Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RashanYour feedback matters!
I am 38 virgin until wedding. I think I have no STD, I married on 22-05-2015 divorced women of 32 I don't know she is infected from 1st husband one like STDs I think 1) herpes HSV-2 I infected 2) she has small 1-2mm size pimples like puss pimples in her pubic area If you give your mail ID I will send you photos of infection I have small doubt Is there any laboratory test for HSV-2 and HPV.
Last month period was on 4 April this period yesterday happened but bleeding is not happening only stomach ache n brown clot. Blood is n inside vaginas I can feel but bleeding is not happening.
I have done the home pregnancy test of my gf after 45 days, it showed negative what are the chances that she might pe pregnant.
My menstruations r coming with less bleeding since 2 months and lasts for only 3 days, I am a married women of age 27, not pregnant, done test, what could b the other reasons?
I am 20 years old married. We don't have any child and don't want child for next 2 yr. What is the option other than condom please suggest.
My friend wife is 35. She have a small tumor in mouth of vagina last six days. What should I do & which type of treatment start right now?
Sir my age is 18 , I am a student , Nd I did sex with my lover without using safety before 17 days , she was afraid of medicines , until now she did not take any care about it but some people told me to keep papaya for her , she had eaten papaya , with that papaya pregnancy wil avoided or not ? Sir please help me.
When my mensuration cycle completed every month with proper bleeding i got a red brown color spot just 5 to 6 days .What is it indicates?
My grand son 3 months baby based on mother's breast feed and milk is not sufficient. Almost in exhausting stage Please suggest to come out of this problem and to feed the baby with sufficient milk. Also suggest the best bottle feeder to suit to the little mouth of baby to drink the milk through bottle feeder
My frnd is 21 year she had unprotected sex a week back now she is getting milk fro her breast what may be the reason.
I had excessively consumed crocin advance please help. What are the symptoms & what will it lead to.
Hello respected doctor, me and my gf have had unprotected sex on 21 st of April that is exactly 2 months back. In a time span of 20 hours we consumed an ipill. On 27th she had her menstrual bleeding and it continued till 30th April. Now what made me tensed is that she already had her menstrual bleeding on 13th of same month that is 13th April. Then how come she had her bleeding twice in a month. After that bleeding that is on 27th April she did not had any menstrual bleeding till now that is 20 th June 2017. We even tried a Home pregnancy test after exactly 55 days of intercourse both of the test came out negative and test were conducted in Morning empty stomach. Why is she not getting her menstrual bleeding? Could she be pregnant?
Since past 4 months I am experiencing heavy white discharge. The discharge is thick and white in colour. It has a foul smell. Also since last one month I have lost my appetite. I got married on 17/11/2015. Please tell me what should I do to control heavy flow of white discharge.
Whenever vagina secretes precum it pains allot in stomach and in uterus. I am virgin so what I hv to do. Sometimes it is unbearable please help.
I am planning for baby. Can you suggest the best time to have sex to get pregnant. When I am doing sex frequently the sperm comes out within 5 seconds from my wife's vagina when I stop doing. So what's the problem.
Hello doc I am 30 year old and my wife is 28. She is suffering from PCOD and Thyroid .Her weight is 53.20 kg ,we are married 2.5 years back and planning for a baby from the last 2 years but nothing going right. We had changed various gyne but nothing good happens, due to which my wife is loosing hope and also gets upset very often . We did not move for IVF yet . Please suggest some latest technology and good gyne that can solve our problem. All the gyne told that her ovaries are not responding ,her menses are also not regular without medicine.
My thyroid T3-1.27 Tsh-5.99 T4-8.67ug/dl Being thyroid normal. My period is irregular and my weight is increasing.
Including cheese, milk, and ice-cream etc into your daily meals maybe the reason behind the painful acne on your face. Processed milk and other dairy products negatively affect your skin and trigger the formation of whiteheads, blackheads and pimples. Here's how milk causes acne and what you can do to get clearer skin.
- It is due to oiliness present in the milk, cause excess secretion of Sebum.
- Milk contains a growth hormone IGF-1 (responsible for the growth and strength of calves) in large amounts. This has an adverse effect on your skin, and is responsible for its inflammation, which results in acne. In fact, this hormone can even increase the size of the acne.
- Consumption of milk and other dairy products also result in a sharp rise in the amount of insulin present in your body, which initiates more IGF-1 production by the liver, thereby increasing acne.
- Excessive sebum (oil) is secreted by your skin due to the consumption of milk, which results in more number of clogged pores, causing an acne breakout. Additionally, an increase in sebum helps the acne bacteria to grow and breed, which further causes skin inflammation.
- Consumption of milk can render your skin unable to get rid of dead skin cells, causing more acne due to clogged pores. This happens as milk sticks dead cells together inside your pores, interfering with their natural process of falling off.
What can you do to get acne-free skin?
The best way to get acne-free skin is by trying to limit your consumption of milk and dairy products. You can do so in two ways:
- Discontinue milk intake: Stop consuming milk and its products completely for at least 30 days and observe the changes. If your skin improves after 30 days, you can add small amounts of high-quality dairy, like organic yoghurt, to your diet. If eliminating milk does not show any positive effects, try observing other triggers of acne and look for appropriate methods of removing them.
- Switch to organic milk products only: If you find it difficult to totally cut off milk from your diet, try reducing the amount of milk intake and totally avoid processed milk products. Switching to raw, grass-fed dairy products will also be beneficial.
What are the alternatives to milk which can be consumed without harming your skin?
You can also replace milk with the following products in your diet chart to prevent the occurrence of acne.
- Organic almond milk without added sugar
- Organic coconut milk containing no artificial sweeteners
- Natural coconut cream
- Take milk with haldi only, as plain milk can cause
Warning: Do not consume soy milk as a milk substitute as it contains Omega-6 fats, which causes skin inflammation and swelling of acne. Further, oily and spicy foods, over use of cosmetics and certain face creams etc. all can cause acne, therefore it is advisable to avoid them. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.