Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjay Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
How best it is useful to use Insulin Plant (Botanical Name: castus Igneus) for diabetic patients. Is it useful only for those who are using Insulin medicine for diabetic control or is it useful for those are using only tablets for controlling the diabetic.
I am 22 year old male and my hairs are getting white from last 1 year and daily go for normal latrine 2 to 3 times day. Tell me what should I do.
I have been mastributing since 5 years but few months back I came to know tht I causes hair fall n its happening. Im 17 years old boy please suggest something to reduce hair fall n grow the hair back. I love my hair.
I am 67 years male. I am having pain at back & stretch when I make movement in body mostly after leaving bed in the morning and after streching the body feel relief.
My mom around 50 years old. She is feeling pain in the lower abdominal and genital area. With the frequent call for urination within a few sec to mins. Along with this she has some gas problem as well from last three days.
I have to go to stool at least 2 or 3 times for cleaning my stomach. I want to gain weight also. What should I do?
I am mentally disturbed. I used to get angry obviously without any reason and sometime with a very minor thing. I hate myself and hated everyone around me. This do not happen to me before. I quite often ask myself whether the life I am living is normal. I am an engineering student. Please help.
My son is 8 months old, just started showing his two teeth. But sometimes startled, shivers his body. Is it natural or else. Please advise.
Sir my father have diabetes so plzz some tips to reduce and control it. It is in normal state still.
In this new age 'Weight Gain' is the most dreaded phrase when people left and right are obsessed with losing weight by any and every means possible, to look good and achieve an attractive personality.
Let me start with a ridiculous point, weight is NOT equal to fat (a misconception I've observed in my patients). A human's body weight consists of his/her ENTIRE body weight, including weight of internal organs like heart brain etc, bones, water content and MUSCLES
In this series of sections on Weight gain - We will Focus on Food and Healthy Diet to complement Muscle Building.
Eating nutrition-rich food increases the protein intake which not only improves the immune system but also helps in fast recovery from illness.
Here are some foods that you can include in your diet to increase the nutrition content and gain muscles.
We all have heard that nonvegetarian food is a great source of protein. That, while true, is half information. as a majority of Indians are vegetarians, I would like to share vegetarian foods which are as good protein sources as non-vegetarian food
- Paneer - Its full of protein and good carbs. Paneer contains high amounts of casein that builds muscle mass while providing your body with its daily intake of protein. It also contains high amounts of calcium that helps you build stronger bones.
- Peanut butter - Just two spoons of the butter can have you set you for the day with 8gms of protein that keeps muscle breakdown at bay.
- Almonds - They contain more protein than an egg and are also a great source of Vitamin B2 that produces oxygen-based energy in the body and Vitamin E that ensures supple skin.
- Soy milk - This is a good source of protein for those who suffer from lactose intolerance or dislike dairy milk. A glass of soy milk contains 6 to 10 gms of protein which is enough to give you a protein boost and jump start your day.
- Kidney beans - A single helping of kidney beans has 13 to15 grams of protein and is a great replacement for meat since it can provide ample protein to the body that promotes healthy skin and hair.
- Quinoa - 8g per 1 cup (cooked) Pronounced KEEN-WAH, this wonder grain is not only high in protein but also low in cholesterol and a good source of iron and fiber.
- Pumpkin Seeds - 7g per 1 oz. Also known as pepitas, pumpkin seeds are a great grab-and-go snack or topping for salads and soups.
- Dried Beans - 12g per 1 cup (black beans).Dried black beans, kidney beans, lentils, chickpeas, and pinto beans are all delicious choices for low-fat, fiber-filled protein. Using dried beans allows you to control the sodium and additives that go into the dish.
- Greek Yogurt - 15g per 6-oz container. Greek yogurt packs as much as double the protein as regular yogurt. It's also thick, filling, tart, and less sweet than some regular varieties, all while staying in the low-calorie range.