Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Why should there is an pain occurs in an back side of our body when we sitting from hours of working at an place such as colleges and industry.
Hi. My mother has been diagnosed with reactive depression. She is 45 years old. My father passed away last year and the doctor has said that she is even in the menopause stage. She has been prescribed with 2 anti depressants. May I know whether these medications will become permanent or are safe for short time? and what will be the potential side effects?
I am 24 Year, recently I got marry but in started my periods, periods are irregular. But in few days I checked from the gynac for this problem. But he said you have a PCOS and they told they does not cure properly. Actually I ask for you PCOS is cure or not and I have child but in future problems are getting or not.
Hi Doctor, I have Ichthyosis Vulgaris, due to pollution and other environmental effects, my skin is becoming scaly and flaky. Please advice lotions or any course of action for Ichtyosis. Thanks.
Hi, I'm male which is the best or what time to drink water or fruits juices or any other drinks please tell me.
Does watching porn has any harmful effect on our body? I have heard many saying that if you watch porn as a child your height will not increase despite of no masturbation.
I am male 25 years old, I got saviour teeth pain on friday and I used clove oil based on one of my good friend's suggestion, now teeth pain got reduced maximum, but the lower JAW Nerve giving lot of pain and I can not open mouth fully due to this (is it due to clove oil?) can I know the solution for it ASAP?
I want urgent reply it is very important for reply my aunt has done operation of stone. What should be her diet plan? how can we help her. What care should be taken for her doctor? she is 34 years old? how we can help her? what should we do for her! please reply as soon as possible doctor. Waiting for reply. Thank you.
Respected doctor, I had unprotected sexual intercourse on 8th October. My period date was 28th but there was no periods. So I consulted a gynecologist who gave me meprate 10 mg for 3 days. After 7-8 days I had bleeding for 2 days. I did upt (urine pregnancy test) on 25th which came out to b negative. Is there any chances of pregnancy? Was it Periods bleeding or implantation bleeding. I am very tensed. please guide m.will b highly grateful to you.
I have 25 years old male and have a hair problem last 5 or 6 years. I loss lot of hair. please give me suggestion what should I do?
Dear sir / mam I am anuj my dob is 02/02/1993 height 5. 4 weight 50 kg my problem is my weight is stand only 50 kg proximate 2/ 3 year so please suggest me how to gain weight because I want also look great negative activities smoking yes one day 1 to 3 cigarette no more alcoho:- no but 2 or 3 month one time done my regular diet:- morng 2 & 3 chapti afterunoon 4 chapti and nite rice and 2 & 3 chapti and fast food also
What are mood swings?
Mood swings are defined as sudden and abrupt changes in mood. These mood swings can sometimes help promote problem solving abilities, but a stronger form of these can be associated to a more complex disorder namely, bipolar disorder that is characterised by the cyclical shift from manic to depressive and vice versa.
What causes mood swings?
There are several things that can trigger mood swings starting from your brain chemistry to substance abuse. The most common cause of moods swings can be-
- Abnormal levels of neurotransmitters (NTs) in the brain (ex. Serotonin is majorly responsible for change in moods, changes in emotional state and sleep)
- Anabolic steroid abuse
- Borderline personality Disorder
- Autism or other pervasive developmental disorders
- Premenstrual Syndrome
- Major depression
- Post traumatic stress disorder
How to deal with mood swings?
Mood swings can make life difficult for yourself and those around you as well. It is advisable to keep your mood swings under control in order to get along with your life normally.
- Try to remain positive: May be you have had a string of heartbreaks off late or failed interviews, but do not let that define a trend in your life. This can lead to depression and make you upset. Keep your mind open to other possibilities and never lose hope. Hope is something that keeps one going; it gives someone a purpose in life.
- Balance your life: Learn to maintain a balance between work and leisure. Don’t make your life all about work, take small breaks to do what you like (perhaps read a book, or play an instrument).
- Accept the grey in your life: “Life is like a box of chocolates”. You will never know what comes your way. It is never just black and white. Learn to accept that life can go a little downhill sometimes, but don’t be too alarmed by that. Enjoy the best and always keep yourself prepared for the worse.
- Learn to laugh: Enjoy and appreciate the little things around you. It might surprise you, if you consciously look around with an open mind, you will see the miniscule things that may make you laugh. Maybe that neighbour you find annoying is actually a fun guy to be with or that aunty who is always badgering you with questions is actually concerned about you. And most of all learn how to laugh at yourself! People have made a career over doing that. There is absolutely nothing wrong with that. You are more fun than you expected to be. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a psychiatrist and ask a free question.