Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Ranjana ThakurYour feedback matters!
I am about 2 months pregnant can we do sex. Nd how many time we can do sex. Nd we have to sex with or without condom.
I am a 17 year old female. I have gained weight from past 2 years and I get irregular periods too. Doctors after tests found that I have polycystic ovary syndrome. Please tell me how to get cured. Inspire of exercise I don' t find reduction in weight please suggest natural treatments
Hi. We have completed IUI procedure very successfully and the result is positive. I would request you that which is good and which food to be avoided. Pls suggest.
I am 5 months pregnant. In my sonography a problem found" Low lying posterior placenta" please guide me or necessary suggestion to overcome the said problem.
I am 27 and breast growth is not proper. I want to know if there can be hormonal imbalance and whom should I consult for the same. Can Ayurvedic medicines help in increasing the same? Please reply at your earliest.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
Sir, I'm 28 years old married woman. I have burning pain during penetration while intercourse. Kindly advice.
Me and my wife have blood groups of an+. So please tell me that could i think for a baby. Please tell me in detail. I am waiting for your response.
Respected Dr, we have 5 months' baby boy ,,,my wife has problem of low breastfeeding, she's providing powder prescribed as Child specialist,then shall we start boiled milk of cow...for his feeding?
I am 40 years old female and I have hormonal imbalance problem. Hair growth on body, weight put on, constipation and wrinkle on face its all about hormonal changes. Please suggest me what would I do for hormonal balance.
5 Reasons You Will See Blood in Urine
The condition in which blood appears in the urine is known as hematuria. The loss of blood in this condition could be gross or microscopic depending on the cause of the condition. There are several causes why blood may appear in the urine. Whatever the cause may be, hematuria is mostly indicative of a serious medical condition.
Here are 5 reasons that cause blood to appear in the urine.
Infections like urethritis, pyelonephritis, cystitis or infection in any other body organ along the urinary tract is one of the most common causes of hematuria. Such bacterial infection in the urethra can also infect the kidneys and the urinary bladder. It results in the urge to urinate frequently and also causes blood to appear in the urine.
2. Kidney stones and bladder stones
Another reason that can cause blood to appear in the urine is the presence of stones in the kidney or bladder. These stones are crystallized minerals that are formed in the kidney or the bladder but fail to pass through the urinary tract. They cause blockage and pain and result in hematuria.
3. An enlarged prostate
An enlarged prostate is a common cause of appearance of blood in the urine in men who are in their middle ages or older. Enlargement of the prostate gland causes the urethra to be compressed. This prevents the urethra from getting fully emptied while urination.
4. Polycystic Kidney Disease
PKD is a kidney disorder in which cysts filled with fluid form in the kidneys and impair the kidneys, causing them to fail entirely at times. It is an inherited disease and causes blood to appear in the urine.
In children who are between 6-10 years of age, kidney disorder after streptococcal glomerulonephritis can be a possible cause of hematuria.
A cancerous kidney, bladder or prostate gland can also cause blood to appear in the urine. It is another major cause of hematuria but usually occurs in older patients.