Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Chudhary
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ChudharyYour feedback matters!
I am 8 week pregnancy but I don't have any symptoms now I have only breathing difficulty and gas trouble problem what I do it is any problem?
Hi, my wife have missed her period which was supposed to be 3rd feb. White discharge, lower abdomen pain is it signs of pregnancy? If it is yes I just want to say you that at present we are not thinking about any child because already we have 1.5 years old baby. Can she use mifty kit (unwanted pregnancy kit)? Sir please help us.
Today we going to talk about the other food items that we should be avoiding during monsoon.
-Chaat is a roadside snack we all love to eat. Chaat includes gol gappas, bhel puri, dahi puri,sev puri,papri chaat and many more.But having them from the roadside can be dangerous as chances of usage of contaminated water while making these snacks are high leading to infections and diseases like diarrhea or jaundice.The chutney and vegetables like onion,potato and corriander used in these chaats also need not be hygienic.So its best to have homemade chaats where we use proper hygiene to make it and hence chances of infection is much less.
-Fizzy drinks reduce minerals in our body, which in turn leads to reduction of enzyme activity. Hence it is better to avoid them, especially in monsoons, where digestive system is already weak.Rather keep a bottle of water or nimbu paani handy or stick to warm beverages like ginger tea.And trust me our digestive system will thank us for it.
-Mushrooms grow in damp soil and have to be cleaned properly before they are eaten. But the risk of infection and bacterial growth on them is much higher in the monsoons which makes them to this list. It is best to avoid eating mushrooms in the monsoons specially in salads as they are not the cleanest of all.
Requested sir/Madam .I have completed 3 years of marriage but still I couldn't able to conceive my wife. I have a depression history for 10 yrs. Now I have no depression for last 6 months .All reports of my wife is normal but my sperms count is on boundary I.e. 20 million. Plzz help me.
Hello Doctor! My age is 31. My weight is 59kg. Height 5.2. I want to know why has infertility become so common now a days. Earlier Females were conceiving without any medicines. What is the main reason for even young girls suffering. Naturally conceiving has become a task. All are going for IvF. Are Ultra pads harming us. Are Ultra pads safe. Pls reply.
I am a female, 19years old. I had sex with my boyfrnd on 8 december, my last period was on 11 november. I took Unwanted 72 on 8 december. And till now I did not get any period. Am I pregnant? I am worried. Please help. We did not use any condom.
Can I know about medicine of withdrawal bleeding because I am not pregnant only getting delayed because of pill which was taken just after 24 hrs of sex. And I consulted gynecologist also after 7 days of my missed period the test was negative all is happening because of pill.Please advise.
Hello doctor, My gf had her periods on 30 th of april for 4 days and on 8th of may we had conception without penetration and on 10 th of may she took I pill after 56 hours than on 20 th of may she had light bleeding which lasted for two days and again 20 th of june she got her periods and again on 23rd of july she again got her periods. Is there is any chances of pregnancy?
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects. The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
1. A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
2. Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
3. Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
6. Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
7. Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
8. Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
9. Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
11. Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.