Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rani Daman
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rani DamanYour feedback matters!
I'm pregnant under third trimester now (7th month, my complexion is dusky but I want my baby to have fair complexion. So what should I do? please help me.
Wiping your vagina from front to back is a healthy way of doing it because wiping from back to front increases the risk of developing urinary tract infections and yeast infections, the cause of which is exposing the vagina to harmful anal bacteria. Try to keep your vaginal and anal wiping separate.
Last week me and my girl frnd tried for having sex. But I can not able to insert. Our age is 20. Both are virgin. Her holes r small due to that, I can not able to insert. Whether its vaginismus or something else.
I am having a sudden delay in my periods. Earlier I used to have my periods 5 days or a week earlier from my last month date. This time my date was 3rd march. And its been 14 days from my date but still I didn't have my periods. I am very worried about it. First time it happened like this. Please help me. I start crying when I think about it. Please help me.
I am 29 year old female. Two weeks back I undergone with IUI. While she is doing IUI she told like my cervix is closed due to some infection. Is there any chance of getting pregnant this month.
Peanuts are rich in monounsaturated fats, the sort of fat that is added to a healthy-heart diet. However, just as peanuts have loads of benefits, they come with certain disadvantages too. The advantages of peanuts are as follows:
- Peanuts are a source of antioxidants: Not only do peanuts contain oleic acid, but also the energizing fat found in olive oil and is a rich form of cell regeneration. The regeneration material is very helpful in avoiding many types of cancers. For example, as preventive agents, simmered peanuts do equal amount of recovery and regeneration as blackberries and strawberries. These are far more efficient than apples, carrots or beets.
- Peanuts are key to heart-health benefits: Just as peanuts are good cancer preventing agents, dangers of death from cardiovascular and coronary heart diseases can also be avoided with their help.
- Peanuts reduce risk of stroke based on preliminary animal studies: Resveratrol is a substance, which was initially found in red grapes and red wine. However, now it is also available in peanuts. This phytonutrient has been said to enhance the blood flow in the brain by as much as 30 percent. It enormously diminishes the danger of a stroke or a heart attack.
As mentioned earlier, just as peanuts have certain good qualities, they can be somewhat bad for the health as well. Following are some of the reasons:
- Peanuts can be an allergen: Peanuts are also considered as a standout amongst the most widely recognized food sensitivities for people. A lot of people have nut hypersensitivities so serious that even their breathing is disturbed with a little amount of a shelled nut. Their tongue starts getting numb and their skin starts swelling. Some people have an extremely increased allergy to peanuts and for them, it can even be fatal, if not treated immediately.
- Peanuts contain lectins: Peanuts, alongside different vegetables like soy, contain hostile substances called lectins. Lectins are sticky proteins found in numerous food items including vegetables. They serve as a bug. The stickiness and structure of lectins, however, makes them very difficult to process and digest.
- Peanuts contain inflammatory elements: The abnormal state of Omega-6 unsaturated fats that peanuts contain is quite dangerous. It is true that your body needs, both Omega-3 and Omega-6 unsaturated fats for a good health. The issue, in any case, is that the standard western eating routine is, to a great degree, high in Omega-6 unsaturated fats and low in Omega-3s. At the point when Omega-3 unsaturated fats are out of proportion with the Omega-6 fats (as frequently emerges in a standard Western eating routine) irritation, coronary illness, and other medical problems emerge. Therefore, a balanced diet is very important.
Hii I am 25 years old girl and m suffering from breast pain while pressure on it I had consult with cancer surgeon they told me there is fibroadenosis not to worried. But m having too much pain please suggest me what to do next.
I'm 21 year old female. I had unprotected sex with a guy 5 days after my periods ended. I took an ipill after 2 days of having sex and had withdrawal bleeding. Now my periods is late by 4 to 5 days. Is there any possibility of getting pregnant?
LATE FUNCTIONAL PHASE
The late functional phase is characterized by a full range of motion, no effusion, and improved muscle strength and flexibility.Advanced closed chain exercises are added at this stage. The pro fitter continues Proprioceptive and balances training.
Stair master and versa climber are utilized to build muscular strength and endurance as well as aerobic conditioning.Quadriceps and hip musculature stretching are added as increased emphasis being placed on flexibility at this stage.
Isokinetic exercises include the progression to velocity spectrum training(60 to 400 degrees/sec), depending on the needs of the individual patient.Running is initiated when quadriceps strength approaches 80 percent.
At first, an underwater treadmill system is used since the buoyancy of the water decreases the amount of force is significantly less during retro running versus forward running. Retro running has also been found to increase quadriceps strength at slow Isokinetic speeds. when running forward the patient is encouraged to maintain a controlled sprint rather than a jog.
By staying on the ball of the foot, vertical or compressive loading is decreased.Before allowing the patient to return to sports activity, the therapist needs to do more than achieve normal range of motion and muscle strength.
The components of the patient’s sport or activity should be incorporated into the rehabilitation program as well. For example, basketball players need to jump and land. Therefore jumping activities should be included in their program.
More importantly, they should be taught how to land to protect their knees.
Golfers rely on a great deal of tibial rotation throughout the swing, their program, therefore, should include an assessment of their swing and a modification made if necessary. Agility drills in the form of figure eights, carioca, and cutting manoeuvres are included here as they replicate components of most team and racquet sports.
Prior to discharge from rehabilitation and the full return to sports activity, a series of tests must be satisfactory:
- Full range of motion.
- Flexibility acceptable for the needs of the activity.
- Total work within 10 percent of the non-involved extremity as muscle strength is measured isokinetically.
- Muscular endurance within 10 percent of the non-involved extremity as measured by the number of leg press repetitions using one-half the patient’s body weight.
- Functional power as measured by standing broad jump.
- Proprioception power as measured on BAPS board. Apprehension (lack of) with sport specific activities.