Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RanjuYour feedback matters!
I am a-ve and my husband is o+ve. What are the complications we are going to have in pregnancy and what are the cures or precautions I should take?
Hi, I am 29 years old female (Married). I have problems with my menstruation cycle. It usually comes after evry 60 days. I am suffering from thyroid as ell (Hypo). I am planning for baby now. Please suggest will I get issues in same?
I am married and it's 2 years passed I had pregnancy 2 times and I had abortion when I had check up nd test the reports were normal. During pregnancy I was travelling. Does this was the reason for my abortion if yes please suggest some cautions to prevent it next time.
About 80 percent of people all across the globe experience lower back pain at some stage in their lives. It is one of the most common reasons why people miss their work and appoint a physiotherapist. But lower back pain is an ailment that can be avoided with proper knowledge and some back exercises. In case your lower back pain is not under control and you have been neglecting it, you are susceptible to acute pain, sciatica, nerve pain and pain in other regions caused from a pinched nerve. Long-term pain in the back portion can lead to permanent ailments like degenerative disc disease or spinal stenosis.
Probable causes of lower back pain: Severe pain in the lower back region can be caused due to a herniated disc, back muscle pain, ligament strain or any other non-specific pain. An individual may also suffer from lower back pain due to systemic conditions like rheumatoid arthritis, fibromyalgia or ankylosing spondylitis. Though these causes are very common in most people suffering from lower-back pain, the diagnosis varies from person to person and to ensure the best care to alleviate the pain, you must consult a responsive musculoskeletal physiotherapist.
Stages for assessing and treating lower back pain: Managing the back pain is the primary objective of physiotherapy. In reality, back pain is the final symptom that is developed and the first thing that must be addressed.
- Stage I: Back pain relief: The physiotherapist is going to use different types of tools and items to help the pain subside along with the inflammation. These include electrotherapy, acupuncture, ice application, soft-tissue massage and deloading taping techniques. Sometimes the physiotherapist may also recommend an anti-inflammatory drug if the pain is intolerable.
- Stage II: Restoring normal strength: With the settling of pain and inflammation, you are more susceptible to injury because though your pain has subsided, your ligaments and muscles are weak. Your doctor will aim at restoring normal motion of lumbar spine, muscle endurance and strength, proprioception, balance and walking abilities.
- Stage III: Restoring full body function: Depending on your daily chores and activity, your physiotherapist will aim at restoring the function of your back portion to keep you safe while performing the chosen activities. For some, it may be taking a slow walk around the park while for others it may mean taking part in some sports activity.
- Stage IV: Preventing recurrence: Your physiotherapist will rehabilitate you to prevent further occurrence of this excruciating pain by suggesting proper postures, exercise and core muscle workout.
Each of these stages are important to help you get rid of severe back pain and with daily exercise, you can regulate your body and spare yourself from recurrence of this lower back pain.
Hello doctor, I got a small size ovarian cyst in july. Doctor gave me femilon and height tablets and my cyst was resolved. I never got my periods missed, my periods are regular. After cyst was resolved, there was a normal bleeding for two months but now I am getting light periods for about two months, I don't need to change a pad on first day. Also I am getting my periods 9-10 days late for the past two months. I am not taking care of my health also due to my exams, I am not eating my food on time plus m not doing any exercise, my haemoglobin is also less, haemoglobin is 10g/dl. What should I do? Is it normal? How can I get my periods normal and on time? Am I suffering from pcos?
During periods my daughter is suffering from acute pain acute to acute (which doctors call endrowmetrosis and adinomyosis combined) since four years.She is not able to conceave. No chidren. Married on 12.04.2003.No parental family history since last almost 60 years. Total vegitarian. Any remedy
my friend have irregular periods. Her period was on 23rd dec 2014. She has high fsh-88%. Can it be in regular process or by testube. My semen report is ok.
One of my friend did sex with her bf by using protection but she does not no that unfortunately protection was broken she thinks that sperm may be entered and she took. I pill there is any chances for pregnancy?
Hi, I am 26 years old. I am working and I will travel too long to go to office by bus and most of the times i am standing in the bus. From some days some times I use to come by bike with my friend. Some times humps also will be there. We are planning for pregnancy. My last period was may 27th 2016 night. And after that in 15 days (12th or 13th of june 2016) I noticed light spotting for 2 days. Then again 05th July 2016, I noticed light spotting but next day it was little bit heavy bleeding. What are the reasons for that and is there any problem for me to get pregnant? Please help me. And I lose my weight also after marriage due to some tensions in family. Please help me what I have to do now?
My periods are usually on 3rd of every month but this time till today I hav not got my periods what could b the reason n next week I ll b travelling out station n I don't want my periods tat time please help me with this.
