Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RashmiYour feedback matters!
Reducing fat is about working on excess weight that happens due to fat deposits in the body. Getting a toned look means maintaining lean muscle with a routine aimed at doing so. This will propel you towards healthy fat loss, by keeping your lean mass and immune system in order. Read on to learn how you can achieve fat loss in a healthy manner.
- Nutrition: Nutrition is the fuel that keeps the body going. From grains to carbohydrates to essentials fats, dairy, fibre, some amount of meat and even fruits and vegetables - you need to have a little bit of everything, every single day. This will give your lean muscle much-needed nourishment so that it helps in banishing fat and works harder to give you a toned look. Also, the metabolism works faster with these kinds of food.
- Processed Food: Processed food is usually fortified and preserved with salt and fat that defeats healthy eating and makes you gain pounds. You should try and stick to freshly prepared food. Make a menu and shop at the grocery store every week to stock up your for daily meals. Further, when you are looking for a snack, ensure that you reach out for a healthy salad or cut fruit. Also, try to make use of beverages like green tea and infused water that can be made at home with cucumber, mint leaves, watermelon, lemon and more, so that you can steer clear of various other carbonated and packaged drinks.
- Routine: Getting rid of fat is also a matter of getting into a good routine of meals, exercise and sleep. You should take smaller and more frequent meals - about five to six times a day - and limit your last meal to a few hours before bed time, so that your metabolism only has to process smaller chunks at a time. Also, try to alternate meals with activity and finally remember to get yourself at least six to seven hours of sleep a day.
- Exercise: We cannot stress enough on a work session a day to burn fat and give your metabolism a boost. Work with a trainer to find your problem areas and do focused exercises and sets.
- Burning fat the healthy way is a matter of eating right, sleeping well and exercising your body every single day!
I am 37 years old and 8 months 1 week pregnant. How much time to remain in baby birth, this is my first baby.
1. Rheumatic diseases such as arthritis and fibromyalgia
2. Fertility and gynecological disorders
3. Skin problems such as eczema and acne
4. High blood pressure (hypertension)
6. Anxiety and depression
7. Bronchial congestion caused by allergies and asthma
Can bleeding possible in pregnancy or not? If bleeding happened this means pregnancy has not happened?
A woman having age 62 years avoiding sex with her partner saying that it is not healthy to have sex at this age. Feels pain during intercourse. I wish to get correct advice from your end please.
Taking a balanced diet not only helps in maintaining overall health also helps in curing indigestion. The right mix of carbohydrate, protein, water, fat, vitamin, salt and fiber is important for the body to function well. Apart from maintaining a healthy diet, it is also essential to refrain from food that triggers indigestion.
Here is a list of worst food for digestive health:
- Dairy Products: Dairy Products contain a protein called the casein. This protein can be highly allergic and inflammatory. Its strong insulin response can hold up fat and makes someone look fatter than his usual self. Lactose, the carbohydrate found in milk is extremely difficult to digest. If you are lactose intolerant, you should make it a point to stay away from dairy products such as kefir and yogurt to ensure smooth digestion.
- Gluten: This protein molecule is found in barley and wheat. Gluten is extremely difficult to break and has the capability to create a lot of damage. The unbroken molecules of gluten cause inflammation and bloating. People, who have GI issues, should definitely eschew gluten to ensure food digestion.
- Sugar: Patients suffering from indigestion should stay away from sugar related products such as candy, cake and crackers. Intake of sugar product increases the rate of inflammation, feeds harmful bacteria and suppresses the immune system. No wonder it is one of the worst food to consume, if you are suffering from indigestion.
- Fake fats: Fake fats are extremely difficult to digest and make the cell membranes more rigid. It can also show symptoms such as cramps, loose stools and bloating.
- Gums: Guar and xanthan gum are proved to be responsible for causing colitis. People with bowel disease are strongly suggested to stay away from gums and thickeners in order to avoid indigestion.
- Soy: Soy possesses protein inhibitors. It is an enzyme that restricts digestion. The carbohydrate content of the soy does not get recognized by the GI system. This leads to bloating, cramps and gas.
- Nightshade vegetables: Vegetables such as potato, bell pepper and tomatoes contain a compound called solanine. The latter is known to be responsible for indigestion. People with a compromised GI should not consume these vegetables at all.
- Red Dye: May fast food item contain a red dye which is known to decrease the production of energy, disturb nerve signaling and is an inflammatory agent.
- Sweeteners: Fake sweeteners show GI symptoms such as bloating and gas. Replacing this with sugar is not at all a good idea since it causes indigestion over a period of time.
- Legumes and beans: Legumes and beans contain compounds called saponins and lectins respectively. They are a major cause of a leaky gut and inflammation. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gastroenterologist.