Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RaniYour feedback matters!
Hello, I aged 63 having acute Pain and swelling around right knee and hip joint for the last 2 months. Please advice
I am having back pain since two days and I am not able to work properly. So can you tell me what to do.
Hi I have repeatedly gone through rapid weight gain and loss cycles all throughout life. Since the past 2 years I have started experiencing joint pain. It has now become difficult for me to stand/sit up from a squat position. I can also feel a slight pull while climbing stairs. So my knees are affected the most. I almost feel my legs can't stand my weight. Also, I lead a sedentary lifestyle. No exercise routine. Since the past 2-3 years I have noticed an increase in my hair loss, feel tired/low stamina, lack of focus/ a bit stressed out. I feel I shouldn't be experiencing all this at this age. Is this ok? Or should I get tested?
I have got evidence of 5.2mms calculus at mid pole calyx of left kidney in USG compare to 5mms size in last report 4 months back. It started with 4.5 mm in 9 months back. Is it advisable to tale himalaya cystone to cure my stone problem.
I am 56+ years old Suffering with diabetic. Fasting sugar 185 and after 265. Every day 1 km. And also suffering with knee pains. What can I do
Is backpain giddiness and loss of energy anyway related to menopause and if so what should a woman do to overcome all the pain and regain her energy.
My mother has lower leg pain. Disease such as burning numbness tingling from few days. So what I should do for her?
I have pain in right middle finger since 2 years. But it comes once in a week for fifteen minits. Now I am facing overall body (bone) pain since 8months. I am 47years female.
I have backpain for 4 days and I feel low. Also my vision is more brighter than usual. Is it something serious?
I am 23 years old, I usually have severe back pain without any reason, Can you please help me out for the same?
My monthly cycle date is 29 it was regular but very next week on Wednesday I get periods. It's start like irregular only the stomach back pain but after 3 days its started as regular bleeding but now its going to be 2 weeks now but still having bleeding no pain flow also down as compare to but I am worried why this was not stop at 5 day. I am having thyroid so taking tyronorms 75mgm before periods it was 50mgm but doctor increase the dosage. Should I need to consult thyroid doctor for this. Please help me.
Hi Lower back pain(left foot to disk) when standing / running/walking some time after 5 minute problem one year old
Hi doctor, I am experiencing severe pain in leg joints since last week. I have already checked my cholesterol and b p levels but it all seems to be normal. And from yesterday I am experiencing severe headache. Please revert me back with a solution and what are the next procedures to be followed?
I had a problem of slip disc in l5 and l6 region. Have severe backache and pain in both the legs. What should I do ?
Hello dr! meri mother ko ghutno me dard bana reheta hai, pure leg me blood ki badi badi gathan ban jati h, unki age 52 hai, koi thandi chiz chawal ya kuch nhi khati hai. Please tell me homeopathy solution.
Gridhrasi is what Sciatica is known as in Ayurveda. It is the disorder that causes mild to agonizing pain in the sciatic nerve or neuralgia. These nerves, emerging from the pelvis, run along the hamstring and may cause intense pain in one or both the legs when a person suffers from Sciatica. Sciatic pains fill your life with misery as the simplest of daily activities cause sudden and excruciating pain. There are two types of sciatica i.e. true sciatica and pseudo sciatica. Sciatica may be caused due to bulging disc or herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, piriformis syndrome, pregnancy or trauma etc.
According to Ayurveda, Sciatica is caused due to impairment in Vata i.e. the dosha responsible for the functional ability and movement of the body and also in some cases due to impairment in the Kapha i.e. the dosha that is responsible for body fluids and lubrication.
Ayurvedic herbs that improve the symptoms of Sciatica are:
- Babunah is also known as Bitter Chamomile. Not only is it used to relieve and reduce the pain faced by a sciatica patient, but it is also used for treating problems such as rheumatism due to the advancement of age. Compressed bitter chamomile flowers are prescribed for sciatica.
- Guggul is also known as Indian Bdellium. Since guggulu is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties, it relaxes the sciatic nerves.
- Rasna is also known as Vanda Orchid. Intense or agonizing pain due to the sciatic nerve issues can be reduced by this ayurvedic herb due to its anti-inflammatory properties.
- Juniper oil is extremely helpful when massaged onto the thigh muscles with firm strokes or pressure. It is used extensively in massage therapy for treating sciatica since the extent of reduction in sciatic nerve pain is tremendous.
- Jaiphal is also known as Nutmeg. After being mixed with sesame seeds oil, nutmeg is coarsely powdered and then fried till it turns brown. This is then applied to those areas where the sciatic pain is intense for instant relief.
- Kumari is also known as Indian Aloe. Properties of Indian Aloe are extremely helpful in treating lower back ailments such as sciatica and lumbago.
- Shallaki is also known as Boswellia or Frankincense. Containing anti-inflammatory properties, shallaki is applied externally to get relief from sciatic nerve pain.
Ayurvedic preparations such as yogaraja guggulu, Vataganjakusha, Saindhavadi taila are also very useful in treating Sciatica.