Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ChudharyYour feedback matters!
I'm unmarried 21 years old. I have an unprotected sex with my boyfriend on 23-24 April, 2016. Now i'm so much scared of being getting pregnant. Coz my periods are always regular and comes on time at the gap of 25-26 days. But this month it comes 5 days late on 9thMay, 2016 with less bleeding not as always. I feel very uncomfortable from 1 week suffering from headache, heart pain, heartburn, breast tenderness-soreness-tingles, constipation, white creamy vaginal cervical mucus, feeling tired sleepy all day long. I'm so scared so tensed. On 21st May, 2016 i'll take an home pregnancy test with Preganews it comes negative. But my body symptoms make me depressed. Plzz plzz plzz help me i'm unmarried I can't take any risk. I know I did big mistake I realize it but now I'm in big problem. Suggest me please as soon as possible. Is there any Lady Doctor in Kanpur, who help me out from this situation with 100% privately. Coz i'm unmarried privacy is very important for me.
I am 37 year old, I got married on 2005 still i am not getting any result of pregnancy, I consult dr's here but not get any result they told me that there is problem in you sperm count will be 0 % after discharge.
I am 33 years old. I have no pragncy .my report is normal .my husband's report is 42 million count. Many medicine had been take both us to ayurveda since 4 yr. Please give me a advice for conceive the pregnancy.
Is there any way to avoid pregnancy except condom? And partner's health can't be affected Is there any tablet or anything?
I am 23 years old 5 week pregnant. Last night I have a unprotected sex with my husband and the sperm gone in my vagina. It will nt harm to my baby na. I am little worried. please help me.
If you notice blood while urinating, you must consult a urologist to get a clear picture of the health issue. Blood in urine is known as hematuria in medical terms. Such a condition can occur in both men and women. It is a common condition and does not require the patient to panic. Rather immediate tests should be conducted to find out the cause of the blood and treated accordingly. Such conditions are very much treatable with a little care and vigilance following of the doctor’s advice. Here are some of the common causes of hematuria in individuals:
- Urine Infections: Urine infections are the common cause of blood in your urine. Most commonly these affect urinary bladder and rarely kidneys also. Prompt identification and treatment can easily revert this problem.
- Urinary Stones: Another major cause of hematuria, usually accompanied by pain in the abdomen.
- Enlarged Prostate: With an enlarged prostate, there can be blood flow with the urine. Rarely this may be a sign of cancer in the prostate.
- Exercise: This might come as a surprise for many of the fitness freaks. While exercises are needed for the body and rightly so; but exercises should be done in a certain limit. Heavy exercises, limitless and vigorous exercises can sometimes cause other health problems in the body. One such problem is the passing of blood in the urine.
- Medications: Quite interesting is the fact that long-term consumption of certain medicines might cause hematuria in individuals. Certain medicines like penicillin and aspirin are absorbed by the body to a certain extent. But overdose or the regular dosage might lead to further problems in the human body.
- Kidney Injury: A kidney injury is a form of internal injury which can be felt and manifested through signs and symptoms. Such injuries occur mostly to those who are in the field of sports. At times, a heavy punch, a hard training session, or an exhaustive fall might lead to kidney injuries. This, in turn, would cause hematuria.
- Tumors of Urinary Tract: Bleeding can occur from tumors arising from kidney, ureter, urinary bladder as well as urethra. These require timely detection and management. Early treatment leads to an excellent long-term outcome.
Thus, these are some of the common reasons for the development of blood in urine. However, it is a condition which can be best analyzed by the medical practitioner. Therefore, on the occasion of blood, you must get it tested and treated immediately.