Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
If a girl's hymen is broke, how can I understand whether it was broke by doing sex or by sports activity. Please Explain.
Somatic symptom disorder is when you put so much focus on symptoms such as pain or fatigue that you have trouble functioning or experience severe emotional distress. You will be visiting the doctor a lot, completely unnecessarily and will waste a lot of money when you have no major health concerns. However, there are treatments, which can help you cope with this problem. Read further to find out what they are:
- Worrying excessively about an illness, which has not yet occurred
- Frequent health care visits
- Fear of physical activity damaging your body
- Fearing that the evaluation of doctors is not adequate
There are many more symptoms, which may indicate that you are suffering from somatic symptom disorder. However, the most important way of telling whether someone is suffering from somatic symptom disorder or not is to see whether the patient is overly worried about a physical problem, which has not yet occurred. One of the first steps in making sure that this does not happen is finding out what causes the problem and preventing it. Here are the causes of somatic symptom disorder.
Causes: As with other psychological disorders, the exact cause of somatic symptom disorder is not yet known. However, there are a number of factors which may increase the risk of it, such as:
- Genetic and biological factors: These as well as an increased sensitivity to pain are some of the factors, which you have no control over.
- Environment you grew up in: Just like the genes you have, the environment you grew up in and your family influence will have a major impact on whether you develop the condition as well.
- Problems processing emotions: When people have problems processing emotions, their physical symptoms seem like a bigger problem than they actually are.
Treatment: Luckily, there are treatments for this disorder as well, which include.
- Psychotherapy: Psychotherapy is the most common treatment used to help people with somatic symptom disorder.
- Medications: Since depression and pain often occur when a person is suffering from somatic symptom disorder, antidepressants can be given as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.
I have hairs on side locks of my face. Is it a symptom of pcos. How would I get to know. And should I go for laser treatment. Help me out.
I am 25 years old unmarried female. I suffer from periods pain. My endometrial thickness is 2.9mm after 10 days of periods and 3.2mm after 7 days of periods. Is this any problem please suggest me?
Hi I am pregnant, having allergy with ceflox-oz. My child will also get dat allergy after birth. Kindly rpl.
Last week I had unprotected sex as she was in last day of monthly period. She don't want to be pregnant now days as we are planning for next one year. I was sure that I am not ejaculated in side but for safer side she had contraceptive pill after one day. In my knowledge after having that contraceptive pill she might get her period etc. But she did not get the same. She is worried about that she is pregnant. Please explain me whether she is pregnant? How I will come to know that she is pregnant or not? What test should I do for ? Please revert soon Thanks.
I am suffering from excess of white discharge from vagina. It grows more when I do some physical activity, like exercises, running, jumping etc. I have grown weaker also and lost weight. I am very much worried about myself. Please help me.
I want to take medicine to dry the breast milk. Dr. suggests cbline. Now should I release some milk if breast get engorge? If yes how much and how many times a day. And if I lead to non release then does it have chances of mastitis?
My wife is pregnant but the baby is located in lower abdomen or at zero degree position what precaution should be taken?
I am a pregnant of 1 month 10 days but the doctor has suggested that there is no growth size of the embryo is very small I am worried before I had an abort.
Tofu is produced using soybean drain and appears to be like paneer. Though paneer can be effectively be made at home by souring milk, planning of tofu is not as basic. The complicated procedure of making tofu makes it rich in certain nutrients and protein and successfully helps in warding off illnesses like cancer. Here is how paneer and tofu are different:
Protein content: Paneer is an astonishing source of protein for vegetarians. 100 grams of paneer contains 18 grams of protein, which makes it an astounding source of protein for vegans. It is also perfect for individuals on a weight loss diet or those who want to develop muscles. Tofu then again has just seven grams of protein as it is produced using soy drain.
Fat substance: Although paneer is referred to be a weight reduction agent and it also keeps you full for quite a while, the fat per 100 grams of paneer is 20 grams, which rate higher than tofu as it just contains 2.5 grams of fat for each 100 grams. Tofu makes a great alternative for paneer for someone who is on a weight reduction spree, without compromising on the taste.
