Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashie GargYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am suffering from fever since last 03 days. Fever, bodyache, Cold, Throat Pain, headache. Fever is not crossing 100.7. Fever is coming continuously in 05 hours. I am taking Paracetamol, Antibiotic & Zintact. But still there is no positive response.
We store water in all sorts of plastic bottles, jugs or containers. It can be low grade or high grade, but plastic is plastic! This is a very harmful daily practice as plastic containers carry lot of chemicals and bacteria.
Let's see the harmful effects of drinking water in plastic bottles:
1. Harmful Substances: Apart from harmful chemicals in plastic, water when get stored in plastic bottles also produces harmful substances like fluoride, arsenic and aluminium which can be poison for human body. So, drinking water from plastic bottles would mean drinking slow poison that will slowly and steadily deteriorate your health.
2. Dioxin Production: Plastic does melt in hot environment. And we, often store water in plastic bottles while driving and so many times leave it in the car where it is in the direct exposure of sun. Such heating releases a toxin called Dioxin which when consumed can accelerate breast cancer.
3. BPA Generation: Biphenyl A is an estrogen-mimicking chemical which can lead to lot of health problems like diabetes, obesity, fertility problems, behavioural problems and early puberty in girls. It's better not to store and drink water from a plastic bottle.
4. Liver Cancer and Reduced Sperm Count: Because of presence of a chemical called phthalates in plastic, drinking water from plastic bottles can also lead to liver cancer and reduction in sperm count.
5. Vitamin-Based Bottled Water: Nowadays, we get water mostly in plastic bottles and to increase its health content, manufacturers make it vitamin-enriched to attract buyers. But this is even more harmful as it carries health-harming additives like food dyes and high fructose corn syrup.
6. Impact on immune system: Our immune system is immensely affected when we drink water in plastic bottles. The chemicals from plastic bottles are ingested and tend to disturb our body's immune system.
I hope the above reasons are enough for you to think carefully before you drink water from a plastic bottle the next time. If you need more convincing or would like to understand the effects better, feel free to ask me your query.
Also, if you found this helpful, please Share this with people you love and care for.
I am 19 years old, suffering from stomach pain in periods time so what I want to ask is using tablets and injections during periods will it effect at pregnancy time?
She have spondylitis, low sugar, thyroid and uric acid she have all her medicine every day but suffering from finger pain for long time consult many doctor but not cure.
I am 22 years old male. I have acne and itching problem for quite a long time. I have also done the treatment but after treatment acne occurs again. I also have constipation problem. Please provide a solution.
I often suffer from mouth ulcer and I am done if it. I unable to eat anything and it is very pain ful too.
You need to apply firm pressure to the pressure points mentioned below for about 20 to 30 seconds, release and press again on the same point. This must go on for 2 to 4 minutes. You may use your fingers or a pencil with a rubber tip to apply pressure. The eight acupressure points are:
1. Kidney 1 (gushing spring): you will find this pressure point on the sole of your feet. It is below the level of the ball of your feet and falls on the midline vertically.
2. Large intestine 4 (joining valley): this fleshy pressure point is located right above the knuckle of the forefinger and in between the thumb and forefinger.
3. Spleen 6 (three yin intersection): touch the pressure point on the inside of the leg and around 2 to 3 inches above your ankle bone.
4. Spleen 10 (sea of blood): this pressure point is on the inside of your leg, around 3 inches above your knees.
5. Liver 3 (supreme rush): you will locate this pressure point on the top of your feet, right between your first and second tarsal bones, which is approximately an inch past the gap between your toes that goes towards your ankles.
6. Bladder 67 (reaching yin): this pressure point is located on the outer edge of your little toe nail.
7. Bladder 7 and 8 (heavenly connection and declining connection respectively): bladder 7 is the uterus reflex and bladder 8 is the ovary reflex and can be found on either sides of your heels between your achilles tendon and your ankles.