Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Asthma Management Program
Ayurvedic Massage Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Kerala Massage Treatment
Kshar Sutra Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi GuptaYour feedback matters!
I feel sleepy in the night still I am not able to sleep. My mind think about lots of negative things. Please help me.
I am just 19 year old, but I got plenty of white hair& hairloss. Only the black hair falls, but not white hair. I mean white hair is stronger than black ones. My hair is weak. How can I get rid of white hair,
Sir, please tell me permanent cure of Nightfall. Due to this problem my health is not growing. I am feeling tired due to this problem. Please help me sir by provide me some good tips.
My teeth is yellow am using many medicines but no use of it? Please give any suggestions to, my teeth?
A woman is an extraordinary and beautiful creation of nature, and it is natural that she would want to see herself as perfect and complete. And, staying sexually attractive is one of the major factors that motivate a woman to seek the benefits of Cosmetic Gynaecology. Cosmetic Gynaecology or Intimate Aesthetic Surgery covers procedures which alter the appearance of female external genitalia and make it seem more natural and youthful. These methods, aid in correcting congenital defects, enhances the self Confidence of a woman, and positively affects the intimacy she shares with her partner.
With age and life events like childbirth, the vagina and labia often change in appearance and structure, which not only hampers the feeling of self-worth in a woman, but also prevents her from enjoying sexual activities completely and Cosmetic Gynaecology emerges as the savior in such situations.
Here are some procedures, which are here to help the fairer sex rediscover the beauty of their body:
- Vaginal Rejuvenation: With the help of laser technique, this process helps in tightening the internal diameter of the vagina, when it gets stretched during birth or owing to genetic factors.
- Labiaplasty: Through this method, the contours of the labia majora or labia minora are changed. It may cover reconstruction, augmentation or reduction.
- Hymenoplasty: It is done to create a pseudo hymenal membrane from hymenal tissue, which already exists or non*hymenal soft tissue. The intention is to cause bleeding when the membrane tears during intercourse.
- Clitoroplasty: This procedure deals with the surgical transformation of the clitoris, which caters to conditions involving increased tissue volume. It can also aid in creating clitoris in transgender women.
- Clitoral Hood Reduction: The method is focused on the loose skin around the clitoris, and can be conducted during labiaplasty or as a separate procedure.
- Monsplasty: The contours of the Mons pubis can be changed through this process. It involves liposuction for the reduction of excess fat, subcutaneous fat, as well as skin. Often, techniques like laser and ultrasound are used during monsplasty.
- Perineoplasty: Repairing and restoration of the loose, ageing or injured perineum is taken care of through this method. Perineum is the area between the vagina opening and the rectum. And this procedure is usually helpful for women who don't heal efficiently after a vaginal delivery or experience scars.
So if you are worried about the structure or appearance of your intimate area, don't fret.
My friend is having hair fall problem for past one year. How can he control his hair fall and grow back his hair on the bald spots?
I had sex with my wife two days ago, after that I am not having sex for two days as my sexual sensation is not there. Sometimes it comes back after 3-4 -5 days. But why?
Clearing the week's clutter from your mind will leave you feeling remarkably refreshed. Set some time aside every day to focus 100% on the moment.
The art of paying more attention in the present moment is the key to more effective stress and life management.
1. Find a quiet and comfortable place. Sit in a chair or on the floor with your head, neck and back straight, but relaxed.
2. Become aware of your breathing, focusing on the sensation of air moving in and out of your body as you breathe. There?s no need to change the breath. Just feel it in your body.
3. When thoughts come up in your mind, don't ignore or suppress them, but simply take note of them. Observe where your mind went off to, without judging, and simply return to your breathing. Remember not to be too hard on yourself if this happens.
4. Set your alarm and practice ten minutes of this when you wake up, or when you go to sleep (or both).