Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Hey. I usually get my periods exactly on 28th day. But this time I noticed spotting on 27th. Just once happened. On 28th no signs of bleeding. And on 29th I got spotting again in d morning. Its very light. I dint have any kind of pain usually I used to get. My second day of cycle used to b bad. I get lot of cramps and heavy flow. But this time not much of pain. I also noticed few days back that my breast and nipple specially the right one was painful. Wat.
My wife is twin pregnant. Doctor say by ultrasound the position of both baby are beach potidin. Is there any risk for delivery?
I am on weight loss programmer, but my bowel movement has become irregular now. (On alternate days) Moreover I have severe bloating and flautilance with a filthy smell which was never before. When I work out it becomes more. Please help.
Can we have intercourse during pregnancy? If yes, till what period of pregnancy? The pregnancy is normal right now but before pregnancy there is cyst in the left ovarian but now its no more. Please advise.
I am 30 year old lady had miscarriage in jan dnc was done for cleaning now trying to conceive from last 2 months what should I do?
Opting for healthier choices of food can make your lunch the most important and beneficial meal of the day during the ever present rush of work. Here are a few lunch dishes which will not only keep you energized and filled but also at the same time helps you lose weight. Read on to find out more about them:
- Egg Sandwich: Eggs are a very healthy and nutritious choice for any meal. Egg sandwiches are compact as it provides carbohydrates from the bread, protein from eggs and vitamins and other essential nutrients from the vegetables and Greek yogurt, which is used as a base. Opt for brown bread and your egg sandwich ends up being a healthy delightful dish you can happily gorge on.
- Garbanzo beans (Chickpeas) and Chapatti: Chickpeas are very nutritious and they are also high in protein. Use them in a curry with vegetables like tomatoes, onions and such. Some Chapatti along with this curry makes a healthy balanced meal.
- Chicken stew: Chicken stew is very healthy. Try having it with vegetables like capsicum and onions. A bowl of chicken stew is highly nutritious and healthy as well as helpful for weight loss.
- Stir fry: A stir fry of carrots, beans, cabbage, peas and sesame seeds will do wonders for your health. Add a dash of lemon to make it tangy and tasty. This stir fry is very nutritious as it has an assortment of vegetables which provide you vitamins, minerals, amino acids and protein as well.
- Berries and oatmeal: Berries and oatmeal are helpful in losing weight. When you mix berries, such as blueberries, strawberries, blackberries and other variety of berries you boost the fiber content of your oats dish, which in turn helps you lose weight. Further, adding berries to oatmeal is a great way to enhance the flavour of your meal. Adding berries will keep you energized, filled and not add to your waistline. A[art from berries, you can also add foods, such as Almonds, Walnuts, Chia seeds, Kiwi & Pomegranate to your oatmeal lunch dish as they also help in reducing weight.
- Egg and rice salad: Made from just brown rice, a hard boiled egg, green beans and some walnuts, this dish is a compact meal which gives you fiber, protein and omega-3 fats which in turn keeps you full and also helps you to reduce your waistline as it has low calorific content.
Hi sir, my wife is 3months pregnancy n it was by ivf. Now we were done blood test today tsh is. 09 n t4 is 2.03. Is there any risk to baby? Please suggest me a good solution please.
Detoxification is a process which helps in cleansing toxins. The toxins which are ingested may give rise to health problems such as insomnia, body aches, fatigue, distraction, and depression. If the chemicals present in your system are unwanted and affecting your well-being then you can opt for cleansing the toxins from your body by following a detox diet. Here are 5 things you need to know before you embark on a detox diet:
1. Not all healthy foods help in detoxification - All foods that help in detoxification are healthy but the reverse is not true. You need to have sound knowledge about anabolic and catabolic food before you start the process of detoxification. Anabolic foods belong to the 'body builder' variant, rich in protein and fat. Chicken breasts, eggs, and fish though otherwise fine to eat should be avoided during detoxification. Catabolic foods help in breaking down toxins in your body. This includes vegetables, fruits, and other complex carbohydrates.
2. You may have a bit of sickening feeling initially - Some people experience sickness when they start a detox diet. Cravings for usual food, nausea and headache can distract you for a while. But if you aim to eliminate the toxic substances from your body you need to have patience. Getting an adequate amount of rest and drinking filtered water and plenty of herbal tea can help you reduce the symptoms experienced. Gradually you will feel stable and energized.
3. Do not opt for a detox diet when you are sick - If your immune system is weak due to sickness then hold off the plan of switching to a detox diet until you regain the lost strength to prevent adverse effects. If you are sick then strengthen your body by eating a well-balanced diet, rich in protein and fat. Also, eat fruits and nutrient-dense vegetables. When you recover completely and feel healthy you can opt for a detox diet.
4. You will be back to putting on weight - A good and proper detox diet can eventually result in permanent weight loss and increased metabolism. However, if you start gulping down foods rich in protein and fat, you are bound to put on weight. This will not be a matter of concern if maintained up to a certain extent since the liver helps in opening up pathways to metabolize fat. But if you persistently splurge on cookies, pizza and beer then all the benefits of detoxification will get reversed.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
I am 30 years my right tube removed for left tube tubectomy is done but now I want a baby for left tube reconciliation with open surgery or laparoscopic operations which is best what r success rate please tell me.
