Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranju KumariYour feedback matters!
She z 21 year old and was one month pregnant and had a course which lead to bleeding and around 20 days have past but bleeding has not stopped completly. What should she do?
Hi I am 24 years old women. I am in relationship with my boyfriend from past 1 year. In this 1 year we always did fingering, oral sex, playing with breast and all. But he never inserted his penis in my vagina. But we recently had unprotected sex but he didn't put his sperms in my vagina. He removed his penis immediately when he felt he is coming out. My periods was on 24th august. Please advise.
Hello doctor, I eat food properly after that I am so week please give me a advice and I am a girl and 20 yrs old. I just want to become healthy.
I want to use koper t it is safe or not and which one is better please send name and the actual amount for this and also know that which one is better 5 year or 3 years.
Hello doc. I have some mensuration problem. My mensuration restatrs within 15 days. And I suffered it from last 3 times.
Indigestion is a term used to describe a feeling of fullness or discomfort during or after a meal. It can be accompanied by burning or pain in the upper stomach.
Home remedies for indigestion
1. Mix equal part of ginger juice (adrak ka rass) with lemon juice (nimbu ka rass) and add some rock salt (sendha namak, khanij namak) and take it before meals.
2. Take 2-3 gm of dried ginger powder with lukewarm water.
3. Take carrot juice.
4. Take 1 tsp. Of peppermint oil three times a day between meals.
5. Chew and swallow a spoonful of fennel or caraway seeds stop indigestion.
6. Roast, grind and sieve fennel seeds. Take half a teaspoon of this powder along with water twice daily.
7. Take 10 gm of old jaggery (gudha) with a pinch of long pepper (piplamul, lindi pepper, piplamool) powder
8. Mix 3 gm of ajowan (ajwain) powder with 3 gm of dried ginger powder and take it one hour before meals.
I am a 21 year old girl studying second year college. I have a family history of thalassemia and it was recently found out that I am a minor my self. I have been anemic since childhood and my most recent tests diagnosed my hemoglobin to be 10.6 and also that I have a fatty liver (Grade one). I have missed my periods for the last two months but without any other side effects. Very often I feel like I might start with it anytime but I do not. Being sexually active, I have tried a home pregnancy test for 6 times in the last one month and it has always been negative. I have had regular periods all my life but only for 3 days each month. I am really confused why the sudden gap and would request for an answer.
I am 19 years old female. I got married before 5 months. My husband is a diabetic patient. We are having our intercourse from the day we got married. But still I am not pregnant. May I now the reason. Moreover my menstrual cycle is completely normal.
Coconut water or nariyal paani as we know it, is a staple in many homes during summer. Starting the day with a glass of coconut water has more benefits than you can imagine. We in India have been fortunate to have abundant access to coconut water that is healthier for your body than any sports drink, cola drink, sugary premix or fruit juice.
From a nutritional point of view, water from a green tender coconut is packed with vitamins, electrolytes, minerals, amino acids, enzymes, phytohormones, and cytokines. It has more potassium than in four bananas; is fat-free with hardly any calories, and very easy to digest.
Here are some benefits of drinking coconut water regularly.
1. Coconut water is a diuretic
When consumed regularly, it keeps your renal system (kidneys, bladder, ureters and urethra) healthy, prevents the occurrence of kidney stones, flushes out toxins like uric acid, phosphates, from the body via urine, and prevents urinary problems.
2. Coconut water helps reduce weight
300 ml of coconut water has just 60 calories, compared to 139 calories in a cola drink, 142 in fruit juice and a whopping 200 in a sports drink. It provides nutrition, keeps you feeling full and suppresses the appetite. Having coconut water with breakfast or lunch keeps you from snacking between meals or reaching for high-calorie meals and keeps water retention in check.
3. Coconut water slows down the aging process
Coconut water hydrates the cells and helps delay aging at a cellular level, combats the effects of pollution, stress and irregular food habits. All this is due to the presence of cytokines, which are a group of proteins that improve the quality of cells and regulate immunity.
