Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RashmiYour feedback matters!
I have minor bleeding from my uterus what is the reason just tell me and also I had taken ipill before 12 days I am pregnant or not.
Briefing on Virtual problems of life
Hi! I am Dr. Sanjoy Mukherjee. By profession I am a psychologist and marriage counselor. But nowadays I am more working like a life guru, providing solutions or at least answers to virtually all problems of life, whether it is something related to stress, anxiety, depression, addiction, or anything to do with relationships. Relationship are a very vital part of life, or anything else- it could be a chronic health problem which is not getting controlled or cured or healed through medication.
As I said it can be virtually anything, any life problems. One more thing which is a passion for me, is helping people by support their healing, to be happy and healthy. So I am working on happiness programs. I and my team have developed a program called soham happiness program. Now, I will come to that later may be some other time, but right now I would like to say only one thing that happiness is one of the most important aspect of life.
Most of the things we do today, we do for happiness. Happiness has been the number one pursuit since time immemorial. So the program that we do in terms of happiness is known as soham happiness program. But professionally my major work is on something to do with psychological aspects, helping people to get healthy mentally and also physically, and anything to do with marital issues pre-marital issues, relationship problems, whether personal, professional or public.
So that is what I do and thank you very much. For more information you can definitely contact through Lybrate.com. Thank You once again.
Hey, my periods are missed for 4 days and while eating I have vomit like feeling only. Why is it so?
I am 25 years old. During my periods I get severe unbearable cramps and vomiting. I also got medication from a doctor. She referred Me Pill tablets for continuous 7-8 months but it didn't worked to me. I even can't get up from bed for first 2 days of my periods. The doctors also conducted sonography but said that all reports are normal. Also they referred me Meftal Spas Tablets for pain and Rantac-D Tablets for vomit control. But no effects of these tablets seen. Those 2-3 days of periods takes a toll on me. Please help.
My legs are swelling and getting little pain. I am 7th month pregnant. How to get relief from pain. thanks.
I'm an eighteen year old female. My partner and I have engaged in intercourse, quite a few times. I have been taking very frequent bathroom breaks but, I haven't missed my period after the act. There's no chance I'm pregnant, right?
Me n my wife had sex on 1st february on the next day she got period. But from yesterday she got brownish discharge. Is there any chance to get Pregnant?
Good evening. From last two mints I suffered from amenorrhea but this month my LMP are right. But the flow is very less. What's the suggestion for this.
Hi, I am 25 years old I got abortion in 8th month of my pregnancy in last month 10th dew 2 long bones shorten in baby .diagnosed on scan skeletal dysplasia and polyhydramnios. So wen can I plan for a second baby. Nd is der any chances 2happen the same thing for the second baby.
Sir, myself 39 years of age-female. Due to infertility problems I couldn't conceive after 10 yrs of married life. Now I didn't menses though last mp is 09 Feb'15. Today is 21 March'15 and pregnancy home test is negative. Kindly confirm how can I confirm pregnancy and what should I do?
I 'am 19 years old I have taken 6 ipill till date but now m not taking anymore M very scared about my future what should I do please help me. I knw I was wrong about taking 6 but it already took place I really dnt know what should I do Is there any natural remedy you can recover my ovaries?
I have pcod. I am 23 years old. Because of that I have been developing fat on my tummy. Although I have not gained much weight. But I am having lot of tummy fat. How to control that?
Health benefits of tea:
1. Polyphenols content: polyphenols, especially catechins and epicatechins, have anti-inflammatory and antioxidant benefits. These little powerhouses protect your body from the bad things you consume. Over time, they may even help reduce the risks associated with diabetes and cardiovascular disease. If you drink too much caffeinated tea, you may get a little jittery, but overall it suits a healthy lifestyle.
2. Weight loss: tea may be able to help you lose weight or keep that waistline in check. In a study of tea drinkers versus non-tea drinkers, the people consuming hot tea on a regular basis had smaller waistlines and a lower bmi (body mass index).
3. Increased muscle endurance: if you’re looking for better exercise endurance, green tea may help. Scientists discovered that antioxidants in green tea extract increase your body’s ability to burn fat as fuel. This allows you to build your stamina at the gym more quickly and reap the benefits of a healthier body.
4. Cancer protection: the powerful antioxidants found in tea can actually protect your body from cancer. Current research has shown that tea helps your body fight off certain cancers, including colon, breast, ovarian, prostate, and many others. Tea isn’t a cure for cancer, but it is a simple and effective superfood that can help lower your personal risk.
5. Fight free radicals: what’s a free radical? they’re the bad guys that invade your cells and alter them for the worse. The extensive damage they cause has been scientifically linked to heart disease, cancer, and even alzheimer’s disease. Despite your body’s design, it is not always able to fight off the free radicals – especially if you have a poor diet or lifestyle habits. Antioxidants found in tea help fight the bad guys.
6. Defend bones: the compounds found in green tea improve bone strength and density. This is great news as we age and our bones begin to weaken. Used in conjunction with mild weight or strength training and a healthy diet, green tea can help you fight the ravages of osteoporosis.
7. Regulate blood sugar: people with type 2 diabetes benefit from regular tea consumption. The compounds in green tea help the metabolic system process sugars more efficiently. In a surprising finding, studies showed that people who drank at least six cups of green tea per week were less likely to develop diabetes at all.
8. Boost brain power: many factors influence your brain health. Age, weight, activity levels, and smoking all factor into the way our brains age. Polyphenols in tea may slow the effects of aging in the brain’s memory and learning centers. This includes neurodegenerative diseases such as alzheimer’s, parkinson’s, and dementia.
9. Hydration: your body is comprised mostly of water. You have to have it for your body to function properly and experts estimate that 75 percent of americans are chronically dehydrated. Not everyone enjoys drinking gallons of water every day, and coffee (despite its other benefits) has dehydrating effects. Tea, despite the caffeine, is a hydrating beverage. Next time you’re falling asleep at 3 pm, try iced green tea for a refreshing pick-me-up instead of coffee.
10. Healthy teeth and gums: countries known for their tea consumption likely drink it plain or only lightly sweetened. Tea contains naturally occurring fluoride and tannins. These help prevent plaque from forming on the teeth. Unsweetened tea, along with a daily regimen of brushing and flossing, helps keep those pearly whites healthy.type diabetes