abhi phir karwaya to AFI 5.22 aaya he ye kam kyu horaha he me bht pareshan hu pleas mujhe sahi salaha dijiye.
Sir mene mere bf ke sath intercose kiya. Lakin mujhse confirm nahi hai ki sperm mere andar gaya yaa nahi. Phir bhi mene unwanted 72 ki goli le li hai precaution ke liye. Aur mujhe last period 1 June ko aaya tha. Toh isse meri body and mere period pr kaya effect aaega. Kaya iska koi side effect hai kaya.
Benefits of sugarcane juice
1. Sugarcane juice is a diuretic which means that it helps treat urinary tract infections, kidney stones and ensure proper functioning of the kidneys.
2. According to ayurveda, sugarcane juice helps strengthen your liver and is thus suggested as a remedy for jaundice. Jaundice is a condition where you find yellow pigmentation of the skin and membrane due to elevated levels of a substance known as bilirubin in the bodily fluids and is triggered by poor functioning liver. What sugarcane juice does is replenish your body with proteins lost and nutrients that it needs to recover quickly.
3. An energy drink - sugarcane juice is rich in the good kind of carbohydrates, protein, iron, potassium and other essential nutrients that make it the ideal energy drinks. Especially in the summer months, a glass of cold sugarcane juice and really life both your health and your depleting levels of energy. It builds up plasma and body fluids and helps counter dryness and fatigue.
4. Ayurveda also suggests that'sugarcane juice exhibits laxative properties thereby improving bowel movement and relieving constipation' (source: ayurhelp. Com). Sugarcane juice also has alkaline properties which means it's good for treating acidity and stomach burns.
5. It has a low glycemic index (gi) so it comes highly recommended for diabetics. A study showed that drinking sugarcane juice did not alter the blood glucose levels of diabetics drastically but you should check with your doctor before you start to drink some of this yourself.
6. Sugarcane juice is extremely rich in minerals which helps prevent tooth decay and bad breath.