Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rashmi Agarwal
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rashmi AgarwalYour feedback matters!
My teeth cap got out all of sudden. I want to refix them. Please reply with the price for doing this.
Hello doctor meri sister 18 yrs ki hai uske 10 th me cycle se girne se front ke 2-3 teeth me pain or problem hua tha abhi wo bhut pain kar rahe hai and kharab bhi ho gaye hai usme se rasi jaisa banke nikal raha tha to doctor ne teeth me hole karke nikal diya but abhi usko change karna hai what can we do?
1. In toothache rub black pepper (kali mirch) powder for 5-10 min twice a day.
2. Gargle with decoction of black pepper (kali mirch) twice a day.
3. Prepare a swab of nutmeg (jaiphal) oil / clove (laung) oil and keep it on the affected tooth for some time.
4. Long pepper (pipla mul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder mixed with honey (shahad) should be kept in mouth.
What is the cause of tooth loss I have seen many oldies around 50 who had loss their teeth what should be done now to avoid it in older age.
I am having stomatis on tongue and also burning effect in my mouth. Can you please suggest for suitable medicine.
Nowadays oral hygiene maintenance seems to be a difficult task for people due to their busy schedule. A few basic steps can be taken by an individual to get healthy gums and teeth.
Rinse mouth properly after eating anything- this would prevent the formation of plaque. It is a soft, invisible, transparent layer which geta deposited on the tooth surface overtime. It has to be removed regularly. It can be removed by a brush and also by using a mouthwash. Plaque gets mineralised to form calculs/ tartar, which is a hard, stone-like deposit which is difficult to get removed by brushing. It requires a professional cleaning. Both plaque and calculus will lead to bad breath and gum problems.
brush twice daily- brushing at night time before going to the bed is a must.
visit a dentist every 1-2 years- get a scaling/cleaning done. It will remove calculus and stains.
do saline warm water rinses.
take more of fibrous foods, fruits and vegetables. Vitamin c containing fruits like amla and lemon should be taken for a stronger and healthier gums.
limit the intake of sugary, soft foods, chocolates etc.
use a mouthwash occasionally.
Hi I am male the age of 38 years old my problem is that my mouth is not opening at the very large length. Coz I have tobacco every day. I need to know whether to have or tablets to open my mouth or to have lots of food for the months and one more problem due to this I can't eat spicy food.
I am 20 year old girl and my front teeth are white but the rest specially starting from my canines are yellow. Because of this I can't laugh confidently as people can recognize those yellows. Please suggest me simple tips for getting back my perfect smile.
Bad breath is a dental problem which could also emanate due to poor digestion. It can also be experienced as a side effect of other ailments as well as medications. Smoking and bad diet may lead to this and it usually becomes a matter of low self-esteem as time goes by. Homeopathy is one of the most natural forms of medication, treatment and wellness when it comes to such problems that affect the lifestyle of the patient. These medicines usually combine very small doses of naturally found elements so as to cure an ailment or condition. Yet, it is important to remember that one must get a prescription for these medicines from a professional medical practitioner.
Read on to know more about the types of homeopathic remedies available for bad breath.
- Merc Sol: If your bad breath problem also comes with symptoms like a moist mouth or constant dribbling, then this medicine may be prescribed. This usually happens when the salivary glands become too active and produce more moisture than what the mouth can handle on a normal basis.
- Pulsatilla: This medicine is usually prescribed if the patient complains of a dry mouth along with a bad breath problem. This helps in treating related symptoms like the lack of proper hydration due to the lack of thirst. Not drinking enough water can also lead to the problem of dry mouth and thereafter, a bad odour from the mouth.
- Kreosote: This medicine is considered as a very effective medication for bad breath, especially if the bad breath takes place due to caries in the teeth. This medicine can also help patients who are experiencing bleeding gums along with caries and bad breath.
- Hepar Sulphur and Carbo Veg: The combination of these two medicines is known as one of the best when it comes to treating bad breath. The other symptoms that call for the prescription of these medicines include Gingivitis or gum infection related problems and symptoms. When there is bleeding and pus in the gums due to the infection, then this medicine is usually prescribed. Excessive salivation is also another symptom that is treated by this medicine combination. Hepar Sulphur can be used if there is a throat-related infection or ailment that can lead to the problem of bad breath.
- Carbolic Acid: A homeopathic doctor will usually prescribe this medicine if the problem of bad breath is accompanied by intense and perpetual pain in the abdomen. The patient will also complain of gas in stomach due to the ailment that affects the stomach in such cases. This gives rise to many symptoms including bad breath. Loss of appetite is also treated by this medicine. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.