Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranvir Singh YadavYour feedback matters!
Im 30 years unmarried I use to face nightfall in every week is this normal if not then what should I do?
I have noticed blood during stool start in morning. I have noticed from last two days. Out of 6 times motion, 3 times noticed blood during startup of stool. Kindly suggest what to do?
My father is a heart patient. And stent is placed in his heart. He is regularly taking the medicine but from Last month he is suffering from huge swelling in both foot and when he go to walk for 100 Meters, he feel weakness and pain in heart. What is this symptoms? Any treatment or any guidance? Thanks.
I am student of age 21 and I am smoker but now I want to quit. I am smoking from 2 years. I am going in mnc company and they have their further pre joining process. Of medical Just I want to confirm in stool test nicotine appears and in urine and in blood Please help me and also tell me some currucilum activities so that my body tar should me removed.
I am 28 years old for some times I am suffering from stammering some time it's worse some time not at all please suggest allopathy treatment.
I am 38 years old I am suffering by IgA nephropathy (Minimal Change disease) for last five years. I was advised to take defza 40 mg alternate days tablet previously by the nephrology doctor at trivendram. Now I am unable to consult him and find another one at nagercoil and taken tests found that my albumin level in urine is 24 hrs urinal protein is 1500 mg/l. Now I am advised to take less tablet and vitamin protein tablet. Which shall I follow other tahn albumin imy kidney function are normal.(creatine and all are normal)
I am 25 years old. I have problem sexual related. I have sperm with my toilet when I go for fresh in morning since last 2 month and have nightfall problem also. What should I do?
Hello sir. Myself Supriya. Im suffering from severe headache regularly. Can you please tell me what was the problem?
I suffered from jaundice when I was born so due to that I am little bit thinner. I want to grow a muscular body. What can I do?
I am a man who is aged above 60 years but my biological needs are more now and I do not see any slackness on this desire what it was in my 30-50's. Can this be connected to the genes or the food habits (I am an pure vegetarian and no smoking and Drinking) I eat Fruits regularly. Can you guide me on this.
I used to have take alprazolam on daily basis now I don't take any thing I have a sleep disorders what I do.
Iron is an essential nutrient and mineral that is required by adults and children alike. Iron helps move oxygen from the lungs to the rest of the body and helps muscles store and use oxygen. It is especially important for children because it aids development and prevents anaemia. Untreated iron deficiency in children can cause physical and mental delays. It can lead to less healthy red blood cells in the child's blood stream which will cause a delay in the growth of physical and mental faculties.
Risk factors for iron deficiency in children
Infants and children at highest risk of iron deficiency include:
- Babies who are born prematurely or have a low birth weight
- Babies who drink cow's milk before age 1
- Breast-fed babies who aren't given complementary foods containing iron after age 6 months
- Babies who drink formula that isn't fortified with iron
- Children ages 1 to 5 who drink more than 24 ounces (710 milliliters) of cow's milk, goat's milk or soy milk a day
- Children who have certain health conditions, such as chronic infections or restricted diets
- Children ages 1 to 5 who have been exposed to lead
- Adolescent girls also are at higher risk of iron deficiency because their bodies lose iron during menstruation.
Symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia
The signs and symptoms of iron deficiency anaemia in children may include:
- Pale skin
- Fatigue or weakness
- Slow cognitive and social development
- Inflammation of the tongue
- Difficulty maintaining body temperature
- Increased likelihood of infections
- Unusual cravings for non-nutritive substances, such as ice, dirt or pure starch
Prevent iron deficiency in children
- Breast-feed or use iron-fortified formula. Breast-feeding until your child is age 1 is recommended. If you don't breast-feed, use iron-fortified infant formula.
- Encourage a balanced diet. When you begin serving your baby solids, typically between ages 4 months and 6 months, feed him or her foods with added iron, such as iron-fortified baby cereal. For older children, good sources of iron include red meat, chicken, fish, beans and dark green leafy vegetables. Between ages 1 and 5, don't allow your child to drink more than 24 ounces (710 milliliters) of milk a day.
- Enhance absorption. Vitamin C helps promote the absorption of dietary iron. You can help your child absorb iron by offering foods rich in vitamin C, such as melon, strawberries, kiwi, broccoli, tomatoes and potatoes.
- Consider iron supplements. If your baby was born prematurely or with a low birth weight or you're breast-feeding a baby older than 4 months and he or she isn't eating two or more servings a day of iron-rich foods, talk to your child's doctor about oral iron supplements.
Make sure that you watch out for the tell tale signs of iron deficiency and take the necessary precautions to avoid the same. If you wish to discuss about any specific child related problem, you can consult a specilized pediatrician and ask a free question.
Hii. I am weired two ladies panty one by one. That panty after washed I wear that panty one day. After that I wear another panty. Its continue till 4 days. Thereafter I show in my penis. Lots of louse and sperm 4 legs ant. It covers on scrotum hair, penis below haia and anus hair. What I should I do to avoid this ant?
I am 33 years old. I used to have vomiting sensation and vomit while brushing in the morning. Looks I have lots of pitham. Can you please provide me a solution.
French fries as" little carbohydrate sponges soaked in fat" at 25 grams of fat, 500 calories, and over 63 grams of carbohydrates, a large serving of french fries can wreak havoc on blood sugar. The american diabetes association notes that starchy foods like potatoes, corn, and peas are" great sources of vitamins, minerals, and fiber" but recommends skipping those with added fat or sodium. You can test your blood sugar two hours after eating to find out what effect any particular food has on your blood sugar.
Have this instead: fries are usually the default option when ordering a burger or sandwich, but most restaurants will swap in fresh fruit or a side salad if you ask.