Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I'm trying to conceive a baby but since last one month my wisdom tooth is giving me lots of pain because of cavity. My dentist told me I have to extract the tooth, he also said if I'm undergoing any treatment for conceiving I may not undergo extraction of the tooth now instead he gave me some medications. I wanted to know whether this medications known as Diclomol or axl will be harmful for my ovulation cycle or affect my conceiving.
I had sex on my period and my period stopped instantly, I've took a test but it was negative and some gel clear stuff came out of me. And its only been 11 days what do I do?
Chikungunya is a viral disease transmitted to people by the bite of an infectious mosquito known as Aedes Aegypti. The chikungunya infection is most prevalent in Africa, Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent and Indian Ocean islands, where various incidents of these disease and certain outbreaks have occurred over the years.
Humans and different animals are the regular hosts for the chikungunya virus, which can turn out to be very painful if it is not treated on time with proper medical care and intervention. The virus is spread to people by the bite of a female mosquito called Aedes aegypti or Aedes Albopictus. These are the same tropical and sub-tropical mosquitoes that spread the dengue virus. They breed in or close to human habitations and want to feed on people during the daytime in shady zones. These are likely to bite you at during the early hours of the evening or at night. The hatching time frame (time from disease to sickness) can be anywhere between two to 12 days.
Symptoms: Chikungunya infection is characterised by the following symptoms:
- High or blazing fever
- Extreme joint pain for the most part in the arms and legs
- Pain in the muscle
- Pain in the back
- Body ache
- Rash (in about 50% of the infected people)
A vast majority begins to feel better following 7 to 10 days but a few people will go through longer term joint pain.
- There is no particular medicine to prevent chikungunya. There is no antibiotic that can help in doing away with it - it usually abates on its own. Chikungunya treated on the basis of a patient's symptoms. However, there are some precautions and alternate medications that can be used as a cure.
- Bed rest, liquids, and medication to soothe side effects of fever and hurting. Asprin should be avoided.
- Personal protection and a hygienic environment is important to prevent the growth of the illness.
Since this virus does not have a vaccine or any particular medicine, one should try to stay away from mosquitos as much as possible. Covering yourself up while travelling, especially in the evening is the best approach to prevent it.
Hi, my best buddy is born without uterus, she has ovaries in normal size, she is quite normal like other females, will there be any problems in her marriage sexual life. Is there any advanced science in getting her own baby.
I am a 20 year old girl. I am having PCOD since last 2 years. I am fed-up of consuming the medicines every time and just want to get rid of this disease. Kindly suggest a permanent solution.
I am 22 year old girl I do sex many time before but now days there is bleeding start after sex for two day when I go to toilet for two day it occur. please give me suggestion or lubricant.
It as been 1 year to my married life and still my wife is not get pregnant test are normal. Then what may be the problem. please help with me this.
My both fallopian tubes are blocked as per medical report. Is there any treatment or chance of getting pregnant?
I am 25 yrs old girl and me and my hubby are trying for baby since jan 2015. My first day of last period was 13th mar 2015. We had everyday relation from 23rd mar to 30th mar. I am facing very less nasuea and yesterday puked only once in evening. Can I know if m pregnant? Or when can I do my home pregnancy test? I hve done twice with pregasure but it showed me negative. Please suggest.
• avoid overeating during festive season as its just not the quantity but the intake of calories. Too many calories may lead you to gain weight.
• keep your body hydrated enough.
• avoid eating too much sweets, oily and spicy preparations.
• plan your meal in such a way that the festive specialities should be your lunch so that rest day's activities can burn your extra calories.
• and don't forget to have healthy breakfast and dinner as light as possible in festive season so as to manage extra calories.
I am a 24 years old female suffering from PCOD. I don't get my periods for months together, and at times when I get it goes on for more than a month until I take a tablet eg. Pause prescribed by my Gynaec. I was previously never sexually involved, but now I am. And I have noticed that every time after sex I bleed, irrespective of whether I am in periods or not. Now I don't understand whether it's just mere coincidence or is it related. So my question is why is this happening? Is it normal to bleed every time? Or should I visit a Gynaec? Because I don't understand how can sex be bad for health. But at the same time I am worried and want to understand what is good/bad for my body. Please advise.
One year before I married but still now I did not get pregnant. Please tell me what precautions to take for speedy pregnant.
Care of Hands in Summer:
- USE gentle moisturising hand wash.
- USE moisturising cream after every hand wash.
- USE anti aging cream on your hands after applying moisturiser at night .
- USE Sunscreen with SPF 50 after applying moisturiser.