Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ChudharyYour feedback matters!
What is the safe time for sex without condom after menstruation? After how many days it is risk free. Kindly inform.
What are the chances of chemotherapy in breast cancer? How many cemo's are required in breast cancer max to max.
Hello doctor, I am 28 years old. I am too tired of family problems. Coming to the point, i am a PCOS patient. I need to know whether am pregnant or not. We had sexual relationship after long period. We are trying for baby. Past 2 weeks daily we are doing sex. My husband told, I will be pregnant. My question is, is there any option to know whether sperm attached in my uterus? Because am going office. I am travelling near 1 hour. I don’t want to miss this chance. I need a baby soon. May be if i am pregnant means fetus survive under cell division. So how can I detect regard my pregnancy? Is there any scanning option is there? Or I should wait 45 days to know about my pregnancy? Please advise me.
Menstrual disorders are caused by a variety of factors and affect every woman in a different manner. In most cases, it manifests itself in the form of fluctuations in menstrual flow and irregularity in the monthly cycle. Certain disorders are not too severe and can be easily alleviated. Others are more complicated and require the immediate attention of a gynecologist.
As mentioned, there are different specific causes of different kinds of disorders resulting from a range of factors such as hormone levels, functioning of the central nervous system, health of the uterus, etc.
Some of the most common causes of menstrual disorders are as follows:
- Hormonal imbalance: Fluctuating hormone levels in the body have a direct impact on the menstrual cycle. These fluctuations can be caused by dysfunction in the pituitary gland, thyroid gland or adrenal gland. It can also be a result of malfunction in either or both ovaries and the secretion of hormones originating there.
- Anatomic problems: One fourth menstrual disorders are caused by problems of the anatomy. These include various gynecological issues like the presence of uterine fibroids and polyps, reduced uterine contractile strength, adenomyosis (intrusion of uterine tissue into the muscular wall of the uterus), a uterus with an excessively large surface area, and endometrial cancer.
- Clotting irregularities: Abnormality in clotting is a cause of heavy menstrual bleeding in women. It leads to exceeding blood loss from minor cuts and gashes and makes one easily prone to bruising. This may also include medical conditions such as thrombocytopenia (platelet dysfunction) and Von Willebrand disease.
- Medications and supplements: There is a wide range of medications and nutritional or hormonal supplements which often cause menstrual disorders in women and lead to fluctuations in the menstrual cycle. These include medicines such as aspirin, ibuprofen, estrogen pills, Vitamin E supplements etc.
- Miscellaneous factors: These are comparatively rare and require a greater degree of medical attention. It includes conditions such as cervical cancer, ovarian tumors, liver and kidney diseases, uterine infections, extreme psychological stress, obesity, etc. Incidents such as miscarriages and unsuspected pregnancies are also known to cause abnormal menstrual bleeding.
Related Tip: " All You Need To Know About Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder"
Actually My girlfriend's period is coming on time as monthly but the blood is not coming during her period, She stops coming bleeding in her Period as having pain alot but no bleeding.
Human sexuality is a fairly complicated process and differs a lot between men and women. While most men can easily achieve orgasm, for women, is a completely different story. Many studies and self-reporting done on this subject have shown that very few actually get to orgasm most of the time and many fake it for a host of reasons. Let’s look at a few of the top reasons why women may fake it.
To make a session end – A woman, while in the act, may feel bored or want the session to end quickly especially if her partner is close to or has already achieved orgasm. She would want to fake an orgasm to bring conclusion to the session and get on with other things.
To boost the ego of the partner – Women may fake orgasms to ensure that their partners don’t feel guilty or inadequate about not making them climax. Although this usually happens in long term relationships, women may even do it in short term relationships to not hurt the ego of their men.
The partner doesn’t know how to bring a woman to climax – Many men don’t know how to bring their women to orgasm and thus, will try many things. There are other men who may not even care to know about pleasing their partners. In such cases, a woman may fake an orgasm as a ritual to show that she is also enjoying the act when she is actually not.
Used as a strategy to retain their partner in long term relationships – Many married women or women in long term relationships use fake orgasms to ensure that their partners feel happy. This is done so that their partners continue to stay with them and feel that they have been satisfying them well enough.
