Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Chandra
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi ChandraYour feedback matters!
STDs or diseases that spread due to the exchange of bodily fluids and most of them are treatable in nature, but one should get them treated as soon as poosible and should not ignore them as them can turn fatal as well. And, yes STDs can also spread without having sex. Some of the most common way of getting STDs without penetrative intercourse is mentioned below.
The most common way of contracting Sexually transmitted disease without sexual intercourse is:
1. Pucker up: Kissing can also cause STDs. Infections can be transmitted through the saliva if you swap your spit. Diseases like Mononucleosis and STD’s like herpes can be transmitted through kissing. This can cause cold sores and infections in the mouth.
2. Oral sex: If a person has an STD, he or she can easily transmit the disease to their partner by having oral sex. During oral sex, fluids from the genitals can flow to the mouth and vice versa. For example STDs caused by herpes simplex virus 2 can be easily transferred by oral sex. Chlamydia can also be transferred by oral sex. This can cause infections and immense discomfort in your throat. STDs can be prevented by wearing a condom or using a dental dam during oral sex.
3. Contaminated foods: You can also develop STD like Hepatitis A from food which is contaminated. If a person infected with an STD prepares your meal without washing his or her hand after using the restroom, it can easily contaminate your meal thus, transmitting the disease.
4. Touching bases: Skin to skin contact or indirect contact with a person who already has an STD can make you prone to contracting STDs. It can be caused by using an unwashed sex toy with an infected person and also with hand to genital contact.
5. Tanning salons: STDs can be easily spread from person to person by means of a tanning bed. If the surface of the tanning bed is contaminated by someone who has STDs, the risk of developing an STD increases for the next person who ends up using the same bed.
6. Razors and syringes: Sharing a razor or anything which pierces or cuts the skin is an easy and common cause behind contracting an STD. If the razor cuts the skin of an infected person and is contaminated with blood, the next person using that razor can develop STD due to blood contact. The same may be said of a syringe where users share them. Many people, especially drug users shared common syringes which resulted in large scale transmission of HIV. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Is is safe to take nutrilite tri-folic tab (as it is written consult your doctor in case of pregnancy) for pregnant women, also ARG 9, surgical SACHET (while searching on Google it is used for hypertension) and are these to also protein sachet for pregnant women. Is it safe?
Some tips from ayurveda -
1. Pleurisy – take shring bhasma 500 ml thrice a day with honey. Also have to apply warm paste made from shringbhasma over the chest.
2. Flu – take 1 tab tribhuvan kirti ras tablet with fresh juice of tulsi leaves and ginger thrice a day. Keep fast and take boiled water only.
3. Spleen – in enlargement of spleen – take 500 mg pippli (piper longum) powder with honey or milk.
4. Excessive urination – take 15 ml fresh juice of guduchi (tinospora cordifolia) twice a day.
1) if the medicine worked for your neighbor: it may not work on you. Yes, it is not absolutely ok to take a medicine as it treated your neighbor or friend or a relative.
2) a disease or a defection need stages of medication: Any diseases should be treated on levels of medication depending on the severity. Using a medicine without understanding the condition of the disease will destroy your immune system.
3) side effects self medication can not only aggravate your illness but also lead to other complications.
4) names remain same but composition varies you may know what the medicine is but you do not know that the composition of the drug/medicine varies which if taken affects your system.
5) skin creams: a dangerous experiment beautifully projected commercial ads attract you and drive you to purchase and try it on until you realise after usage that your skin gets irritated with it. Beware without a proper understanding of how your skin is, you cannot use over the counter creams and try it on.
6) overdose not knowing how much and when to be taken, the medication can lead to over dosage disturbing your entire internal system.
7) medical store sellers: they are not doctors it is highly seen that medical store sellers are asked by patients for medicines. Remember that the medication given by such people lead to side effects as they least know about your medical history and physical condition.
Ayurvedic treatment of kidney stones involves the use of diuretic and stone-dissolving herbs in acute cases the system is then cleaned and strengthened using toning and rejuvenating preparations.
Hi doctor, 8th april 2016 was my marriage with 26 years aged girl. And we physically attached from 2nd day and continues , and waited for the pregnancy confirmation, 1st we checked with a kit but it was -ve, after that for period, but faith it was also -ve. And we tried for next chance but same it was also -ve, we both are sad. After that my vacation finished came back to oman, so my next leave on next year. I am a person too much interested in sex and we enjoyed our bed time. Am doing self hand job before and after marriage everyday, is any problem by doing this? Now I feel the semen quantity is less than before. Kindly give me the guidelines for getting a baby as soon as possible. Thanking you.
Whether we are a fitness freak or a low key exerciser, we all want to get the best out of our workout routine. You have the enthusiasm, time, workout gear and are all set to hit the gym. But before you do, here are the top things you must avoid before your workout.
1. Eat too much
Don’t eat right before your workout time as this will not give enough time for the body to digest the food. Eat healthy and well ahead of your workout schedule in order to prevent acid reflux or heartburns during your workout. Also, don’t exercise with an empty stomach as your body needs its energy to engage in any kind of activity.
2. Drink too much
You may think that it is a good idea to have a couple of glasses of water before you start your workout. However in reality, it would do you more harm than help. Drinking water excessively can decrease the salt content in your blood and cause dizziness or nausea. Drink water consistently throughout the day, so that you are not left drinking too much right before your exercise.
3. Do static stretching
Isn’t stretching good before the workout? Well, recent studies have found that stretching is not all that helpful before the start of the workout. It can increase your chances of getting hurt and leave you worse-off. But, don’t forget to warm up before. You can do a simple warm up like light jogging or some jumping jacks to get you into the groove.
4. Sleep too much
Again, like drinking or eating, sleeping can also impact your exercise. A power nap can leave you energized and fresh before the workout, but sleeping too much can make you feel lethargic and sluggish. Postpone your sleep routine for after-exercise hours.
You might feel tempted to take a dose of over-the-counter painkillers for any sort of discomfort or pain that you might be facing. But popping these pills right before the workout is an absolute killer. You will feel sore and put your health at risk, if you do so.
6. Drink alcohol
Alcohol can lower your blood sugar level and cause dehydration. The combination of booze and exercise is not healthy and could lead to several hazards during your workout. So, stay away from alcohol; even a glass of wine can cause harm.
7. Overdress or underdress
Proper apparel is essential for workout. Wear what you are comfortable with and choose the right fabrics. Don’t add too many layers and let your skin breathe. Consult an Expert & get answers to your questions!