Calories: Paneer is high on calories when compared with tofu. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 265 calories, while tofu just has 62 calories. This again shows its potential as a perfect weight reduction food.
Calcium content: Tofu is additionally known to be a rich source of calcium. However, it neglects to beat paneer in this specific situation. A 100 gram serving of paneer has 200 grams of calcium, while tofu contains 130 milligrams of calcium, thereby making paneer more valuable to gain solid bones and teeth.
Press content: Tofu is rich in iron, while paneer has less iron. Iron is basic to keep up the blood hemoglobin levels and tofu can be incorporated into the eating routine by somebody who experiences paleness.
Which is more beneficial?
With regards to the healthful data of both tofu and paneer, it appears that paneer can be substituted with tofu for somebody on a weight reduction routine. Maintaining distance from paneer totally would not be possible due to its other medical advantages like high protein and calcium content. Utilization of paneer with some restraint is better over totally disregarding it. Diabetics could change to tofu from paneer because of the starch content, although consulting a specialist before doing this is important. After comparing tofu and paneer, it is evident that those who do not look forward to losing weight and want to live a vegan life can go ahead and opt for tofu. However, paneer is a much healthier choice.
My periods not came month to. Month and bleeding cannot properly. clotting come. So can. U suggest me anything. But without medicine.
Cracked feet not only look unattractive but also cause a lot of discomfort. You can use lemon juice to reduce discomfort and enjoy soft feet. Its mild acidic property helps get rid of dead and dry skin cells.
1.Add ½ cup of lemon juice to a foot tub filled with warm water.
2.Soak your feet in it for 10 to 15 minutes.
3.Gently scrub your feet with a soft foot brush.
4.Wash, pat dry and apply some moisturizer on your feet before putting on a pair of socks.
5.Repeat 2 or 3 times a week.
I am a seventeen year old girl. I have some kind of translucent secretion from my breasts. I have not found any kind of lump in both the breasts and it's not painful either. I was just wondering where the actual problem lies and how can I heal the condition?
It's said that blocked fallopian tube is the most common cause of female infertility in about 40% women. Fallopian tubes are channels through which the egg travels to reach the uterus and blockage of these tubes can put a stop to this from taking place. Depending on the different parts of the tubes, this form of blockage is of several types.
What are the different types of fallopian tube blockages?
- Proximal tubal occlusion: This form of fallopian tube blockage involves the isthmus (an area of about 2 cm long, this part of the fallopian tube connects the infundibulum and ampulla to the uterus). This problem occurs due to complications associated with abortion, cesarean section or PID (pelvic inflammatory disease).
- Mid-segment tubal obstruction: It occurs in the ampullary section of the fallopian tube and is most frequently a result of tubal ligation damage. The procedure of tubal ligation is performed to put a stop to pregnancy permanently.
- Distal tubal occlusion: This is a kind of blockage wherein the section of the fallopian tube that is close to the ovary is affected and is commonly associated with a condition known as hydrosalpinx (a condition in which the fallopian tube is filled with fluid). The latter often happens due to Chlamydia infection, leading to fallopian tube and pelvic adhesions.
The conditions that may give rise to this problem can include:
- Genital tuberculosis (the TB infection that occurs in the genital tract)
- Ectopic pregnancy (pregnancy in which the embryo places itself outside the uterus)
- Tubal ligation removal
- Complications related to surgery of the lower abdomen
- Pelvic inflammatory disease (PID)
- Uterine fibroids (benign growths that occur in the uterus)
- Endometriosis (development of uterine tissue outside of the organ)
These disorders can lead to the development of scar tissue, adhesions, polyps or tumors to form inside the pathway. Additionally, the tubes can also get stuck to other body parts such as ovaries, bladder, uterus and bowels. Two things can happen to the fallopian tubes, either they can become twisted or the tubes walls may stick together, leading to a complete blockage. Moreover, even if the fallopian tubes are partially damaged, they can remain open so as to enable pregnancy to occur, while increasing your risk for ectopic pregnancy.