Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir my friend has sex with her gf sex mean not a sex he just put into pussy and taken out in fraction of minute no sperm entered into her he thinks but he was fully tension that any problem or any effect will happen can you give a solution for one time (even in fraction of minute) will give pregnancy it is my doubt can you please clear.
Intercourse is meant to be a pleasurable and intimate experience. But it might become an unpleasant act if you are suffering from performance anxiety. When you are mentally occupied by questions such as "Do I look too fat?" or "Did I do that right?", sex stops being a gratifying experience.
Incessant anxiety over your ability or appearance can result in sex becoming nerve-wracking and stressful for you. It might even have you avoiding sex altogether. This psychological condition is termed as sexual performance anxiety.
Sex isn't only a physical reaction, there are emotions tied to it as well. If you are too stressed out and your mind is preoccupied, your body reflects your inner turmoil and you cannot get aroused.
Causes: The causes of sexual performance anxiety include:
- Fear that you wouldn't be able to satisfy your partner and perform well sexually
- Body image issues (Such as stressing about your weight)
- Problems in your relationship
- Men worry that their penis don't 'measure' up
- Men might be concerned about taking too much time to orgasm, or about premature ejaculation
- Women worry about not enjoying the experience or being unable to have an orgasm
Symptoms: Your mental state has a deep impact on your physical state. The effect of stress hormones norepinephrine and epinephrine can hinder your sexual performance. Symptoms of sexual performance anxiety include:
- In men, blood vessels constrict due to the effect of stress hormones. This leads to reduced blood flow to the penis, thus making it difficult for the man to get an erection.
- Often though it is less diagnosed in women, sexual performance anxiety leads to trouble in lubrication during sex. Lack of lubrication dims the desire to have sex.
Sexual performance anxiety is a vicious, inescapable cycle. Increased anxiety hampers you from having sex, making you think you won't be able to perform well, which causes even more anxiety.
Treatment: Consult a doctor you will be comfortable with discussing your problems. Sexual performance can be either treated by medication (if you have an underlying medical condition such as erectile dysfunction) or through therapy.
Talking to a therapist or counsellor about your problems can help you in several ways. You can learn to become more comfortable with yourself and your body. You can also understand your problems better, which can eliminate your anxiety.
I am suffering from to much long period time and I also suffering from back pain because of periods.
My friend 24 years old female. She had a child of 9 months baby. She got married for the past one and half year. But she is not interested in sexual life. What may be the reason? She is not ready to consult a psychologist.
I am 20 years old. I didn't get menses from last 3 months. I performed sex with my husband in november 2015 and after that I didn't got menses for two months. I made pregnancy test at home for two times but the result is negative later I got menses in January. From January till now I didn't got menses and I didn't performed sex with my husband from that time. Now I wanted to know that as I didn't got menses am I pregnant?
I am going to marry next month. I want to know safe contraceptive other then condom. And instruction on how to use them. Thank you.
I am 36 years female has 55kg weight, how often can I take calcium and vitamins supplement and in what dosage? kindly suggest.
I am 24yr female. marriage 2month before. Near 1month have breast pain while touching. What is my problem?
Hi I am 23 years old and unmarried. My hb level is 9.2 and have irregular menses. From last 2 months menses are not held. Today 2 months and 2 days over and have no menses till now. I'll take treatment also but have no results. My stomach become more fatty day by day as well. As he lots of pain Please tell me what to do as soon as possible.
We are trying for baby. We both had done required test all test results are very good. There is nothing to worry according to reports. But still there is no good news since a year. Please suggest something helpful.
I am 25 years old. May 6th 2015 is my married is finished but still not conceive. Not pregnant. What can I do?
Hi, I'm 23 years old and 5 month pregnant. Sometimes I feel pain at lower side of stomach and white discharge is also happening. What is the reason? One more question, is miscarriage without bleeding or any symptoms is possible? kindly reply soon. Thank you.
Hello doctor, my friend was married 2 months back when he want to sex with his wife she felt very pain in that time. I suggest him, enjoy foreplay more time to get more feelings, even though he done but she felt very pain and she don't want sex. Please give a solution to them. She afraid to consult doctor.
I am married for 2 years. Recently Black spots started appearing near my vaginal area. I have body pain as well. What could be the reason. My hair falls as well. Is it a symptom for anything.
My friend missed her two months period. She checked with the pregnancy kit test twice but it appears negative. What should she do now?