4. Coconut water rehydrates and restores
Loss of vital nutrients through sweat is one of the main reasons we feel sapped of energy, listless and lethargic during summer months. Coconut water replenishes the body of vital nutrients, gives energy and gets absorbed by the body instantaneously. For severe cases of dehydration, add a pinch of salt to coconut water for results that are the same as any ors.
5. Coconut water helps maintain blood pressure
Coconut water which is packed with potassium, magnesium and vitamin c is a natural way to main blood pressure. Potassium counteracts the effects of sodium (found in salt) which is known to increase the blood pressure. It also maintains a healthy heart by lowering bad cholesterol, reduces plaque formation in the arteries, increases circulation, and maintains good cholesterol in the body.
6. Coconut water is good for the skin
Topical application of coconut water prevents acne, reduces blemishes, tightens pores, lightens scars, reduces wrinkles and slows down the aging of the skin. Coconut water hydrates the skin and hair both from inside and outside.
7. Coconut water is an anti-bacterial
Coconut water naturally prevents infections, boosts immunity, and maintains the healthy flora and fauna of the digestive system. The natural sugars in coconut water destroy microbes and disease-causing pathogens making it a delicious and preventative addition to your diet.
Hiii I am 27 years female. I am 4 months pregnant. Last scan showed that I have a problem of low lying placenta. Pls help me.
I am 22 years old girl I am having vagina problem having rashes blackness itching inside vagina and thighs too. I want medicinal help can you suggest me cream or pills to over come form this.
My daughter is 24 years has been suffering from pcos since she was in std 10 taken her to many doctor in mumbai they put her on gylcomet 500sr and said that this has to be taken life long she is under treatment for pcos also but I need a cure pl help me with one of the best endocrinologist in mumbai she is also obese and she sweat very badly on her hands and feet pigmentation dandruff hair fall and facial growth and on her body.
Describe ovulation in detail please. Exactly after how many days it starts once the MC is over, methods to identify the day of ovulation as I want to have sex on that day, please help.
I had unprotected sex twice on the same night during the days when I had the highest chance of getting fertilized. I took an I-Pill within 24 hours but I didn't bleed. I have taken the emergency contraceptive pill before and I have bled all the three times. Do I have a chance of getting pregnant or it is normal?
My mother right armpit pain and right breast pain before 2 year but this pain is not regular sometime what is problem my mother age ,59.
I found a small breast lump near my nipple area. What should I do now? I also have PCOS. Please advise.
For most women, though periods are essential, they are not a pleasant experience. The bleeding is often accompanied by bloating, pain in the abdomen and thighs, weakness etc. that can make her feel uncomfortable along with mood swings and irritability. It gets worse if your periods happen to clash with travel plans, holidays or important events like a marriage or social function. Thankfully, there are natural ways to delay the onset of one’s periods. Eating some types of food can help speed up the menstrual cycle while others can help delay the next period. Here are some foods you could try if you want to delay your next period.
- Lentils: Lentils can help delay a period and can also help reduce the amount of bleeding. It also helps reduce menstrual complications. To benefit from it, you must consume a cup of lentils on a daily basis. Roast the dried lentils and then grind the lentils to a fine powder. This powder can then be mixed with water to form a soup.
- Lemons and Vinegar: The acidic nature of lemon and vinegar can help delay the onset of your periods. It also helps remove toxins from the body and brings a glow to your face. You could simply chew a slice of lemon to delay your periods or drink a glass of water with a tablespoon of lemon juice or vinegar twice a day. This should ideally be had on an empty stomach in the morning and just before going to bed.
- Parsley: Herbs not only add flavour to our food but also have medicinal value. Parsley is excellent not only for digestion but also to delay menstruation. Steep a handful of parsley leaves in half a litre of water for approximately 20 minutes. Strain this solution and drink the tea while still warm. This should be repeated twice or thrice a day for approximately a week before your periods begin. Parsley tea may be a little bitter and to make it more appealing you could add a little honey to the tea.
- Avoid Spicy Food: Spicy foods increase the body’s internal temperature. This leads to the production of more oestrogen that can quicken the menstrual cycle. Eliminating spices such as pepper, chillies, garlic, jalapenos, paprika etc. from your diet can help lower the body’s internal temperature and reduce the production of oestrogen thereby delaying the onset of your next period.