Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Aggarwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Hi iam 19 weeks pregnant, from the past 4 days I feel some quickening or butterflies movements in the lower abdomen, please explain what it is?
I want to know some important guidelines about Sex, because me & my partner we both r VIRGIN. Any common terms while having sex for first time & tell me the protection for both to avoid pregnancy.
Hiii doctor I am conceived now 3 rd months starts from today when doctors do anomaly scan for seeing baby brain development please reply me doctor when shall I take scan.
I am 20 years old. Mujhe kbhi bhi time par periods nhi aate he. Doctor se bhi check up krwaya pr kchh bhi effect nhi pada. Always time se pehle aate h kbhi 7 days ya 10 days pehle. Or bohot painful periods hote h. Us time pure body me pain hota he or bhukh bhi nhi lgti he.
What should we do for girls after doing sex. I mean they should not become pregnant what type of tablets should use for girls after sex.
I have completed 32 week pregnancy. I have undergone CBP, urine ,fast blood sugar and PPBS recently. My FBS showing as 97. Could anyone suggest is this normal during pregnancy or any medication needed. Do I need to visit endocrinologist for this. Please suggest. Thanks.
Meri ek5 year ki beti hai mera ek last year miscarriage ho gaya tha abhi mai again try karna chahti hu but muje ovaries enlarge ki problem hai muche kya aise me plan karna chahiye sef hoga because mai again miscarriage wali conditions nahi chagti hu.
I have one month pregnancy and get little bleeding and too pain in the left lower portion on stomach . I don't know what I do ? This is unwanted pregnancy ?
Noncancerous growths of the muscle tissue surrounding the uterus are known as uterine fibroids. This is a common disease which about 70 to 80% of women contract by the time they are 50 years of age. The uterine fibroids can sometimes be very big and cause heavy periods as well as severe abdominal pain while at other times, uterine fibroids give no signs or symptoms whatsoever and go away on their own. This is why it is crucial to know what type of uterine fibroids you have and how to diagnose them. Here are the types of uterine fibroids and how to diagnose them;
There are three main types of uterine fibroids. They are;
1. Intramural fibroids
The most common type of uterine fibroids are intramural fibroids. They typically appear in the endometrium and may grow larger which results in your womb getting stretched.
2. Subserosal fibroids
Subserosal fibroids are called so because they form on the serosa. The serosa is the outside of your uterus. Sometimes, Subserosal fibroids may grow so large that your uterus appears bigger on one side.
3. Pedunculated fibroids
Pedunculated fibroids tumors are basically Subserosal fibroids with a stem. A base which supports the tumor is called the stem.
There are a number of tests done to diagnose uterine fibroids. They are;
1. Pelvic exam
A pelvic exam is a thorough inspection of a woman pelvic area. The organs which are in the pelvic area include the cervix, ovaries, uterus and vagina. Normally, this and the next test in this article are enough to diagnose uterine fibroids.
2. Medical history
The history of your periods as well as the other symptoms you have will often be enough to diagnose the uterine fibroids. If your medical history is not enough, then you might need to undergo a pelvic exam.
3. Pelvic ultrasound
An ultrasound is when high-intensity sound waves are used to produce images of the pelvic area. This is only done when a pelvic exam and your medical history are not enough to diagnose uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.
I am 2 and a half month pregnant. I have a previous miscarriage of 4 month. My doctor has advice me for stitching. Is it safe. I also have a subsaptate uterus. What is chances for healthy baby.
I am 18 years old and I had missed my periods for 3 months and my doctor prescribed me Regestrone. What are the possible side effects of Regestrone?
I m 25 year old female my uterus shows two live embryos are 7 weeks. Llying in separate sac. But a Cystic mass measuring 52.1mm?38.7mm seen in right adenexa please Tell me right advise. What is best solution? 1. Kiya mujhe normal delivery se children ho sake hai? 22. Cystic mass se mujhe or mere children ko koiy big problem to nahi hai? 3. Agar finally cystic mass ko Operation se nikalna pada to bina kisi lost ke ye ho sake hAi. 4. Cycle mass ko nikalne par main dobara pregnant ho sakti hau? please give me top priority and best advice. Thanks you.
I am having some joint problem whenever I try to sit down I am not able to get up by myself as my knees ache have got my menopause since 3 yearsAnd also I am putting on weight, even my vagina remains very dry and so the vaginal lips stick I do apply moisturizer and it feels better I am 52 years and weigh 81 kgs height is 5.2" please advice.
