Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Ranjit Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjit SinghYour feedback matters!
If someone produce (waste) sperm once in a day regularly then is there any problem for him? ex-will not become father in future, health issue, any diseases etc.
I have a question about my Prostate problem, as per Doctor's reply the PSA is high but our surgeons say that PSA keeps going high/low, up and down, the urine flow stream is normal but at times, it is dribling, please advice the cause and what is the remedy, I am now 73 years old person. Thanks.
Male #infertility has many causes--from hormonal imbalances to physical #problems, to psychological and/or behavioral problems. Moreover, fertility reflects a man's '#overall' health. Men who live a healthy lifestyle are more likely to produce healthy sperm. The following list highlights some #lifestyle choices that negatively impact male fertility--it is not all-inclusive:
- smoking--significantly decreases both sperm count and sperm cell motility.
- prolonged use of marijuana and other recreational drugs.
- chronic alcohol abuse.
- anabolic steroid use--causes testicular shrinkage and infertility.
- overly intense exercise--produces high levels of adrenal steroid hormones which cause a
- Testosterone deficiency resulting in infertility.
- inadequate vitamin c and zinc in the diet.
- tight underwear--increases scrotal temperature which results in decreased sperm production.
- exposure to environmental hazards and toxins such as pesticides, lead, paint, radiation, radioactive
- Substances, mercury, benzene, boron, and heavy metals
- malnutrition and anemia.
- excessive stress!
Modifying these behaviors can improve a man's fertility and should be considered when a couple is trying to achieve pregnancy.