Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi BudhirajaYour feedback matters!
Hello my friend 23 year old n unmarried girl she got irritation near to her vagina its really irritated please suggest me any medicine or home remedy for relief.
In order to fulfill your and your partner's desires if must understand them and along with that you need to keep a track of your mental and physical health, so that you can fulfill those desires. There is an increasing number of people with the issue of reduced sexual drive and this being a private matter are not able to come out in the open to discuss it. However, this is an issue that can only be solved by a frank discussion, and when that is done, it might seem like there was no problem in the first place.
Listed below are some things that can lead to a lower sexual drive. It is to be noted that women and men have different reasons leading to reduced libido.
- Reduced hormone levels: The most prominent cause is reduced levels of testosterone and estrogen, which are hormones required for development of sexual characteristics in males and females respectively. The levels can reduce depending on various reasons from hypogonadism to loss of ovaries to psychological stress to medications to drinking and smoking. The first step in managing this would be to establish the fact that there are reduced hormone levels and pin the cause for it. Most people respond almost immediately to replacement therapy. Additionally, in some cases, the cause for reduced hormones can be addressed when identified.
- Physiological problems: Especially in women, if there is painful intercourse, then the drive is naturally reduced. The reason for the pain could be spasms or infection and need to be identified and treated. Psychological constraints are another major reason that most females have painful intercourse. Counselling along with therapy, if required can help these patients.
- Medications: From antidepressants to antihypertensives, though they are meant to cure some medical condition, they lead to some other condition. Drugs like selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs), tricyclic antidepressants (TCA), and beta-adrenergic blockers are famous for their ability to reduce libido.
- Lifestyle habits: From smoking to drinking alcohol to junk food to lack of exercise, the effect on libido is very strong. Smoking decreases blood flow in general, which leads to reduced desire.
- Chronic diseases: Whether it is depression or diabetes, hypertension or hyperlipidemia, they all have an indirect effect on the sex drive of a person. Additionally, the constant stress of having to monitor health and maintain a good lifestyle has an effect on the overall health and definitely on the sex drive. In some cases, this could lead to drinking and smoking and use of medications all of which again can affect the sex drive. It goes into a vicious cycle and the patient needs to accept some facts and manage to work around the others.
It is indeed very stressful when a person finds out that he has a low sexual drive. However, it is not impossible to manage with a little help and support, both from the partner and the doctor.
I am 25 year old women. I have one child. My baby's give the milk is stopped before 10 months. But my breast is pain. Both two is pain if touch. And right brest is more painful. With my right hang back side is pain. I see one gynaecologist and take scan. In scanning repot is duct ectasia. What is this? it is cancer? I am worried. Please help me. What I do?
This is the 17th week from the day I had intercourse with an escort. From last 1 week I am having the continuous burning sensation on tip of my penis and sometime pain spread to testicles. 1 week before the pain was acute but now it does not hurt much. Sometime I find little pain while urinating and sometime for days I feel ok. I do not have any discharge coming. No pus, no yellow or green fluid. Sometime I feel like something is coming from my penis but nothing comes. I do not have any symptoms like rashes or blisters. This thing happened when I had a much alcoholic consumption 1 week ago and the next morning I woke up with this feeling. Now the pain spread into my back. I have a joint pain issue from last two years but for the last week it got increased little bit. I thought it was UTI but I do not have any symptoms like peeing again and again and continuous burning sensation. I got little etching but my skin seems to be clean. I also had a anxiety as soon I finished the intercourse. Because I had a doubt that she had a STD. I started taking PEP withing 60 hours. The after 1 month back I tested for PCR DNA. Which came out negative. I did a protected intercourse but I still doubt that I used it properly as it was my first time I had intercourse. Badly Irritated about the burning sensation in the tip of my penis. Pain is normal and bearable but sensation continues. I took advice of Urologist. There was no UTI infection. He said be to go for STD test again and gave some medicines for relief but conditions are same. I have checked for herpes, clamdiya and Gonnorea and they all were negative. I also did pcr dna test after 17th week and it was undetectable. Can I get a false negative result after 17th week. Urologist said to do endoscopy as all reports were negative. 