Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Chudhary
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ChudharyYour feedback matters!
Got touch with penis but later ejaculation on the upper body any chance of getting pregnant it was 19th day of cycle.
I had a pregnancy of one and 10 days and I took a clear kit on 20th May 2018 and in the month of June I had very minor bedding almost for full month but till now I have not got my normal monthly periods. When will I will get the same.
Hi I am 25 years old and I got married 10 months back. I was 5 months pregnant. Suddenly 1 week back I got severe pain near pelvic region early morning and when we reached hospital they said the baby moved till vagina and there is no chance of baby survival. I delivered male dead baby that day but his weight was 370gms and his formation was not good as his intestine developed outside his stomach. I got ultrasound scan at my mid 4th month but they said everything was good. I too didn't felt any abnormality. I used all medicines prescribed by my doctor without fail. It was a sudden abortion without any reason. The doctor said the cervix opened and baby reached till vagina. I want to why abortion happened and why my baby development was not not good?
How the results differs from mini tummy tuck from tumescent liposuction for post pregnancy belly, does TL gives good result? Mini tummy tuck recovery time ?scars? please let me know.
My baby is 2 months old and weight was 3 kg. She is premature. Her age was. 1.5 kg at birth. I breastfeed her. The problem is I am in pain while feeding her. I have taken zerodol and baxin. But pain is continue. Pl help.
Hi Doctor mere sath kuch incidents ho gya Hai jaise ki mera January me normal delivery hua Tha but March me sex ke bad main pregnant ho gayi one month ka uske bad main by medicine abortion kiya but in next month also I seen positive than mai Doctor se milkar medicine liya or uske bad mera monthly cycle bhi sahi raha or September me phir se unwanted 72 liya uske bad mera monthly cycle bhi October me thik thank raha. Mera health bahut jyada decrease ho raha Hai or hand and leg me jhhunjhhuni rah raha Hai mai kuchh medicine bhi le rahi Hun like iron tablet or protein powder. Aap bataye mujhe kya karna chahiye abhi.
A couple of decades ago, medical professionals believed that a lot of females could not climax at all. There are a number of reasons for this. It is easy for the male to know when he has achieved an orgasm, which usually happens with ejaculation, which is quite evident. For the females, on the other hand, it is not so evident. It is a perceived feeling and while the media showcase it in a particular way, reality is far moved from it.
There are various reasons why it is very difficult to pin this down. Orgasms are not just an elusive feeling for the woman, it is an elusive topic for the medical professionals too. Read on to know some of the common causes (more beliefs or notions) about this and some simple but effective ways of managing this.
- Private topic: Girls are very shy as compared to boys and both their exposure to sex education and discussion about this is limited compared to boys. We might tend to think of it as common in India alone, but this is true across a vast number of countries. We are not alone! This shyness continues into their later years too, and unless transformed by the partner, it may continue to be a topic that is shunned.
- Purpose: Sex is more deemed as a form of procreation rather than for sex. Therefore, while sex is necessary for conception, orgasm is not. This is one more reason (strange but true) that orgasm is very elusive for a woman.
- Psychological factors: It could be guilt from past relationships or fear of past abuse. It could be fear of losing control or fear of coming across as vulnerable. For any of these reasons, women can have difficulties climaxing during the act.
In men, the causes are more defined and physical in nature and include erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, retrograde ejaculation, and delayed ejaculation. Whatever the cause of the problem, the first step in coping up with the issue is to acknowledge the issue. Being a private topic, this is not something that is going to draw the person towards medical help. However, this needs to be discussed frankly with the partner or with the doctor. Getting the partner involved removes a lot of psychological barriers (guilt, fear, anxiety, etc.) This would result in natural ironing out of issues, improving the performance of both the people involved.
If that does not happen, seeking professional help, be it medical help to correct physical issues or counselling, is the next suggestion. A frank discussion will do wonders, and what was once elusive can be well within your reach.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!
Sir. During dry humping. I had ejaculated sperm inside my underwear over my partner panty. Is there risk to getting pregnancy. My partner on her 13 day after last period.
1. Regulates blood sugar.
2. Stimulates appetite and improves digestive system.
3. Prevent from any infection if its paste is applied over wound because of presence of vitamin c.
4. Cleans the body by flushing out the toxins, clean out the colon and hasten waste movement.
5. Protects teeth and gum from plaque.
6. Vitamin k in carrot helps in blood clotting.
7. It increases hair growth faster.
8. Protects skin from sun damage, acne, dry skin etc. By removing toxins from body it gives glow to skin.
9. Prevents from devastating diseases like liver failure, cancer, stroke, heart failure, diabetes etc.
10. Rich in calcium so it is beneficial for patients suffering from arthritis, inflammation of joints, calcium deficient patients etc.
You can have carrot in the form of juice, raw eating, sweet dish, cooked as a vegetable, paste for wound, mask for skin etc. So what are you waiting for. Enjoy winter vegetable" carrot" in your diet and be healthy and disease free.