I had a normal delivery 36 days ago. I have been bleeding since then. In the beginning it was more and later it got decreased and was more like spotting. Though it increased and decreased in between. Then suddenly it stopped for a day but next day I again had heavy bleeding just like first day of period. Its been 3 days now. Is this normal or there is something to worry?
Fatigue and weakness
Fuzzy vision and eye floaters
Hair loss or thinning of hair
Pain in the lower back
Premature ejaculation and soft erections (in men)
Seminal leakage (in men)
For some, masturbating is simply a method for discharging the overabundance vitality that is repressed, because of absence of satisfactory physical activity. Arranging for a solid workout routine won't just keep you physically fit yet can likewise diminish the need to masturbate unnecessarily every day.
Milk with saffron-
Drink glass of warm milk mixed with 2-3 strands of saffron before going to sleep can reverse the masturbation addiction.
Ginger is known as an effective antioxidant. Consuming ginger and honey mixture daily to improve your blood circulation and it will ensure you from yielding to the temptation of masturbating. Add ginger in your regular diet.
Cranberry and orange
Drink cranberry and orange juice every day. It will supply essential nutrients to your body, thus compensating the side-effects of over-masturbation like physical, mental and sexual exhaustion.
Time is precious - get up
On the off chance that you invest the vast majority of your time alone at home, in your room, you may feel enticed to masturbate, just to feel somewhat better. Make it a point to go out for a couple of hours daily, regardless of the fact that it is just to strive for a walk or run a couple of errands. Enter your room just when you are prepared to rest.
Individuals who are under a ton of anxiety attempt to feel good by masturbating. Then again, the inclination of prosperity achieved by masturbation is makeshift and you may experience weariness or emotions of blame at a latter point of time. As far as relaxing is concerned, different strategies like yoga, meditation, deep breathing, tai chi and massage treatment are a ton more successful. Additionally, these procedures ease stress, as well as help you like yourself over the long haul.
Eat more soybean products and try to reduce excessive caffeine from your diet. Increase consumption of nutty foods like peanuts, sunflower seeds. Also eat more green vegetables, sea foods and avoid red meat and too much dairy product. Instead of soda, drinking fresh orange juice or cranberry juice and, of course, drink 8-9 glasses of water daily.
Zinc rich diet
Increase consumption of foods rich in zinc. It will help to deal with the negative side-effects of over-masturbation.
Gallstones are bits of solid material that may be formed in the gall bladder. The gallbladder is a little organ located under the liver. You won't not know you have them until they've block your bile duct, causing pain that will need immediate medical intervention, and even hospitalisation in some cases.They may comprise of cholesterol, salt, or bilirubin, which consists of red platelets. Gallstones vary in size. They can be as little as a grain of sand or as even the size of an apricot in many cases.
Women are more likely to develop gallstones than men. Read on to know more:
Causes: There are a number of causes for this condition, especially in women. These causes are as follows:
- Intake of anti-conception medication pills, hormone trade treatment for menopause side effects, or pregnancy
- Malfunctioning of the gall bladder
- High cholesterol levels
- Gallstones may be created when there is excessive amount of cholesterol in the bile discharged by the liver. This bile normally separates the cholesterol and helps in the normal functioning of the liver and other digestive organs of the body.
- Bilirubin: Bilirubin is a substance created when your liver wrecks old red platelets. A few conditions, like cirrhosis of the liver and certain blood issues causes the liver to create more bilirubin than it ought to. This can lead to complicated conditions like gallstones.
- Bile: Your gallbladder needs to exhaust bile to be sound. In the event that it discharges its bile content, the bile turns out to be excessively thick which causes stones to shape.
- Weight: Being overweight or underweight can also cause a malfunction which can lead to the appearance of such stones. The diet also has a bearing in such cases.
- A yellowish tint in your skin or eyes, which can demonstrate jaundice
- Sickness or retching
- Clay coloured stools
- Pain in the right upper quadrant of your stomach area
- Other digestive issues
Numerous individuals with gallstones may be asked to go through surgery to remove the gallbladder. These include the following:
- Laparoscopic cholecystectomy: The specialist passes instruments, a light, and a camera through a few little cuts in the midsection.
- Open cholecystectomy: The specialist makes bigger cuts in the belly to expel the gallbladder. You may have to spend a couple days in the hospital after the operation.
- Without getting operated: If you have a mild condition and your specialist feels you shouldn't have an operation, he may recommend medicines like chenodiol, ursodiol, or both. These medications work by dissolving cholesterol stones. One may experience mild loose motions as a side effect.