Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
I had a miscarriage 3 months before. The reason for my miscarriage was Uterine septum for hysteroscopy resection. I had my surgery done after getting my periods. Now after 3 months of my miscarriage I am pregnant again. Can I have a healthy pregnant now. I am really scared please suggest.
I am not getting my periods from last two months. I took contraceptive tablet before my last period.I did check twice with d pregnancy kit n its came negative twice. I evn ate papaya continuesly for three days but zero results. Plz let me know y I m not getting my periods. I am 30 years old
Doctor, m 28 years old n recently my left areola have a light change than normal as its light brown in colour but now , within the areola thr are having small circles n have lighter colour than the whole. Wat may b the reason is it hazardous to me. Around 3 months during sex my husband feels that milk coloured salty tasted substance coming frm my breast but I can't feel any pain. M nt pregnant also can you pls explain wats happening.
I can not have sex more den once at a time. I feel pain, dryness and injury after intercourse. Please tel me solution.
My spouse has been diagnosed with a bulky uterus condition. She has so far no complaint or discomfort indications. When is it advisable to go for surgery or can it be treated with medicine?
Last month I got periods again after 14 days counting day one as first day. And this time it was for 10 days. 3/4 days Before commencement I used to get pinching pain only I the tip of my breasts. It went away after the period started those ended on 6th march. Again I M getting pain in the tips. Some times its really bad, I have to hold them, rub gently, press lightly for few mins. It's more on one side. FYI I am going through a lot of stress. Stress beyond my capabilities. Nowadays. Financial crises, no mediclaim. Is it due to that.. Or is this Menopause. Please help. Pleaaassseee.
When you run your hands over the soles of your feet, the surface should be smooth to touch. However, sometimes, the surface may not be so smooth. Piezogenic pedal papules are papules on the medial, posterior or lateral aspects of both heels and result from herniation of fat. These papules are usually asymptomatic and can range from a size of 2mm to 10mm. In some cases, they can be a little painful. This is seen commonly in large lesions. They become apparent when the patient stands with his full weight on his feet and disappear or shrink when the weight is removed. Piezogenic papules can also occur on the wrists. This is a fairly common condition that affects women more than men. Piezogenic pedal papules can occur at any age including infancy.
There is no known cause for the herniation of fat that causes this condition. However, there are a few factors that could increase your risk of suffering from this condition. These factors are:
- Orthopedic problems
- Flat feet
- Collagen disorders such as EDS
- Jobs which entail standing for long hours
- Excessive weight bearing
This condition can also affect newborn babies with no predisposition. The diagnosis of this condition is often confused with infantile pedal papules, xanthoma and tophi. Since they are prominently visible only when pressure is applied, it is essential for a doctor to physically examine the patient while he or she is standing. This condition does not affect the health of a person and is largely only a cosmetic issue. Thus treatment is not usually necessary but some of the things you could do to relieve the discomfort are:
- In cases where Ehlers-Danlos syndrome triggers the condition, patients may be recommended betamethasone and bupivacaine injections. These injections need to be administered repeatedly for complete pain relief.
- Orthotic soles or custom made inserts for shoes can help relieve the pain and distribute pressure equally.
- Heel taping
- Compression stockings
- Avoid excessive or prolonged weight bearing
- Avoid standing for extended periods and try not to run too much
- Rest the feet and keep them elevated to help alleviate the symptoms
- Lose weight if you are on the heavier side
- Electro acupuncture
Piezogenic pedal papules are benign and are no reason to worry. If they begin to affect the quality of your life, you could consult a podiatrist.
Hello Dr. I am 35 years old male. Suffering from GENITAL HERPES & TPHA (VDRL+VE). In a month I am going to get marry and 1). I do not wish to do safe sex because I want children, 2). I do not wish to transmit disease to my partner & children. Please suggest me the medicines (Homeopathy / allopathy) which can completely cure / eradicated - GENITAL HERPES & TPHA (VDRL+VE. If no permanent cure at lease a guaranteed medicine not to transmit to partner till I get children.
