Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Chudhary
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ChudharyYour feedback matters!
A chemical peel is a form of skin treatment where an acid solution is used for the removal of damaged outer layers of the skin. Alpha hydroxyl acids and trichloroacetic acids are used in chemical peels. Phenol is also applied to the skin. Chemical peels aid in improving the skin’s appearance. The chemical acid solution makes the skin peel off. The new skin is much smoother and is less wrinkled.
Chemical peels are of several types:
- Superficial peels: In this type, alpha hydroxyl acid is used to penetrate the outer layer of the skin and exfoliates it gently. Superficial peels are used for improving the appearance of mild skin discoloration and rough skin.
- Medium peels: In medium peels, trichloroacetic acid is used for penetrating into the middle layers of the skin to remove damaged cells. Improvement in age spots, lines and wrinkles can be done using medium peels. Rough skin is smoothened.
- Deep peels: In the case of deep peels, trichloroacetic acid or phenol is used for penetrating the middle layers of the skin to remove damaged cells. Skin appearance is improved drastically.
Conditions treated with chemical peels
Chemical peels are used for the treatment of certain conditions. They can be used to treat the following conditions:
- Reduction in fine lines which occur under the eyes or around the mouth.
- Treatment of wrinkles which are caused due to sun damage or old age. This is done using chemical peels.
- Chemical peels help in improving the appearance of mild scars on the skin surface.
- Several types of acne are cured by chemical peels.
- Chemical peels help in reducing age spots, freckles and dark patches known as melasma, which occur because of pregnancy or because of taking birth control pills.
- The overall look and feel of the skin are improved after using chemical peels.
After a chemical peel treatment is done, the skin becomes extra sensitive to the sun. Hence, it is recommended to use a sunscreen lotion, which also protects against UVA and UVB light rays.
Are chemical peels safe?
Chemical peels are very effective and provide perfect rejuvenation to the skin. However, as far as safety is concerned, you should know that chemical peels have some side effects.
- They may result in a temporary or permanent change in the skin color, especially in women who take birth control pills.
- Scarring can occur and cold sores can get reactivated.
Chemical peels involve the use of chemicals or acid to improve the appearance and condition of the skin. This procedure is an effective one and satisfactory results are obtained.
I had sex with my gf from 11 to 15 June however her last period was on 10 June she also eat 3 pills of unwanted 72 in a week and again she got periods 10 days earlier that is on 27 June what does it mean.
Each and every person on this planet has to deal with the loss of a loved one at some point of their life or the other. It is an undeniable and unavoidable part of the human existence. However, at times, the grief can affect the person so much that their psychological, emotional and physical health may be affected. Their normal day- to-day functioning may be affected as a result of their extreme reaction to the loss of their loved one. In such a case it is ideal to seek treatment from a certified medical professional such as a counselor or psychologist. If the condition is even more serious and the patient requires help to treat him or her, then it is advisable to go to a psychiatrist.
However, the following tips commonly given by mental health professionals may help to deal with such a loss:
- Accepting one's emotion: Sometimes an individual may remain in denial about the loss of the loved one or about his or her own reaction to it. This increases the negative emotion as it does not find a medium of expression. The person withdraws into himself or herself, and is slowly unable to conduct the usual daily activities. The first step therefore is to fully accept the reality of the event and one's own response to it. It can help to speak to a friend or family member about one's own response, or even release the grief by crying. Such cathartic avidities are the first step.
- Taking care of oneself: Often after the death of a loved one, an individual may become wary of his or her own condition and fail to look after himself or herself. This should be avoided. Normal diet, exercise and activities are required.
- Channeling grief into productive activity: Constantly focusing on the loss of the loved one can increase the trauma and stress. Sometimes it helps to focus on helping others, e.g. Volunteering at a charity or assisting others in some way. Even taking up artistic pursuits or any productive hobby proves to be beneficial. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Psychiatrist.
I am 28 years old married woman. We are trying to conceive. There are some delays in period. In march my periods came on 21st, in april on 21st, in may 26th, directly on july 9th, then on 13th august. Based on 34 days of cycle, we made relations on August 21st, 23, 25, 27,28, 30 and we have plans to make relation on 1st 2nd 3rd 5th 7th 9th 11th and 13th September. Also I got my all the test done. Everything was normal. Whats are the chances of conceiving. Since we have been trying for long. What to do to get pregnant.
I am pregnent. 8 weeks. In torch test rubella igg 62 cmv129 hsv27. But igm -'ve. Can my baby healthy?
Since last 7 months, right after the marriage my wife has been taking Femilon contraceptive tablets as prescribed by a Gynae. But, since last 3 days she has been experiencing severe pain in abdomen- to be more specific- above navel slightly left side. Immediately visited a general physician who instructed to go through a USG of whole abdomen. She went through USG of Whole abdomen and the report came normal. Also, she went through a Routine Examination of Urine that showed Acidic reaction in Urine. The pain is persistent but feels when touched. My question is: is it due to the intake of Femilon? Please help.
Isabgol is the best natural laxative which can be used safely in pregnancy. During the pregnancy, hormone progesteron is responsible for constipation which causes relaxation of all smooth muscles of body including intestine. So the movement of food along the intestine slows down that allows the water in the food to be absorbed almost totally from the intestine, so that the end product reach the rectum is less bulky, hard and difficult to expel.
Isabgol is a bulk forming laxative so more water should be consumed with it.
I had unprotected sex on 26th November 2017 ,and today i.e on 30 th nov. And now I am feeling foul smell from my vagina and also there is white discharge. So my question is that am I pregnant or not and when should I check it by pregnancy kit.
M 18 years and M suffering from polycystic ovaries, I want a diet what to eat and what not to as m a vegetarian. Please give me a diet plan and can I have black coffee or not?
Hello my age is 39, & my periods are like 21 days sometime its 25days, I am not operated for family plan, my husband works in uk, he use to visit here once in a year, whenever he reaches home he want all the time sex only, but this time he dint use any precaution, & it was 5-6 times a day, & that was on august 12th, my period date was 4th august till 8th august I was on periods, intercourse was done only 4 5 days gap frm my periods, my doubt is still is der any pregnancy chances are there?
I have an ovary cyst in right side 4.5*3.6 cm.my Age is 24 year. In 2 year before I have an open surgery for ectopic in right side. My marriage passed 3 year. I don't have any baby. I don't want to surgery. please give me advice. I do homeopathic treatment and doctor tell me in 3 months you will all right.
My wife didn't get menses for 13 months. Now she is getting for last four days. 3 days normal + 1 day just stains. Is she in menopause? What can be the reason?
Put a finger in mouth to initiate vomiting.
Vomit all water taken the undigested particles will also come out.
Sit in a table while doing this otherwise you will get vertigo.
Its a yoga exercise to get healthy.
You can also do this if over eating / food poison occur.