Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ChaudharyYour feedback matters!
HI I am 26 years old I live in noida sec 39. I have polysystic ovaries and abnormal periods I want to conceive my doctor doctor gave me fertomid 50 mg tablet for 5 days from second day of my period and prescribed follicular monitoring but my egg size on 13 day was right msf and left 13*11 and also on 16 th day the size remains same. But earlier before for 2 months the same ultrasound report was ok with same medicine and also Dr. gave me hucog injection earlier to rupture but I did not conceive and this time egg size was not ok please tell me what can I do?
Hi I am 22 there is a problem in my periods when I eat some fish or that type of other things my periods comes 4-5 days earlier so what should I do? I had concerned doctors it becomes fine when I go to medicines bt immediately I leave medical treatment it becomes as it is can you suggest something?
Dear sir / madam I'm a normal working girl attaining 28 years and I got pregnant due to unprotected sex with my boyfriend. When I talk regarding my pregnancy with him he start to ignore me n shouting on me. And finally refuse to marry me. Now I am helpless n I want to abort it. But I am very much afraid of facing doctor right now feeling very shy and guilty. Afraid of the society afraid of everybody. So I just need a help to abort my 4 weeks pregnancy without visiting to a hospital. Please help me.
Using pregnancy kit my gf found to b pregnant, is there any other way of aborting the child rather than abortion?
I am 38 married since 10 year & had 2 miscarriage & infant death. Recent miscarriage was 3 months before. I have undergone APLA test last year now triquilar tab taken foe 2 months. Can I try for pregnancy or further tests required for rubella, chic, TORCH. Please help me. Thanks
Dr, I had unprotected sex with my gf (21yrs) on 8th of her cycle and, I gave unwanted 72 with in 2 hrs and again we had sex on 25 th day of her cycle this time no pill was given. Her periods are expected to be on 13 th of every month (regular 28-30 days) and she does not have h/o any hormonal imbalances but, her periods are not yet started. Is there any chances of pregnancy Intercourse dates: 21/03 (pill was given) and again on 08/04 (no pill) please tel me is there chances of pregnancy r not?
I am 21 years old got married 6 months back and m suffering from pcod can you please suggest me a quick way to get pregnant. M not fat my weight is 42 kg.
My stomach aches like anything in periods times. Its unbearable. I avoid medicine. What to do. Tell me natural drink.
World salt awareness week 20th -26th march 2017
The theme for this year is "salt: the forgotten killer"
So let's see is salt is the spice of life or the hidden culprit.
Sodium is a mineral that occurs naturally in nature as sodium chloride, or common salt.
Since ancient times human beings have been adding salt to their food, at first as a primitive method of preserving it against spoilage, and then as a flavor enhancer. Your body needs a little bit of sodium in order to maintain proper fluid balance, but you can get enough from eating fruits and vegetables.
If a large part of your diet consists of processed and fast foods, you are almost certainly taking in too much salt.
How does body handle sodium.
In the body, sodium is processed by the kidneys. However, when a person eats too much sodium, the kidneys cannot process all of it. The excess sodium ends up in the bloodstream. Because the mineral retains water, the volume of blood in the body increases. As a result, the circulatory system has to work harder to pump the blood. Over time, this added strain on the system can result in heart disease and kidney failure.
According to the harvard school of public health, long-term intake of too much salt can damage the kidneys along with the heart and aorta. Salt intake may also raise blood pressure, which can cause damage to the kidney’s nephrons, which filter wastes.
If you must add salt, use just a pinch sea salt.
My son 13 years old he is suffering form Hereditary Neuropathy is it curable in Ayurveda please help me & suggest me
Missing periods from 1month 15days. Sticky secretions coming from vagina. Labia minora shrinking. Did not had sex from 3months. Used i-pill during last sex. Which was 3months before and had 2 periods after that.
I am married on may 2015 I miss my period last 2 month,pregnancy kit used and result is negative I do not know what was that i'm pregnant or not?
My period date was 10th but I did not have it yet and I did not have sex for last one month. I had it last in april but then I took a pill. So what is the problem?
I have sex once in a week from last week of march but yesterday I got little bleeding. And my periods is also near 16 april. Then why bleeding happened? And even till now while getting physical I feel pain in vagina.
Follow these 6 changes to your lifestyle to feel better and live healthier-
1) King’s Breakfast: Most people don't feel like eating much at breakfast, esp. the late nighters. However, ignoring or skipping breakfast sets a bad rhythm for the rest of your day and weakens your immune system. Having breakfast is a must and the ideal breakfast is one which is low in carbs and has a good portion of protein. For people short on time, a seasonal fruit with raw nuts and a little yogurt can be a good option.
2) Water Intake: Drinking inadequate water causes dehydration inside and can lead to a number of issues. Most common issues are headaches, dry skin, impaired sleep, joint problems, poor concentration as well as digestive disorders. Best way to address this problem is to keep water handy wherever you are. Try to drink about two litres of water each day. More, if its hot or after workouts.
3) Sleep Well: Sleep time is rejuvenation for your body. If you don't get enough sleep, you will deprive your body the time to recover and tackle whatever the next day has to offer. Try to be in bed earlier and get atleast 7 hours of sleep.
4) Physical Training: A good mix of aerobic as well as resistance training is quite important for your health. You feel more energetic and productive when you physically work out. Folks who exercise regularly are generally happier than those who are inactive.
5) Stress Releasing: Stress is a major factor in inducing various forms of illnesses. Stress must not accumulate. Try to give yourself some time every week to do things that you enjoy – it can be reading or meditating or enjoying the outdoors.
6) No Self Medication: Often one wrong medicine causes much more harm than any medicine at the right time, does good. Try to avoid popping pills without doctor’s recommendation. Many side effects or reactions to an existing medication or condition can lead to uncalled for problems and complications later. Don’t rely on sources like chemist or a relative to guide you, they might not look at the right details due to lack of knowledge. Say no to self medication.
Have any further questions? Click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over Whatsapp, Facebook and other media.