Faking an orgasm may lead to an actual one – Although this happens to a few women, some have reportedly stated that faking one orgasm might get them to have a real one. Some women also report being turned on by faking an orgasm.
She is afraid she will be judged – Many women feel insecure that if they are unable to orgasm with their respective partners, they might be judged as inadequate or incomplete. Thus, they would fake orgasms to bring finality to cover their own insecurities. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Sexologist.
Sir, sex karne ke safe day's kis date ko hote h because female pregnant na ho but female ke period ke safe days kaunsa se hote h.
Like a milk, white discharge, came from my Breast. I am 29 year woman. Old, married. Woman, I have 3 year baby, breast feeding her from dec 2014, please help me, I want a 2nd baby also.
Hi I'm 25 old Female, I have health issue like my private part smells so badly, I feel so embarrass to sit next to people. Sometime the smell stops for couple of days and it started. I recently got my mensuration and it got over the smell started again. Is there a solution for it. Pls help me. I'm planing to get married by nov this year. It was my fiance who told me that I smell badly down there. Pls help me.
I have already taken an i-pill twice in a year. Now me and my boyfriend had an unprotected sex 2 days back. We do not know that anything has happened or not. But we do not want a child. So is it okay if I take i pill again? Will it cause me issues in future pregnancy?
I had fibroadenoma excision surgery 10 days before there were no pain or discomfort till yesterday. Yesterday accidentally excision site got pressed becoz of my hand bag. After that m feeling very little pain while bending or moving. Pain is not continuous but m feeling it sometimes. Is it normal to have such kind of pain or should I consult to dr.
Homeopathy is an alternative system of medicine which is side-effect free and it aims to cure various ailments by uprooting their cause. It is a relatively gentle system of medicine and its effects start showing gradually with an immune response. Some of the most common myths associated with homeopathy are:
Myth 1: Homeopathic medicines are placebos
Placebos are usually tablets, pills or other such solid oral medications which do not contain an active drug inside them and are ineffective. According to the World Health Organization (WHO), homeopathy is the world's second largest system of medicine. These medicines are not at all useless and they are highly effective as well.
Myth 2: Slow to act and not usable in acute cases
Homeopathic medicines are usually taken in cases of chronic and long-lasting ailments such as arthritis. But there is no such rule that it cannot be taken for curing temporal or viral disorder such as common cold or fever. In fact, they work very well in case of ailments like these and sometimes even faster than allopathic medicine options.
Myth 3: All homeopathic medicines are the same
Due to their physical appearance, all homeopathic medicines might look the same, but in reality, their functionality is very different from each other. Homeopathic medicines usually come from 3000 plant and mineral sources. The most common forms in which homeopathic medicines are manufactured are small, white round pellets, white powder and transparent liquid forms.
Myth 4: Homeopathy is not helpful in surgical issues
Surgical conditions such as hemorrhoids, chronic ear discharge, fissures, and corns are apparently believed to be only treated by allopathic medicines. But this is not the truth. In fact, homeopathy is one of the most effective means of getting rid of your surgery related scars using common agents like calendula.
Myth 5: Homeopathy cannot be combined with allopathy
Normally speaking, allopathic medicines are generally suppressive and they reduce the symptoms occurrences whereas, the homeopathic system is more focused towards going deep to the root cause of the problem and eradicating the same. If taken together, these two systems of medicine will cause you no undesirable side effects and both can work well simultaneously.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Related Tip: Dealing with Migraine through Homeopathy
How we can measure period cycle of mine. Its always irregular .which become difficult to find when periods occur.
A lot of people are obsessed with the idea of having a soul mate. This is probably because of the countless books and movies that have equated the idea of a soul mate with that of true love. Now, the idea of being with a soul mate is not unappealing at all, because after all, who would not want to be with the perfect partner? The idea of having someone who gets you is totally wonderful. However, it is also important to understand that the concept of a soul mate is very ambiguous and can, in fact, ruin your potential love life. Instead, when you are going out with someone, it is important to enjoy their company and be grateful for what they can offer, rather than scaring them off by constantly trying to impose your expectations of what they should be giving you. Here are some reasons why it is important to put your hunt for that elusive “soul mate” on a permanent halt.
