Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rani DamanYour feedback matters!
Radiology is a specialized branch of science concerned with the treatment and diagnosis of diseases through high energy radiation or X-rays. Interventional radiology also known as vascular radiology is a subspecialty of radiology. Interventional radiology involves the use of a variety of techniques for diagnosing or treating a particular disease. Some of these techniques are Ultrasound, MRI (Magnetic Resonance Imaging) and X-ray among the others.
Radiology has several advantages. Six prime advantages of Radiology are mentioned below:
- Radiology and Interventional radiology are sometimes completely non-invasive or less invasive methods of diagnosis and treatment. These diagnostic and treatment procedures involve the use of digital imaging or photographic images and needle insertion.
- Radiology is a less expensive method of treatment as compared to other surgical or medicinal treatment procedures.
- Blood vessel diseases like narrowing of arteries, which obstructs smooth flow of the blood, hemorrhage, blood clots and vein blockage can be easily treated with the help of radiology.
- Radiology can effectively treat benign or malignant tumors. It destroys the tumor in situ (original position of growth) and also counters tumors that has spread to other parts of the body due to metastasis( the process through which cancer cells spread from its original position to the other organs of the body).
- The procedure of radiology can also be used for inserting feeding tube into a patient's body or for the purpose of draining out fluids from the abdominal region or chest.
- Radiology is considered to be a popular treatment for treating different stone diseases such as kidney stones or gallstones.
All radiological procedures are conducted by or under the supervision of experienced specialists known as Radiologists.
After undergoing piles surgery my weight is increasing n size of tummy are also increasing, m also having hypothyroid n irregular periods, please help how to get periods regularly n reduce my weight n tummy.
Hi .im 37 weeks 5 days pregnant. Today Dr. ne report me mention kay P/A -UT-term relaxed Cephalic NE FHS+FM+ Dr. please tellme reports nrml hai kay?&nrml delivery ka chance hai kay? Mujhe koi pain feel nahi hora so Dr. suggest me kay karne se pain start ho ga normal delivery k liye please gve me rply as soon as possible Thant's.
Women who start having hot flashes at a younger age and those who suffer from frequent episodes are at increased risk for heart disease it may signal endothelial dysfunction of the lining of blood vessels which is the earliest sign of heart disease
I had undergone cesarean 3 months back and now there is hard lump 1 inch above my cut and below navel and sometimes very slight pain occurs in that. I got ultrasound of my stomach and doctor was that there might be a swelling or pus. Please tell me. Is there chances of pus or is it a scar tissue that is hard too. I read it on internet.
My baby is 4 months old. I'm breastfeeding my baby. But suddenly my milk has decreased I don't know what is the reason? What should I do to get enough milk to my baby?
Hi, I'm 26 years old. I want to be pregnant. But there are some issues. I don't know which. but my test reports are fine and my husband reports are also fine.
Hello, what is the semen life in condom? Can it be preserved for later use taken from condom after 15-20 min of sex? Can somebody put a false rape case or get pregnant by using this semen in future? Its now one and half month of the incident when some body picked my condom and taken with her after 15 min of sex. Please help can something wrong can happen with me?
I am 23 female. Done my thyroid test T3 1.33 T4 6.30 TSH 16.33.and even they mentioned some pregnancy trimester 1 2 and 3. What is that. Am not getting periods from 4 months.
Doctor I have check taken pregnancy test twice with kit. I got negative result. Is it confirm that I am nt pregnant? I hve missed my period since 5 days.
Hello sir/Mam, my wife's vagina small and not able to enter penis inside of vagina. There is paining white touch at vagina place. How to break her seal and solved this issue.
1 weight reduction
You should be in your normal body weight. Your bmi should be between 18.5 to 24.9
2 modifie your daily diet
Consume diet rich in fruits, vegetables and low fat dairy products with a reduced content of saturated and total fat
3 reduce your sodium intake
Your salt consumption should not be more then 6 gm/day
4 engage in regular aerobic physical activities such as brisk walk at least 30 min/day
5 limite your alcohol consumption, not more than two drinks/day