Hi Doctor, me and my girlfriend had sex last night at the moment when I start first I push to my girlfriend vagina inside but condom was broken sudden I change the condom and I am not release because I push that was starting time and I touch only. So any chance to pregnancy.
Is there any permanent solution of premature ejaculation problem during sex? I am 31 years old. I am very much depressed due to this!
I am 27 year old female from Delhi (India), I have missed my period which was due on 18th feb 2016 which medicine I should take to restore it as I don't want any baby right now as my child is 1 years old. Pls advice.
Hello doc, My clitoris is getting swell every time in periods. My doc says its cuz of fungal infection. This has happened two times that my clitoris is getting swelled. Is there something I need to worry about.
Health problems caused by not drinking enough water
Our body is made up of almost 70% water and while we can live without food for a few days at least, it is important to replenish your water needs every day. If you miss drinking enough water even for a day, you will notice a change. And the ill effects of not drinking enough water can be severe and should not be taken lightly.
You might have to face these 5 health problems if you are not drinking enough water:
- Constipation: If your body is not getting enough water, it will not be able to digest well because our bodies need right amount of liquid to process the foods we eat. When the stomach is constipated, digestive juices are secreted in lesser quantity, thus leading to other digestive disorders.
- Weight gain: Many a times, we eat or feel hungry just a while after eating. This is not really hunger and actually means that the body needs water. A dehydrated body often sends misleading signals which is misinterpreted as hunger and we end up gaining unnecessary weight.
- Cholesterol and changes in blood pressure: When we don't drink enough water, the water reserve in the body gets used up resulting in there not being enough for the capillaries, veins and arteries. This results in blood pressure going high and/or low. Similarly, the cells of the body get dehydrated and in an attempt to stop this, the body starts producing cholesterol more than what's required.
- Dryness of the skin and other problems: Apart from through urine, our body also loses water in the form of sweat. This needs to be replenished or the skin starts becoming dry, lips are chapped and we even experience an increase in hair fall. Not drinking enough water also leads to premature aging and graying.
- Infections: It is important to urinate frequently because through urine, our body releases toxins which are not needed for the body. If you don't drink enough water, you won't urinate enough and might end up with problems like UTI and cystitis.
My periods not come in this month I will waiting for this for last 15 days So what should I do? Please advice.
I am of 25, I have delivered a baby of 7 months old and now I feel very restless and inactive, feeling very lazy. Is it normal for any new mom?
I am 29 years old women. I have 3 years old girl baby at that time I don't have diabetic. Now I am planning for 2nd baby but now I have diabetic. So can I get 2nd baby without any problem. So please give good solution for this.
1. Eggs: This protein-rich food item gives your body due nourishment even as they put the metabolism in high gear, right in the morning. This is the time when the metabolism is at its peak. Eggs also have healthy fats which can make you feel full with a fraction of the calorie intake.
2. Fish: A known source of Omega 3 fatty acids, salmon, trout, mackerel, tuna and other kinds of fishes are well known aids for weight loss. They give precious iodine to the body and supply plenty of proteins as well. Omega three fatty acids help in bringing down inflammation and bloating to help you get a more toned body.
3. Beans: Eating a serving of beans, lentils and legumes in a day is also a great way to lose weight. Black beans and other legumes are known to have high dietary fibres which help in making the metabolism work faster. With the help of such fibres, the food gets pushed through the food pipe much faster, and much more effectively.
4. Apple Cider Vinegar: This is a super ingredient that helps in giving you a feeling of fullness when ingested right before a meal. Also, it is a well known super food in the health and wellness community, and is known to help people suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high cholesterol and a host of other ailments.
5. Greens: Loaded with dietary fibres, yet low in carbohydrates and calories, green vegetables are a wonder food that can also banish bloating. Get your heart's fill of kale, spinach, cabbage and other ingredients, every single day for visible results in the weight loss arena. You can have them as a stir fry, in a salad, or simply churn a handful of green leaves into a healthy smoothie!
Using whole grains like oats and even nuts for the weight loss process has been known to offer health benefits and great results!