Nobody Is Perfect!!
This is one of those quintessential reasons why you have to stop looking for your soul mate immediately. After all, what is a soul mate? Most people believe that a soul mate is someone who is completely perfect not only for them, but also as a person. However, these are very unrealistic expectations. It is not possible for an individual, whether a boy or a girl, to be completely perfect. If you are hung up on the idea, you might not be able to handle the problems and the shortcomings in your partner, because after all, it will not comply with your idea of how “perfect” your partner is and should be.
You Will Never Be Able To Accept Completely
A relationship consists of two people, where both individuals are equal participants. If one of the partners is in the relationship because they have found something attractive about you, and the other partner is in the relationship because they think you are soul mates, then an immediate imbalance is created. In the process, the latter would never be able to accept the smaller quirks, mistakes, flaws, and habits which do not coincide with their own, because obviously that is not what “soul mates” are supposed to be like, are they? Work on accepting your partner as they are instead of fitting them into the mold that you have created, because you never know, they might become your partner in life.
Expecting too much from a relationship or your partner can lead to heartbreak. So, keep your expectations real!
- People associate the concept of a soul mate with statements like “We share a special connection,” or “We are made for each other,” or even “We love each other unconditionally.” No matter how appealing and fairytale-like it sounds, you also have to make sure that you are firmly grounded in reality. Although thoughts like these can enhance a relationship, it is also important to note that a relationship cannot be solely based on such things. No matter what, there will be some amount of consternation, fighting, and misunderstandings, which will only increase when your idea of a having a perfect soul mate is violated.
- Marriage makes you complete and ends your loneliness: Marriage definitely provides you a companion (for life), but being lonely is something dependent on the person. As they say, be alone, don’t be lonely.
- You will know at first sight if the person is right for you: Not necessarily. The person may have been nicely groomed and dressed when you first met them. However, there is more to that person, and as you get to know them more, you will become aware of your likes and dislikes and other aspects, which are more important in helping you decide if the person is right for you.
- You need to remember every date that was a milestone in your life – the day you met, the day you proposed, the day you agreed, the day you spoke to your parents, the day they agreed…… the list can be very long Get real! All these lead to you two being together. They are good to remember, but do not call for a celebration every single time. Also depends on what you call as a celebration.
- Celebration: Instead of talking about past events, keep small milestones for yourselves and celebrate each event together. Celebration means going for a ball party where all break into a well-rehearsed song and dance. Celebration is being together and talking something meaningful. It could be cooking together or going for a drive or a movie. Important is to spend time together.
- Romance is in the air: Depends on your definition of romance. But, as the routine daily life begins, you realize you need to clean the house, cook food, and buy groceries to ensure it is running smooth. Romance is definitely there, but there are other things too to do.
- Love will help overcome all problems: Love definitely helps tide through problems, but whether it is money or people, you need to work on them.
- Communication: My spouse knows me so well, I don’t have to say a word: 'Totally wrong'. If you want it, say it. It is as simple as that. Telepathy does work, but it is better to talk out than assume. Communication is key to any relationship, especially marriage.
- Marriage is the bed of roses: No Married couples are always happy. Married couples also fight and argue and quarrel. No two people can think the same way. So agree to disagree and respect the differences.
- Possessiveness: Being possessive is a way to show love. After a certain point, being possessive can get a little irksome. Everybody needs their own space, so learn to give and take space and enjoy your own things. It becomes essential.
5 Do's In Marriage
- Accept that a marriage has ups and downs, is not always a jolly happy ride.
- Give time and be patient, marriage takes time and evolves over a period of time.
- Build trust over a period of time.
- Be frank in expressing your opinion, even if not during an argument.
- Give each other space and respect it.
- Talk and plan finances because you need to be planning together.
5 Don'ts In Marriage
- Don’t try to gain the upper hand always - the dictatorship times are over.
- Don’t expect every celebration to be grand; time spent together doing simple things matter.
- Don’t get possessive with your partner.
- Don’t expect to be aware of every activity that he/she is involved in.
- Don’t impose your friends on your partner, unless they also enjoy their company. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.