Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Shin Splints
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Interferential Therapy Procedure
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Postural Training Techniques
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Sports And Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
Sports Fracture Rehabilitation
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Sports Physical Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. RaniYour feedback matters!
I just sprained my back real bad today morning in the gym while doing jumping squats. Its so bad I can not move/sit/walk. The sprain is on my lower back right at my waist above the hip. Please help.
I work on my computer for more than five hours and I am having backache and also getting yellow teeth.
Hi recently I have check my vit D and vit b12. Vit D shows normal 70 Ng. But vit b12 shows more than 2000 pg. Which is much more. One month before I had eucalmin tab for 10 days and 3 nevrigine ing. Every week. I am old case of cervical spondylosis. Slip disc osteoporosis and severe back pain red. D7- d10 spondylosis advise how to reduce this high value of vit b12 and know me the cause. Last Dec 2015 I have undergone bypass surgery. Waiting for your experts suggestion.
My father of 64 years old suffering from knee and joint pains. Is there any best method or medicine to get cure or get relief in Daily life?
My mother have the problem at the back. So it's quite painful you know that's why there is any way out. So can you please help me.
Hi I am 25 year of age having pain in neck and back. sometime head ache also. Eyes sometime become blurred. Is this due to weak eyes. Plzz tell me the symptoms of weak eyes.
My moms has ache from back to toe it occurs in night when she goes to sleep the ache is very much my mom is doing homeopathic medicine but no result show.
A very common complaint, a number of factors can cause wrist pain but arriving at the exact cause can be a tad bit difficult. Depending on the cause, wrist pain can vary in intensity.
What causes pain in your wrist?
Injury to any part of the wrist can lead to wrist pain and impinge on your ability to use the affected hand and wrist. The causes can be injuries like sudden impacts and repetitive stress; arthritis like osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis; or diseases such as carpal tunnel syndrome that affect this part of the body.
1. Sudden impacts - Falling forward onto your extended hand can give rise to instances of wrist pain. Injury occurring from this sudden impact can cause not only sprains and strains but also fractures.
2. Repetitive stress - An activity that involves the movement of your wrist in repeating motions can cause the joint tissues to be inflamed or give rise to stress fractures, especially if the movement is performed without any break for a long period of time.
3. Rheumatoid arthritis - In this disorder, both the wrists can get affected. In general, the disorder sees your body's immune system attacking tissues of your body.
4. Osteoarthritis - Although the condition is very uncommon in the wrist, it occurs in individuals who have suffered a wrist injury in the past. Osteoarthritis typically happens when the cartilage that acts as the cushion at the end of your bones undergoes deterioration with time.
5. Carpal tunnel syndrome - An increase in pressure on the median nerve (a nerve that affects the sensation or movement of your hand) that passes a passageway called the carpal tunnel can cause you to suffer from wrist pain.
In addition to these causes, instances of Kienbock's disease and ganglion cysts can also lead to this problem.
How to identify the signs of the problem?
The pain can vary depending on the cause. So, wrist pain arising out of osteoarthritis will exhibit a dull pain while that from carpal tunnel syndrome will give a pins and needles sensation. Many times, the location of the pain can help the doctor to determine the cause behind the symptoms you may experience. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a orthopedist.