Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjit VermaYour feedback matters!
What should I do to improve my eyesight. I cannot see distant object. My specs no. Has also increased. Suggest me some ways to get rid of specs!
I have a problem in the eyes once in a day or twice when I feel darkness for one or two second than I closed the eyes and get relax no pain no headache eye sight is normal ophthalmologist diagnosed NAD But I am worried about that it happenings last from two years what should I do I have no any psychological disorder, I am active and smart in extra curricular activities studies in 11 class DPS please advice
Sir I am 23 year boy. I always have cold. My ensophilis is always more than the normal amount. What precautions should I take? When I have cold, water always comes from my eyes. Until I take medicine it is not cured.
Hello Doctor, From 2 days I am feeling pain near eyebrows or under eyebrows. My eyes also I feel too much stress. I have done steam therapy also. Please suggest me the natural remedy treatment. When I sit near system, the pain starts more.
I have a esotropia since when I was 7-8 years old. I am 21 now and it feels awkward socially. Can it be corrected by any surgery?[L (6/6) - R (6/9)]
Hey Doc, here I have bit issue with my brother, so my brother has got an eye sight issue I don't know they call it moti in hindi, which they recommend surgery, putting some monofocal lens and multifocal lens, but thing that concerns me is which should be put in of two.
I have red eye in face and revised pimples on my face soo what are the symptoms and what are the precautions of this.
I have problem in my eye it start watering after every 10 minutes please suggest me any good medicine please help.
My eyes are become red from last 10 days because of late night study, and now it is paining. What to do?
Doctor, please suggest me what to avoid and take in this summer. I am from Kolkata, here already 40°C, and I have to go for collage and classes every day. I have problem with sun, my eyes and face feeling burning, Please help me do safety myself.
Sir my left eye blind from childhood. When I see it seems blurry. An right eye have no. -3.50. I want to know which remedies are use for left eye an how to reduce the no. Of right eye. Also left eye ho cross view how to make it align.
I have yellow eyes and dust I have pain sometimes and extemporaneous in eyes so. What should I do it.
I have red eyes for over 3 days. What should I do. What medicines I should take to get relief very soon. Please suggest.
This method is implied for youngsters and people aged below 40 years, who have high power glasses, and are not suitable for lasik treatment. Here, an ultra slender lens of an uncommon configuration and the required force is situated in the eye over the normal lens inside the eye. This lens amends the spectacle force of the eye. ICL is made in Switzerland, and the request for the lens is set according to estimations of the eye.
Here are some facts you should know about ICL:
- Spherical ICL lens redresses only spherical powered glasses. Toric ICL lens rectifies chamber alongside the spherical force of glasses. The main technique for changeless vision rectification that didn't include glasses or contact lenses accessible to patients who are not reasonable contenders for LASIK is the ICL or the Implantable contact.
- It is embedded in the back chamber, behind the iris, over the normal lens of the eye so as to correct the refractive mistake of the eye.
- It offers vision adjustment that is more honed and has more prominent profundity and measurement than other refractive surgeries. Indeed, ICL may create unrivalled visual quality as confirmed by less higher request abnormalities than corneal refractive surgeries. Patients encounter an almost immediate vision recovery.
- The lens is invisible to the eyes of the patient and also other people. The whole surgery takes around 10 to 15 minutes. The lens is biocompatible and made of collamer, a material based on collagen. It contains a UV blocker that forestalls unsafe UVA and UVB rays from entering the eye.
- ICL surgeries are amazingly safe. A few patients may encounter some distress amid the mending procedure like dry eyes or light affectability. These impacts are brief. Your specialist will examine with you the dangers and advantages of the method amid your interview.
Advantages of ICL:
- The lens is foldable and infused through a small, torment free, self-recuperating entry point in your eye.
- The ICL gives very successful results, and fantastic nature of vision. After this treatment, you can leave the clinic following two or three hours, because of fast recuperation. You will have the capacity to make the most of your new sight very quickly and retreat to your dynamic way of life. Your specialist will give you a point by point exhort on this.
- ICL corrects a very large range of visual defects.ICL Is one of the most effective spectacle removal techniques. It corrects your vision instantly after a surgery and lasts quite long.