Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
My mother had 7 points of blood is any danger please give me suggestion sir my mother age is 50 height-5.3 weight-77kgs.
My 21 year old sister had a tumour like something in her breast and has undergone with ultrasound of breast and her reports came hyperechoic lesion. What does that mean? And is it serious? What treatment is needed for this!
I am 29 years old and planning for conceiving and want to lose some weight so can I join gym and do all exercises their or not if not then which exercises can I do, my waist size is 31 and butts 34 and thighs are 20 according to my height my height is 4 feet 10 inches, because, I married 3 years before and taking precautions but not taking any pills only condom and he ejaculate on tishu paper not in my vagina. I am trying for conceiving from 3 to 4 months, but nothing happen till now, my periods are also not regular one month it comes after 29 days and another months after 33 days or 50 days, I have taken Deviry tablets for 3 n half month but still not regular so I do not know when is my fertile days in which month, feeling very bad what to do. Can I take ovulation tablets after consulting doctor or I wait some more months and try myself. Because we can not wait si long.
1. Drink safe water provide by helping people
2. Avoid rainy and flood waters as these may contain infection
3. Boil water if necessary to drink
4. Wash your hand before any meal
5. Dont eat food which are store before or infected
6. Any wound consult any medical personal and doctor as soon
7. Don't throw any infectious material anywhere (as it may cause spread of infection to other)
Hi sir/mam. I am 23 years old. I am unmarried. Muze apse ye puchna tha ki mere bf ke sath week me 4-5 bar sex karti hu. Meri shadi ho jane ke baad muze koi sex prbm to nahi hogi na?
My sister's age is 34 years and she is pregnant (45 days) for the First time. Please suggest the diet to be taken I. E what kind of food should she eat and how much?
A number of factors, such as physical ailments, stress, anxiety and even relationship problems can cause sexual problems. Relationship concerns where intimacy and the culmination of the various phases of sexual activity from stimulation to excitement and peak, cannot be possible in a satisfactory manner. So what are the routine sexual problems recognised and treated as per Ayurveda? Read on to know more.
1. Erectile Dysfunction: This condition is also known as impotence and it usually occurs when male patients cannot muster up and retain an erection for long enough to enjoy sexual intercourse. This problem can be fixed with various herbs and condiments including Sanda Oil massage on the testicles and nearby areas in order to increase the blood flow. Also, one can have ginger, honey, drumsticks, milk and other such ingredients for better achievement and retention of an erection for a prolonged period of time during sexual intercourse.
Sanda oil is not available in its pure form and simple branding of this name is not useful. Sanda is a wild reptile, which was boiled in ancient times and fats taken out to make Sanda oil. This is not possible now a days. Instead various 'Tilas' (penis massage oils) prepared by valuable herbs and vegetable oils such as Sesame oil should be used. Tila using Mall (purified arsenic) and egg are also effective. Preparation and use should be as per instructions in classic Ayurveda. Tila is selected as per history, present condition and duration of specific problem
OTC or advertisement products are general products, which do not benefit all. Post application directions are also important otherwise there may be adverse effect of Tila application
2. Premature Ejaculation: Premature ejaculation is a condition when the male patient may face ejaculation as soon as the intercourse begins, or upon insertion. This happens in an unplanned way and is a sudden occurrence that usually puts a damper on the sexual mood and activity. In Ayurveda, there are various herbs including Ashwagandha and a variety of oil massages that can help in treating this problem.
3. Sexual Weakness: Sexual weakness is a condition when the female or male patient may not have the energy to go through with sexual intercourse and may even complain of pain during intercourse. This problem is especially common among women, and may be caused due to fatigue, stress or even low pelvic strength following childbirth or miscarriage. The best way to treat this issue is with the help of proper counselling and therapy that will help in introducing Yogic poses that can strengthen the pelvic area so as to have better sexual strength.
4. Infertility: This problem may be found in both men and women. Ashwagandha, Vasant Kusumakar Ras, Shilajit and Labub Kabir are some of the herbs and concoctions that can help in increasing virility and the chances of conception by creating better sperm quality and quantity, as well as more effective ovulation.
Most of the sexual problems in Ayurveda are recognised as factors that arise from stress and anxiety. These are recognised as temporary issues that can be fixed with the help of a proper routine of eating, resting and exercising, as well as a healthy diet where the patient stays away from smoking, excessive drinking as well as drug abuse. Before taking any herbal medicines, one will have to consult the doctor and find out about side effects for patients suffering from chronic ailments like diabetes, cardiovascular diseases and others.
Is it OK to have oral sex and anal sex with partner.in erotic movies girls are portraited enjoying them .is this natural. Will it cause any problem.
My vaginal secretions usually increases during intercourse, Which makes my partner dissatisfied during that period. I want a tight vagina. What to do?
- potatoes are rich in vitamin a, c, b6, copper & manganese.
- helps controlling blood sugar levels.
- best energy producing veggie.
- resists stroke and heart attack.
- reduces inflammation.
- lever cleansing.
Also are many more benefits of it. For more tips/advices search for ssohm.
Hi, me and my husband ar planning for our second baby but I really really want to have twins this time. Please tell me the ways of increasing the chances of having twins.
I have pain in period time I tried some medicine but no relief please suggest me some effective medicines.
I'm 21 years old and I missed my periods. And I doubt if I'm pregnant I confirmed it with prega news kit. I don't want to conceive right now. Its been month that I mated with my guy. What is the solution to get back my periods?
My wife is pregnant and she's been with severe cold, cough and headache since 2 days. As pregnant women shouldn't have every medication we're a little worried. Is there any pregnancy safe medicine and syrup for cold and cough, else any home remedy? Please kindly suggest. Regards.
Hello doctor my friend jyoti 24 years old. Her periods date is 11 but still not came she had sex on 6/12/16 with precaution. Today she check by prega news it came negative. In last month she lost 2 kg weight. But still she is worried she is pregnant or not? What's the issue with her?
Become physically active every day which will improve your posture, muscle strength, and balance and will prevent you from falling.