Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranu Dadu
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranu DaduYour feedback matters!
Hello doctor. I am 30 years old and 56 kg in weight. I delivered my baby in 1st july but due to congenital heart problem he was no more.in next month doc diagnosed a ovarian cyst of 30 mm and prescribed me diane 35 for its treatment. My periods remained regular for two months and it gt irregular after two months so I stopped taking diane 35. I have bleeding in between periods, stomach pains and white discharge too .and When I go for check up. Doc diagnosed endometrial polyp, multi cystic ovaries and P.I.D.now I wanted to know its causes and treatment. Can it be treated medically or have to remove surgically. Can it create problem in conceiving for next pregnancy? Please guide me .i can also send my reports if you needed.
Hello sir. I m 24 yrs old unmarried girl .I wanted to ask that whether medicine crisanta is helpful in treatment of light periods ? Are there any side effevts of it?
Hi I get some white discharge sometimes is it normal or I am having some problem. It's not everyday.
My periods were due on 14 april but due to some reason I took primolut-n tablets to postpone periods from 14 to 18 april .nd now I have not yet got periods till today .what can be reason .thanks in advance.
Is there any problem using ipill-72 or nowill 72 for more than 3 times in month nd more than 15 times in a year. Please help me with detailed information. And she some times has irregular periods and heavy pain and bleeding for 2-3dyas during periods time.
Doctor every month the period will come correctly but it not flows good in first day after that second day it' s gud then third day flows half of second day by fourth day a pinch only and same time white will come regularly. Half of the month it means before period I have pain in my left breast too. It may give problems to birth baby. I m newly married couple and my age is 22. Please help me and give a suggestion to me. I am always thinking about that
I am a 26yrs old female. With gradual increase in age, facing bleeding problems. Like sometimes, my gums start bleeding, it's so fragile. During my menstrual cycle, occasionally, bleeding starts from my nose for initial 1 to 2 days only, along with menstrual bleed. Also having c/o. Bony tenderness, mainly spinal area, from cervical to sacrum. Previously, taken accupuncture therapy of 6 months course for spinal tenderness. What i'll do? i'm in pain?
I am 2 month pregnant. This is my second pregnancy. My first pregnancy was premature. Will my second one will b same?
I have very low sex time hardly 1 min. I am pure vegetarian means no egg no drink no smoking. My height is 5.6 and weight is 82 kg, I have 40% disability in my left leg. Please help me how I can increase my sex time.
Which is the perfect time to not get pregnant and if I do sex daily two times it wil affect my sperm count.
I had my first sex with my hubby I can not allow him to do. I can not tolerate the pain after 5 to 6 attempt. And his body got hotter and fell stress and his organ wouldn't get up. What shall we do for this Doctor.
A lime may be one of the smallest things when you go shopping for fruits and vegetable shopping, but it is one of the richest. The health benefits that a lime carries are just too many, and it packs in too much of goodness. While the vitamin C is what immediately comes to our mind, there is more to it. Read on to know some of the most common benefits of the small, powerful lemon.
- A powerhouse of essential vitamins and minerals: A lime is a source of various vitamins and minerals, including potassium which is essential for heart health, good nerve function, and maintaining blood pressure levels. It also reduces cancer as it contains antioxidants and bioflavonoids.
- Fights infection: We all know lime to be very good at fighting cold and cough. Not just that. It even is useful in more severe infections like cholera and E.coli infections. As cholera is transmitted by food, adding lime to foods helps prevent this transmission.
- Heart healthy: Lime is rich in antioxidants which keep the arteries healthy and improve blood circulation. They also reduce the buildup of plaque in the walls of the arteries. This also reduces hardening of the arteries, reduces the onset of blood pressure, and improves overall heart health. Including lime peel and lime oil in the diet can provide these benefits.
- Drink to your health: Starting the morning with a glass of lime juice (with some honey added to taste) can be the best way to start the day. It provides energy and boosts you to begin the day like nothing else can.
- Glowing skin and hair: After squeezing out the juice from the lime, rub the lime onto your face and see the skin glowing. If that sounds not feasible, apply lime oil to your face to keep the skin elastic and youthful. Applying lime to the hair is a natural way to keep the hair shiny and black.
- Moving the joints: Uric acid can accumulate in the joints and cause bone pain and discomfort. Citric acid from the lime ensures this uric acid accumulation is reduced, thereby reducing gout and inflammation.
- Weight loss: The citric acid is an excellent fat burner, and drinking two glasses of warm lime water per day can show obvious results in a week’s time.
- Add fragrance to your food: Lemon oil which is made from the peel can be used as a good flavouring agent to many dishes including curries and pickles. While the tanginess is not considerable like using a full lime, it still gives the fragrance and flavour of a lime.
With these benefits, the next time you go vegetable shopping, don’t forget to throw in a couple of lemons.