120 days over, this is to be noted that after checkup and after 120 days I am getting seroconversion (ARS) symptoms. Had a small lump in my groin (i guess it is a swollen lymph node), pain in eyes ,fissure (from 2 week) neck pain, blisters on right cheek (big fluids pimples), mouth ulcer for 2 days (and den vanished) and gastro issues. Back pain (pain got less within week) and little heaviness in my back head and I have that feeling when I close my hands something under my armpit feeling. I have suffered all these issues earlier too. Now within week, they all are coming together, is a indication of something? May be my immune was strong, so I seroconverted late after 4 months? Can PCR test be false negative after 3.5 months? I am scared of being tested again as I afraid of being seroconverted. Seems like bad luck after using protection, prep medicine, getting the negative hiv in pcr test, still getting seroconverted. Seeking for emotional help Very scared! seems to be like a dark future! I know hiv patient can also live the normal life like others but having Suicidal feeling in the society where Hiv is a taboo! taking mobizox, Pan20, contiflo and Livoluk and lox jelly for piles. Back pain near rib was enormous when moving. Pain started from lower back then moved to upper left back near rib when moving now pain. acute back head pain and stiffness, jaw stiffness, neck pain, rib pain and muscle spasm. Is it cause of medicine or ARS.
I want to get pregnant in next few months. I want to understand diet chart to get followed to make my body compatible for the change. Pls suggest a proper diet plan.
I do not feel like studying even in the period of exam and I always fell depressed and feel like their is something heavy in my chest.
As the winter chill creeps in, it’s time to put on layers of warmth to protect you from the extreme cold. As you put on warm clothing externally, you also need to pack your body internally with the right Vitamins and Minerals to brave through the winter chill and the associated health problems.
Here are a few remedies that will boost your immunity this winter and keep you healthy.
1. Probiotic Supplier - Yogurt
Yogurt is a rich source of probiotics and boosts the immune system’s abilities to fight off diseases. Consume at least 2-3 cups of probiotics rich yogurt to get its amazing benefits.
2. Great Booster - Broccoli
Broccoli, the bright green coloured vegetable is a great immunity booster that keeps the immune system strong and stable. Its amazing benefit is that it prevents the immune system from reacting to allergens, germs and viruses which is one of the major causes of immune system related diseases. Eat it as much as possible this winter.
3. Immunity Enhancer - Amla
The Indian Gooseberry or Amla is loaded with Vitamin C. The amount of Vitamin C in this small little fruit is double in comparison to oranges and lemons. Vitamin C helps to strengthen immunity and can help to maintain good health. Enjoy fresh as it is or have its juice.
4. Revitalizer - Oregano and Thyme
Oregano and Thyme have a great anti-microbial potential and are power packed with aromatic compounds that boost the immune system. Added to teas, salads or soups, they enhance the flavour apart from keeping away the winter cold.
5. Resistance Builder - Barley and Oatmeal
Barley and Oatmeal are rich sources of Beta-Glucans, a fibre capable of building body’s resistance to infections and diseases like cancer, diabetes etc. A great booster for the immune system these even lower the level of cholesterol in blood and help to suppress appetite. You can have 1-2 cups of cooked oatmeal or barley to get their benefits.
6. Immunity Restorer - Pumpkin and Sunflower Seeds
Pumpkin and Sunflower seeds are packed with minerals that boost immunity. Loaded with Magnesium, pumpkin seeds also contain Zinc essential for boosting immunity. Sunflower seeds are rich in Copper and Selenium, apart from Magnesium and help to maintain bones and control damage to cells. Together they make a healthy mix for you to munch and enjoy great health.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 23 years old. I have sex with mt girlfriend. But I have not use condom so you ask me I have in any problem?
I am 10 th week pregnant. Can I take supplements of amway if yes then wht kind of tablets can I take.
I am in my 5th month of pregnancy and have twins.in sonography it is told that liquid inside is less. So please recommend how to increase it and is it risky to have low liquid inside.
