Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rani DamanYour feedback matters!
Hello sir, I observed rashes inside my penis so I had consult dermatologist so he said it is Herpes. But I never have sexual contact with anyone. I did masturbate but twice a month not more than that. Now it's more than 6 months after taking medication still some rashes are there .please provide some suggestions to cure it earlier.
I want to know reasons of late pregnancy? Some girls get pregnant immediately after the marriage but some 5months, 9months even a year. Why it is so? Any particular reasons behind that?
My age is 20. I have seen a red colour urine on one day but on that day I take less water and walk so much and heat like feeling in body when I passes urine then its colour is red and from that time my urine is clear it occur in one time in my life it is more serious like cancer etc and its normal.
My Bae gets an irregular periods and very often.. Just a week before she was on periods and again she is. It's usually 2-3 times a month, is it normal? And why does this happen??
I lost my sister 22 days back. She was 21 years old. She suffered from triple A syndrome. Her haemoglobin had gone down to 3.8.Blood loss happened due to heavy periods for 15 days. She was taking homeopathy medicines to increase her blood level. Allopathy medicines for iron (like orofer) did not suit her. It caused her severe stomach pain. Her endocrinologist did not suggest blood transfusion for her. She had gas and vomiting problem on her last evening. She complained of chest and back pain. She was given rantac and zofer for it. But still she kept vomiting. This started in the afternoon and she passed away early morning at 4a. M.My mother keeps blaming herself for her death. She says that if she had a blood transfusion or hospitalized her earlier she could have been saved. She says that my sister's death was her mistake. She keeps repeating this about 100 times a day or more. She is devastated. I fear that this might affect her mental health. Please help.
I m 19 years old. My periods r not cum regularly and also suffer from thyroid from last 3 years. Due to this problem my weight continue increase. More totally depend upon medicines. So please help me! Hairs r also grow on my breast chin stomach etc.
How to get my periods immediately because I have unprotected sex with my partner and he didn't ejaculated in my vagina I have my monthly periods irregular (4 or 5 days it will be late) will I get pregnant? I had my last period on 11th August and before month I had on 30th July and before that 28th June, I had sex with my partner on 24 and 5th, 6th and 10th of this month, every time we had sex he didn't ejaculated in my vagina.
She had sex for almost 4 times without condom. But before ejection of sperm. He use to take that out of her vagina. Now she is 18 days late. Had taken test 6 times. But all were negative. and other reason can be. She had gain weight also. Some white field come frequently from her vagina. What she should do? please help.
Hello Dr. I'm 24 years old male. I got accident last year. In that accident time my leg have been removed. Will this handicap Ness affect my child also. Why I'm asking this question to you. Because, My friend have bought a female labor pet dog which tail had been cutted. When It was made cross with good labor dog which have tail. Female dog have put 9 puppies. In that puppies 8 have tail. One puppy don't have a tail like her mom. So only I'm asking this question Dr. My disability will come to my children or not ?
The Smartphone addiction has got all hooked. With millions of apps catering to your different needs, smileys, emoticons and memes instead of relying on words to express what you feel and getting to know the whole world at one tap, you feel severely addicted to your Smartphone. But, is that a healthy sign? On introspection, you will probably find that you spend more time over the virtual domain through the social networking sites rather than having a heart-to-heart with your family and friends.
Of late, smartphones are being held responsible for causing depression as a result of increased isolation. Let’s find out whether the theory is well propounded or not.
- One of the major signs of depression is lack of adequate sleep. Sticking to your smartphone till the wee hours of the morning affects your level of concentration, resulting in anxiety and a bad temper.
- When you spend a lot of time on the gadgets, you slowly compromise on your thinking capacity. You take everything internet serves you as granted without clarifying. With every piece of information available on the internet, there is nothing left for you to imagine or create.
- Addiction to social networking sites is taking away all your creative potentials; and on one fine day, when you discover this, you might feel increasingly disillusioned, resulting in depression.
- One of the worst causes of depression is cyber bullying. The virtual world might welcome you with all kinds of threats and humiliation and this happens majorly on the social networking sites. As a result, you feel your self-confidence is at stake, resulting in severely low self-esteem and subsequent depression.
- Abandoning your smartphone completely is utopian, because they serve needful purposes as well. But, what you can do is limit the time you spend on the device and replace it with something creative. Otherwise, it might not be too late before you start silently sliding into depression.