Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjoo DuggalYour feedback matters!
Hello I'm three months pregnant and we had unprotected sex. I wan to know whether it's ok or not. please help.
Hi ,my age is 29 years, we are facing problem in pregnancy, fallopian tubes are fine after hsg test we came to know that utres is bicornuate uterus, what to do now.
During follicular study it's found that right ovarian follicle size is 19x15x12 mm at 10th day after my period. Endometrial thickness is 4 mm. Left ovarian follicle size is 9x8x7 mm. Will it be possible to get pregnant this month?)
I done unprotected intercourse with my gf 2 day before and I give I pill one dose after 15 hour of intercourse. And she get pain in stomach now what's tha chance of pregnancy? Or what I do to avoid pregnancy? Can I give one more dose of I pill? Or when prega news gave the result? please help me what to do.
I have cyst in ma right ovary and becoz of that I dnt get period monthly .once I two months. What are the home remedy for dissolving of that cyst?
My wife is 5 month pregnant. I think we should not do intercourse. Is it correct?? This is her 2nd pregnancy.
Hi I had intercourse with my husband once after that I took saheli tablet once on Monday n again one on Thursday. Shall I stop it r shud I continue it till I get my periods.
I am 23yrs old female, and I am suffering from irregular period's problem from 1 -2 yrs, whenever I miss my periods I consult to doctor, doctor take ultrasound, and other blood tests all my reports shows normal and tell me that it is due to hormonal imbalances and give medicine (registered) after taking this medicine I put on lots of my weight, so now I'm started taking ayurvedic medicine. So, I am little bit afraid of it because doctor also told me that I can have a problem of conceiving baby after marriage. So please help me know why I am suffering from this problem again and again what can be the reason in your point of view, and also suggest me while taking ayurvedic medicine is good for such problems or not.
Hey, I'm on my menstrual cycle since yesterday and I had a very severe pain for the first time. Today when I went out in the noon time for juice. I nearly fainted and since then i'm feeling weak. I've become weaker in the last 2 months. Could that be the reason of today's giddiness or is it normal in period. This is the first time i've had his issue.
We can have intercourse at time of pregnancy. Now wife's is carrying of 8 week's. She's feeling to have intercourse. But semen will not go inside know. It's affected the baby know. If we can have intercourse means by lying on her we can't do know. Then how we can do? Pls tell me. Then outside of her vagina lot of hair is there now we can remove or not.
My period date was yesterday but I feel like this month I will get pregnant. But all the. Month am disappoint. Could you please give a good a healthy suggestion to get pregnant soon. It's almost three years completed.
Without any gynae disorders if we take medicine like stimofol for conceiving, these tablets can cause any hormonal imbalance in normal.
Why homeopathy is a better option for chronic diseases?
Chronic diseases can be defined as long-term diseases that plague an individual, and are generally progressive in nature, i. E. Their symptoms become worse as time passes by. Some of the common examples of these diseases are diabetes, heart disease, chronic respiratory diseases like COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and stroke to name a few.
Their symptoms are progressive and fixed in nature and this causes a lot of hardships in the life of the affected people, ruining the quality of their life. Since these are the diseases one usually lives with, you are supposed to take pills/medicine every day.
It is important that the treatment of chronic diseases is reliable and does not cause any further harm.
Here are some reasons why homeopathy is a better option for chronic diseases.
1. No side effects
Homeopathic treatment not only cures the chronic diseases but also ensures that the medications do not cause any side effects whatsoever. Most of the conventional drugs treat problems but they also cause dangerous side effects that may increase your problems altogether. So, homeopathy is naturally the better option.
2. Permanent treatment
Homeopathy is a better option for chronic diseases because it helps to cure the chronic diseases permanently. This is so because homeopathy follows a holistic approach and treats the root of the problem in order to eliminate the diseases as a whole and not just reduce the symptoms. Also, homeopathic treatment is tailored to meet the specific requirements of the patient, which makes it a more viable option than conventional drugs.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'consult'.
I am a married male aged 40 and I have genital herpes. But I need to have a child. Is there a way to prevent genital herpes from spreading to my partner and to the baby.
Me and my girlfriend had sex on 15 if this month. She had her periods on 7 and ended in 4 or 5 days. We had unprotected sex allot of times, will she get pregnant. I am asking on basis of the period maths?
I am 27 years old. Got married since 3 yrs. I want to know what is the exact day for ovulation. Because all doctors are saying from 10 to18 days of cycle. But in regular periods what is the exact date I want ti know. My cycle is regular with 26 days. So please tell me the ovulation date.
Hi. I m 31 years old and I have got 2.6 inches of cyst in my left ovary. Which is resulting continuous bleeding. Doctor had proscribed me Primolut-N which I took for more than a month but it has started increasing my weight so I stopped it post talking to my doctor. I have started bleeding again. Please suggest what to do in this case.
My gf suffering with some irregular menstrual problems. And also she feels pain during period in lower abdomen.
With changing life scenarios, parents do not have time to spend with their children. The grandparents often fill this gap now. They still have the time and patience to listen to what happened on a daily basis, and are not caught in the whirlwind of having a task list that never ends with the day.
In a way, grand children are very closely bound to their grandparents and are expected to take care of them, when required. In fact, stats show that about 80% of primary caregivers for people over age of 60 are grandchildren. Their average age is about 27(either gender). There are specific advantages of this care giving relationship for both the grandparent and the grandchild.
- There is no hurry: Most of us want a pair of ears to listen to what we have to say. Whether it is the exciting college trip you had or the office dinner you just returned from, we all want to share it. So, in this era where parents are not as available as they were earlier, grandparents fill the gap. They are not just eagerly waiting for you to return, but they seem to have the time to hear you out and feel happy (or sad) about it. This leaves one with a great feeling.
- Been there, done that: Though they have had a different lifestyle, they have “been there, done that,” perhaps in different ways. The definition of fun might have changed, but fun was always there. If you have the time, hear out their version of fun. You would be left thinking that you are not anywhere close to the fun they had.
- Life is the best teacher: The experiences they share will probably be some of life’s best lessons, which cannot be gathered by reading any number of books or TED talks.
- Safety: While there definitely are care giving or assisted living homes, having them at home and taking care of them provides the additional safety net. There are family people around, and if required, readily available.
- A helping hand: Caring for grandparents does not always relate to doing things for them, it is a mutual thing, and they feel equally good and happy that they are able to contribute in some small way in your daily life. You can always offer to help, but very often, their energy levels are quite high, unless they are ill, and they are so happy doing something for you.
- Strengthens the bond: Needless to say, spending time with a person makes the relationship strong and lasting. Grandparents assume a very special place, and caring for them leaves one with a very good and satisfied feeling. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.