Tea is known for many beneficial properties that it contains. Whether it is black tea, green tea, white tea or any other kind of tea, there are numerous health, home and cosmetic benefits attached to tea. Tea bags once used do not necessarily need be thrown in the trash once they have been dunked and seeped into the boiling water and milk, if you are using any. There are a number of uses which one can derive easily from these tea bags so that one can get glowing skin and varied other health benefits. Read on to know more about the hidden benefits of these tea bags!
- Tea bags for your eyes: The number of antioxidants present in tea makes it ideal when it comes to banishing those under eye bags and dark circles. You could freeze these tea bags in the freezer after you use them and then press them onto your eyes for a few minutes the next day. This will help in visibly lightening the area and clearing the bags that may have formed under the eyes due to long hours spent working and other factors like stress.
- Tea bags for food flavouring: You can use these tea bags to flavor various dishes as well. That’s right this can be used as a robust condiment with pasta, grains and chicken. You can use these tea bags in the water which will be used to boil grains and pasta so that the flavor can get infused in these ingredients. You can use flavored tea bags like chamomile and cinnamon to make a difference to the dish that you are preparing.
- Tea bags in the garden: Whether you have a large garden, a small patch or a few pots that grow herbs and other smaller flowers and vegetables, you can easily use tea bags in the water that you use for watering these plants. This will help in preventing the onset of any kind of fungal infection as far as the plants go. You can also use these bags as ingredients for your comps bins so that you have natural fertilizer containing the rich goodness of tea as well.
- Tea bags to deal with odours: Tea bags can be placed in muslin bags and hung from various rods and placed in corners, to act as a deodourising agent. You can also place these tea bags inside the refrigerator so that you eliminate the various scents and odors that are not too pleasant.
- Tea bags for cleaning: You can also use these tea bags to clean your rugs and carpets. These can be frozen before they are opened and the dried tea leaves can be spread over the various stains before being brushed away. The stains will also lighten gradually. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.
We had sex and the condom got torn But the sperm was not discharged inside her vagina and she was on he safe periods ! Is there a change of her getting pregnant and her long period days are 36 And short period days are 33 And her last period was on May 7 ! please tell me if its a safe sex day !
In a conservative society like that of India, premarital sex or casual sex is still a taboo. With the fast changing trend in the society, some parents may consider dating and premarital sex to be normal but the same cannot be said for a major part of our society who still consider these relations as scandalous and unethical.
No one can be moral policed here for the choices they make. While some may engage in casual sex owing to the sexual urges, some may want to enjoy their lives without the promises of love, commitment or restrictions. While there are still many people who believe in love, the younger generation is more inclined towards casual sex.
Before labelling anyone with a tag, it is important to understand why do people go for casual sex? Are they commitment phobic or are there some underlying factors that have gone unnoticed and unattended?
Why do people go for casual sex?
Also known as Recreational Sex, casual sex is all about enjoying the moment and moving on in life.
- Most people opt for casual sex as it gives them a sense of freedom where they can enjoy life and yet remain single and not committed.
- Some people hate restrictions that they may have to deal with if in a relationship.
- Believe us, but research says people who fear betrayal and separation often go for casual sex.
- Some people are of the belief that getting into a relationship can spell doom for their career. Hence, they prefer casual sex to a committed relationship.
- People who have a liberal view about love and sex feel relaxed and stress-free after the casual sex. In fact, quite a few people go for casual sex to beat stress and anxiety (both personal as well as professional).
- For some, casual sex act as a mean to break free from the shackles of inhibitions and awkwardness.
- While in casual sex, you can be yourself as there will be no one to judge you or your performance.
- Strangely, some people discover their true self during casual sex. It gives them a direction, an idea about what they want from life.
With so many benefits, casual sex comes as the best option available. But what is a bed of roses without thorns?
- Not knowing the person you are having sex with can be risky. Incidences of STD and other related disorders are more likely to affect people going for casual sex.
- People get into casual sex to deal with stress and anxiety, yet the casual sex may end up leaving you mentally and emotionally drained and exhausted. Research suggests many people suffer from depression post a casual sex. There are chances that the casual fling may turn into something serious, at least for one of the partners. With time it may turn into a fatal attraction resulting in anxiety and depression.
Casual sex is a choice made by two individuals who prefer not to be in love. While it may be a boon for some, it can also turn out to be a bane for many. Drawing conclusions at this stage are not possible. It is an individual choice where you are solely responsible for both the good and the bad that comes with it.