Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rashi AggarwalYour feedback matters!
Mein sperm leakage ki prblm face kr RHA hu mein jb bhi apni gf se baat krta hu automatically sperm leak ho jata hai mein isse bht pareshan hu please give me some advices & suggestions asap.
I did LASIK operation 1 month ago but now I am working on computer daily so please suggest some precaution.
Iam losing my hair after iam taking bath water not feel good but am not using bleached water but my hair daily losing more than a normal lose of a human mainly hair losing from in front of head near forehead please help me.
Feeling like very weak and i am not feeling hungry to eat and my belly is tightening when i am having breakfast.
Hello my body is soo weak. Look like matchstick. So my question is that Is it good to take endurance mass for weight gain at age of 22?
I am suffering from hives since 6 months. My ige level is also 1900. When it's come then I take cetrizine. Tab for temporary relief. But please suggest me best doctor for helping me. Thanks.
My illness is regularly please give me some tips to improve immunity & also my weight and height ratio means BMI is too low please give some path for me.
My uncle aged 45 years is suffering from fever from last 3 days. When he was taken to a local doctor he said that it is a dengue fever. The blood count was 60000 at present. What count should be there for a normal person? Suggest some advice to cure from fever.
My teeth cap got out all of sudden. I want to refix them. Please reply with the price for doing this.
My mother is suffering from restless leg syndrome. She is 65 years old. Can you suggest any medicines?
I am suffering from face swelling my all test are normal when I was used cold water my face get swelled and it will take some time to be in normal position kindly suggest what should be done in this issue.
Hi doc, I have sex with my bf in April and I got my period in June month but after that I didn't get my period, am I pregnant? I don't want to become a mother right now, I want to do abortion could you please tell me which pill I will take for abortion? please tell me I can't tell this thing in my home coz no one accept my relationship with my bf? please suggest me what I have to do for abortion?
Seborrhea or dandruff can be a very distressing as well as an embarrassing problem. Dandruff, primarily caused due to dryness, refers to the white flakes that fall off your scalp. The problem of dandruff is common for both men and women, irrespective of age. Dandruff is such a problem that cannot be cured easily but can only be controlled. There are many remedies for controlling dandruff.
Eight such remedies are mentioned below:
- Use anti- dandruff hair care products: Using anti-dandruff shampoos and conditioners can help you to control your problem of dandruff.
- Avoid oiling your hair on a regular basis: Dandruff, at times, tends to increase if your scalp is excessively oily. So, to avoid it, try not to oil your hair regularly. Also, if you have an oily scalp, make sure to use the correct hair care products to control the problem.
- Apply lemon juice: Lemon juice is known to be a very effective remedy for treating dandruff naturally. Apply lemon juice all over your scalp to combat the problem of dandruff.
- Baking Soda: Baking Soda is an effective remedy. Baking soda helps to reduce the excess oil on your scalp
- Use Virgin Olive oil: Massage warm virgin olive oil on your scalp, this can help you to reduce your problem of dandruff to some extent.
- Include more vitamins in your diet: A healthy diet can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff more efficiently.
- Mental stress: Reducing your mental stress can help you to control dandruff, since most hair problems occur due to stress or stress related problems.
- Use the right comb: Try using an appropriate comb for your hair. If the comb hurts your scalp, then the skin of your scalp may turn flakier resulting in more dandruff.
Following the above mentioned tips can help you to deal with your problem of dandruff efficiently. If you are unable to control dandruff, you should not ignore it and consider consulting a dermatologist for further advice.