Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RashanYour feedback matters!
I am 23 years old. I am having menstrual problem for last 6 months. My flow was reduced day by day. And now it is just flowing a 4-5 drops only one day. Before this 6 months my flowment will be for 3 days regularly. I have taken scan, everything is normal only. I did not have sex also, but I don know why it is like this now?
Hi. Mai 10 months se baby k lye try kr rahi hu. Mera ek miscarriage 31 may 2015 ko hua ha. Ab mera cycle change hogaya ha. Meri samaj me nahi araha ha baby k lye kab try kru. Or konse position thk rehaga baby conceive krne k lye. Agr ye month maine conceive nahi kiya to meri married life me bht prblm hojaegi. Please help me. Mai pehle folic acid tablet leti thi par ab nahi le rahi hu. Qke last scan me follicle size 26 17mm tha mera periods k baad. 8 day k din. Islye maine folic acid chodhdiye. Please position or kab try kru baby k lye. Please bataeye muje. Thanks.
Hi I ma 31 year old having a 5 year old kid, trying to conceive from last 6 months but not successful.
27 pcos periods are nt regular want to conceive .what should I do? ad when should I do inter course so as to conceive?
I'm suffering from lower stomach pain and leg pain during my menstrual time. From which I cannot do any work and the pain is killing me and the pain start before I get my periods n after I get my periods also the pain continue badly. So I take metal forte as a pain cular. But from this also I won't get any relief. So doctor please help me and I will be really thankful to you. My age is 22.
My wife is 48 years old. She is HCV positive. 6 yr. Before we come to know. 3 years before we take inj. Treatment 6 month. Now she is ok. Today she done her LFT test that is absolutely normal. Is it necessary to do hcv viral load test or not. Pls suggest me.
Hi, I am pregnant of 9 months and 16 days I am having red pore like below my stomach till my private parts I don't know the reason please tell me. Also let me symptoms of delivery.
Many women experience unusual vaginal bleeding between periods at some point in their lives. It is also known as metrorrhagia. Vaginal bleeding is thought to be abnormal in the following cases:
1. When your menstrual period is not expected
2. When your menstrual flow is lighter or heavier than normal
3. At unexpected stages in life. For example, when you are pregnant or after you have attained menopause.
Bleeding during periods is not a normal condition. Usually, the duration of the cycle is about 21 – 35 days. Abnormal vaginal bleeding has numerous conceivable causes. Independently, it doesn't show a genuine condition.
- Mid-cycle bleeding can be caused due to ovulation.
- Two hormones that regulate the menstrual cycle are progesterone or oestrogen. A condition of hormonal imbalance which is known as Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOs) causes interference with normal ovulation. This results in problems in thyroid glands as well as causes dysfunctional ovaries.
- Medications such as birth control pills are capable of causing abnormal bleeding, especially with the irregular intake of such medications.
- Infections or inflammation caused in the pelvic regions such as uterus, vagina, cervix, ovaries or fallopian tubes are capable of causing abnormal bleeding. STIs (Sexually Transmitted Diseases) and PIDs (Pelvic inflammatory disease) are often the cause of such a condition.
- Although Cancer is not one of the primary causes, cancer in organs such as the uterus, vagina, cervix and ovaries are capable of causing abnormal bleeding during periods.
How it can prevented
- Maintaining a healthy diet. Women who are either underweight or overweight tend to have more problems with abnormal bleeding
- Relaxation practices should be followed so that stress is reduced. Stress can cause abnormal bleeding.
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) should be consumed to reduce menstrual bleeding. Examples are ibuprofen or naproxen.
- In case of consumption, birth control pills should be taken as per the prescription only and regularly at the same time.
- Hormone therapy (using external hormones in a medical treatment) can be used in order to regulate menstrual cycles, stabilize the endometrium which is the lining of the uterus as well as to rectify hormonal imbalances. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist and ask a free question.