Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists in India. You will find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Choudhary
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ChoudharyYour feedback matters!
I feel something blocking in my throat. Even if I try to take it out it doesn't come. My nose blocked when I do it.
Hi I am 18 year old girl having problem in breathing because my one side nose bone is twisted (tedi) and I realized it few months back only when consulted nearby doctor they operation need to be done for it. But I don't wanna go for operation can't I get better solution den it so that it does not make problem in breathing.
I have ear pain because of sinus please refer any ear drops few months before have antibiotic ear/eye drops it help me a lot but I forget it's name I was that time in Australia please advise.
Sir a person is suffering from hypertension he has bleeding from nose sometime. Is it dangerous he takes medicine for lowering blood pressure but still he has bleeding. What does bleeding from nose signify.
Feeling Dizziness (Chakrahat) From 4 Days Not very hard but only bit And my neck and back is also paining What can I do?
I have a blocked nose every night and I have to breathe through my nose which later leads to throat infection what should I do?
My dad is 47 years old he has snoring habit in sleep and he has very big belly how to reduce belly size.
My Mother has taken the full body checkup. Plan is (aarogya 1.6). She is facing a small health issue, while doing work or sitting she feels house is rotating. Unable to sleep properly. Can you help me what to do?
I am suffering from severe period throat infection. I had consulted many ENT doctors but no relief, they will give antibiotics (pentids 400, azithral.) when taking this for some days it will go but after a few weeks it's come again. I am suffering from this for about 2 years. Once every month I need to take antibiotics for this. When throat infection occur fever also comes. Pls help me.
I have hearing in sounds ,and I did otoscope test also, they said there is no problem with ears and I have nasal problem because of blocking of nose ,sounds are coming they said, and I had gone through nose operation ,now my nasal problem (sinus) is cured and not there at all but these sounds are still coming from ears ,is it cause of blood infection and cells growth due to cancer or what ,and I have also itching over whole body through ,tell me a solution plz.
I am 23 years old, male, badly suffering from sinus (cold, headache etc.) from previous 10 years and addicted to citrizen and combiflame tablets. Please suggest me (quick and economic) only if there is permanent solution because am tired of experiments.(i can't live dying every second).
How to take care of sensitivity of throat? I get cough and cold problem very fast. I think my throat is very sensitive to the change in atmosphere. So please help me.
Hello Dr. Having discomfort in right side of throat feeling mild pain that reoccurring after with gape of 10 -15 days settle by itself suffering from 3 three months laryngoscopy done 2 month ago it's comes out normal consulted 3 ENT specialist they says it's normal kindly suggest what to do I do have problem of Acidity.
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.