Hello sir I feel burning in rectum vagina after stool test r negative. No plies no fissure. Lyon se doc. Ko check kara. Ek saal ho gaya hai.
Hi Please give some hints We are newly married. If we use condom For sexual relation for every time at least upto one year 1) is there any problem ? Bcz we don't have any baby plan due to thyroid. 2) if we use coconut oil for sexual relation many times but not always . Is there any problem ?
I am 25 old lady.I have baby of 7 month old I feel very weak after delivery my knee and backache and every time i feel lazy why is this so?
Hello doctor. What are The best foods to increase breast milk. As I'm a mother of 4 months old child and there is a lack of breast milk since 3rd month. Help me doctors please.
Though ovarian cysts can be well-treated with surgeries but not all surgeries are good for operating them. Thus, you have to choose the safest option that can help you to avoid adverse impacts after surgery.
Laparoscopic method is the approved surgical method that can operate ovarian cysts in the best possible manner. This treatment is completely painless, and thus you will not suffer at all while conducting the concerned method.
What is the best surgical method for ovarian cysts?
If you are looking for the best surgical method that can treat ovarian cysts, then nothing can be a better option other than laparoscopic surgery. There are many potential benefits of this surgical treatment for which it is more preferred in comparison to the traditional surgeries.
- Improved treatment: This treatment is quite an advanced treatment, which is not invasive and moreover, the count of side-effects is quite lower. Modernized surgical equipments are used in this regard so that ovarian cysts can be removed with great ease and convenience. Moreover, the chances of medical malpractices or errors can be completely eliminated, and thus the patients remain safe.
- Needs short tenure: This treatment does not take a long time, and rather it can be completed within a short time. You do not have to stay at the hospital for long rather can get discharged on the same day treatment takes place. Thus, you can save a lot of medical expenses.
- Reduction in sufferings caused due to surgery: Sufferings due to surgery can be reduced or completely eliminated to a great extent, and this is one of the leading reasons why this treatment is preferred for removing ovarian cysts. You will not face any painful sensation and on the other hand, the trouble of blood transfusion is also avoided in this case.
- No exposure to contaminants: Internal organs will be protected against different kinds of contaminants by implementing laparoscopic surgery. If the organs get contaminated, then the possibility of postoperative infections will rise. Infectious diseases are very much dreadful.
- Small incision-size: Incision size is quite small, and this is really quite beneficial in preventing different unwanted symptoms like pain, excessive bleeding and others. You do not have to take strong medications for getting rid of post-surgery symptoms. Scar tissues often get affected by infectious diseases, but in this case, it does not happen, and thus you will remain completely safe and secured.
Nicotine addiction or tobacco addiction refers to an acute dependence upon tobacco products primarily due to the presence of the nicotine drug. In other words, nicotine addiction refers to an inability to stop using tobacco products despite the knowledge and awareness that it is harmful to you. While nicotine only induces addiction, it is the presence of other substances in tobacco which makes it damaging and injurious to health.
Nicotine has the tendency to produce effects in the brain, both physical as well as mind altering, that give temporary satisfaction. This is precisely why people get hooked into the habit of tobacco consumption, which eventually leads to addiction. Unfortunately, stopping tobacco use immediately can also lead to several withdrawal symptoms, like agitation and restlessness.
The main reason why tobacco is so addictive is due to the fact that nicotine releases neurotransmitters such as dopamine in the reward centre of the brain, which in turn improves your mood and gives you temporary pleasure.
Causes of nicotine addiction can either be physical or behavioral, for instance situations or feelings, which make you crave for tobacco. These include:
- Specific times during the day, say after every meal or during breaks at work
- While defecating
- While drinking alcohol
- Stressful or depressive situations
- At the sight or smell of a burning cigarette
- Peer pressure
- While driving
Symptoms of nicotine addiction include:
- You are unable to quit smoking despite frequent attempts.
- You experience withdrawal symptoms after attempting to quit.
- You continue to smoke despite the awareness that it is injurious to your health.
- You forego social as well as recreational activities because of your need to smoke.
Related Tip: "Effects of Smoking on Sexual Health"