I had unprotected sex with my gf. N don't know weather I ejaculated inside her. I have given her I pill. Is Dr. any chances of her getting pregnant? Pls reply as soon as possible.
If I do intercourse 5 days before my next period, is there will be any chance to be pregnant? Maximum time my menstruation period happen 24-26 days gap every month. This month it was on 10 th. So, tell me when will be the right date to conceive for a baby?
My girlfriend and we are planning to have a vacation and she is scared of having her periods during the trip. So is there any way to prepare or postpone it.
I am married but my wife not getting pregnant and please help me sir I am twenty six yrs old and I am married four year ago sir please help me
Hello doctor's, Today is 10 days after my period. I went to scan. In that scan report I got Right ovary 8 mm and Left ovary Nopf and and EM is 7. 5 mm . Can you tell what it mean can I get pregnant? Can I know with this I have the follicular have or not. Please reply me.
Hi I'm 25 years old I am not knowing whether required amount of sperms are entering in my vagina or not to conceive, because most of the sperms comes outside after intercourse, we are doing intercourse once daily in every alternative day in between 6th day to 18th day after my periods.
My wife has done a rubella igg and igm it has resulted to 1123 ui/ml and 0.312. Can you please suggest. She pregnant for approx 2 weeks. Thanks.
Dr. I am on Hisone and Thyronorm for recuperative period after my Pituitary macro adenoma surgery last Nov. I feel fine but notice weight gain particularly waistline and tummy. What should I do to have a flat belly. I have put on 6 kgs since Dec last. I stand 5' 10" and weigh 70 kgs. Please advise.
Constant problems in women during intimate activity is enough to send you or your partner in agony. It is important to understand that it can be due to female sexual dysfunction. Female sexual dysfunction can happen at any stage of a woman's life and can be lifelong, but os usually acquired later in life. Also it can be due to some situations or all sexual situations.
Women with sexual dysfunction might show the following symptoms:
- Decreased sexual desire: A lack of interest and willingness to engage in sexual activity is the most common symptom of female sexual dysfunction.
- Sexual arousal disorder: The desire of involving in sexual activity might be present, but it is difficult to become aroused or unable to maintain the arousal during the act.
- Orgasmic disorder: One experiences repeated and constant difficulty in attaining orgasm despite of an orgasm and stimulation.
- Sexual pain disorder: Pain is experienced on vaginal contact or stimulation
Following can contribute to dysfunction:
- Medical conditions like kidney failure, heart diseases, cancer, and multiple sclerosis can lead to dysfunction. Some medicines like the antihistamines, antidepressants and blood pressure medicines can lead to a lowered sexual desire and an inability to experience orgasm.
- Hormonal changes during pregnancy, after a baby and menopause also affect the sexual activity. The estrogen levels fall postmenopausal and change the genital tissues along with the sexual responsiveness. It is believed that a decrease in estrogen levels leads to a decrease in the blood flow of the pelvic region, thus leading to more time for an orgasm.
- An anxiety or depression, which has not been treated can lead to sexual dysfunction. A history of sexual abuse or stress that has been present for a long time also leads to dysfunction.
- A conflict with the partner in the relationship or about sex can also decrease sexual responsiveness.
- Openly communicating with your partner about your likes and dislikes makes a great difference
- Regular exercising gives a boost to the stamina and elevates the mood thus increasing romantic feelings. Use of alcohol should be decreased
- Taking help from a therapist in case of problems with sex and relationships
- Use of device and lubricants can help in arousal
5 Ways Sex Makes You Look More Beautiful
If you haven't noticed the glow yet, check yourself out in the mirror before and after sex.
Regular sex can do so much more than give you toe-curling orgasms, it can actually leave you looking and feeling good.
Here are 5 ways this happens.
1. You Glow:
When you have frequent sex, the production of estrogen, a hormone which contributes to healthier hair and skin increases. In the process, the collagen production also increases keeping your skin firm, soft. If you haven't noticed the glow yet, check yourself out in the mirror before and after sex.
2. Great workout:
Good sex is dirty, sweaty and can leave you panting with the kind of exhaustion you get from hitting the gym. Recent research suggested that women burn 3.1 calories and men burn 4.2 calories for every minute of sex that they have. So, more sex means more weight loss, and this will cause you to feel great and confident in your body.
3. Beats depression:
The orgasms can be your ultimate antidepressant. When you reach the climax your body releases the compound serotonin which is responsible for making you feel happy and content. When you are less depressed, you feel happier. When you are happy you smile which does a lot to improve your beauty.
4. Reduces stress:
Stress can show on your face and make you look dull and tired. When you reach the climax during sex, a huge amount of oxytocin is released in your body. Oxytocin can lower the production of the stress hormone, cortisol.
5. More attractive:
When you have sex, you release pheromones which make you look very attractive. So know that sex is only making you appear more beautiful to the opposite sex.