I am 27 years old female. I am present of 9 month in this time my mouth taste sour, vomiting feeling and stomach pain please suggest me why this type of symptoms.
I am not getting periods in correct time. Is there any medicine fr this? And what is the reason for this?
My 28 years old wife, 7 weeks pregnant complains of fever (temperature 99.2 F) and headache. Is it normal or she requires some treatment for her condition?
Hi Hd taken out uterus due to heavy bleedg 3-4 yrs ago. Age 46 yrs since a month or two some smelly discharge from the navel. Kindly advise what could be the cause and if connected
I'm 25 years old woman I'm suffering from pcos but tsh, lh, prolactin levels r normal we r planning for 2nd child pls give suggestion.
I am 31 years old girl. My hubby is 35 years old. We are planning for a child. But I am unable to conceive. We are medical fit also. Report are ok as well. So what you would advise us to do? please help.
An often painful condition usually involving the bowel, ovaries or the tissue lining the pelvis, endometriosis is characterized by the abnormal growth of the endometrial tissue beyond the premises of your uterus or your pelvic region. The endometrium, in fact, functions perfectly normal with each menstrual cycle, but because of it being displaced, it cannot exit the body and consequently gets trapped.
Besides causing severe pain and distress, endometriosis can also adversely affect fertility. When the ovaries get involved, certain cysts known as endometriomas tend to develop which often result in the formation of scar tissues and adhesions.
Complications associated with it
- Infertility: Impaired fertility is the most common kind of complication arising from endometriosis, with approximately one-third to one-half women having problems with pregnancy. During endometriosis, the fallopian tube gets obstructed, thereby restricting the union of the egg and sperm.
- Ovarian cancer: Women with endometriosis are more likely to suffer from ovarian cancer. Moreover, they are also more susceptible to acquiring endometriosis related adenocarcinoma, which is another variant of cancer, but a comparatively rarer phenomenon.
How best to treat it?
Depending upon how severe your symptoms are, endometriosis can be treated via the use of medications or through the advent of surgery.
- Pain medications: Certain medications, including pain relievers and anti-inflammatory drugs, are particularly useful in providing relief to painful menstrual cramps.
- Hormone therapy: Undergoing hormonal therapy can help ward off or reduce the pain of endometriosis, but it should be kept in mind that it is only a temporary fix and that symptoms might reoccur. Hormonal therapies include:
- Hormonal contraceptives
- Gonadotropin-releasing hormone (Gn-RH) agonists and antagonists
- Conservative surgery: This can either be done through laparoscopy or, in more extensive cases, through traditional abdominal surgery.
- Assisted reproductive techniques: These include in-vitro fertilization, and are sometimes more preferable over conservative surgery.
- Hysterectomy: This is usually done in more severe cases of endometriosis whereby ovaries are also removed with uterus and cervix
I am 18. I had unprotected sex 7 days after my periods got over. I took ipill the next morning. After 7 days I got bleeding which was unusual. Now I am waiting for my periods. I want to know, what are the chances of me getting pregnant? can I do anything now (after 3 weeks of sex) to avoid pregnancy. How long shall I wait for my periods to take pregnancy test? please help me out.
1. Prevents Cancer:
Research has shown antioxidant compounds in mango fruit have been found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers. These compounds include quercetin, isoquercitrin, astragalin, fisetin, gallic acid and methylgallat, as well as the abundant enzymes.
2. Lowers Cholesterol:
The high levels of fiber, pectin and vitamin C help to lower serum cholesterol levels, specifically Low-Density Lipoprotein (the bad stuff)
3. Clears the Skin:
Can be used both internally and externally for the skin. Mangos clear clogged pores and eliminate pimples. (Read more on page 5.)
4. Eye Health:
One cup of sliced mangoes supplies 25 percent of the needed daily value of vitamin A, which promotes good eyesight and prevents night blindness and dry eyes.
5. Alkalizes the Whole Body:
The tartaric acid, malic acid, and a trace of citric acid found in the fruit help to maintain the alkali reserve of the body.
6. Helps in Diabetes:
Mango leaves help normalize insulin levels in the blood. The traditional home remedy involves boiling leaves in water, soaking through the night and then consuming the filtered decoction in the morning. Mango fruit also have a relatively low glycemic index (41-60) so moderate quantities will not spike your sugar levels.
7. Improved Sex:
Mangos are a great source of vitamin E. Even though the popular connection between sex drive and vitamin E was originally created by a mistaken generalization on rat studies, further research has shown balanced proper amounts (as from whole food) does help in this area.
8. Improves Digestion:
Papayas are not the only fruit that contain enzymes for breaking down protein. There are several fruits, including mangoes, which have this healthful quality. The fiber in mangos also helps digestion and elimination.
9. Remedy for Heat Stroke
Juicing the fruit from green mango and mixing with water and a sweetener helps to cool down the body and prevent harm to the body. From an ayurvedic viewpoint, the reason people often get diuretic and exhausted when visiting equatorial climates is because the strong “sun energy” is burning up your body, particularly the muscles. The kidneys then become overloaded with the toxins from this process.
10. Boosts Immune system
The generous amounts of vitamin C and vitamin A in mangos, plus 25 different kinds of carotenoids keep your immune system healthy and strong.